The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

How do I get rid of the "Command Pet" box on my hotbar?

Kwoung
Kwoung
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
First off, I don't have a pet, so no clue why it is even there, it just sits there as an empty box doing nothing other than pushing my quickslot over to the left. Anyone know how to disable or remove this? I have searched high and low to no avail. On a side note, what exactly would I put there if I did have a pet, and how?

unknown.png
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is used by Companions for their Ultimate, if you can get one to Level 20. In my opinion, it should not be there if there is nothing that can be put in there.

An add-on might be able to get rid of it.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Kwoung
    Kwoung
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ok, apparently it has something to do with the companion ultimate, not pets. To that end, my companion doesn't have a ultimate skill and probably never will at the rate they level, so I would still like to turn it off. Not to mention... why is this not on the Ultimate side of the ability bar, being as it is an ultimate, and is bumping my quickslot over?
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Kwoung

Have you tried bringing up your Skill menu, then dragging a different skill to replace this one in the hotbar?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Kwoung
    Kwoung
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @Kwoung

Have you tried bringing up your Skill menu, then dragging a different skill to replace this one in the hotbar?

No, it turned out it is for the Companion ultimate, nothing else. So any time I have a companion out, it is there, even though my companion doesn't even have an ultimate yet. I solved it by putting my companion away, she was more trouble than she was worth anyways, always grabbing unwanted agro and such... hehe. :)
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Thank you for the quick response and letting us know how you fixed the issue with the companion ultimate. Since the OP has resolved their issue, we will be closing the thread from further comments.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.