Maintenance for the week of September 9:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 9

Dark Convergence BUG - Abnormal Hits on a single target

Alucu
Alucu
✭✭✭
There is a bug going on regarding Dark Convergence, apparently on a random basis a player in Cyrodiil wearing the set can get bigger and bigger tooltips indefinitely until he dies, then it resets to normal values.

cS0y8OY.png

6cpskMe.png

Adding a bit of context:

- The player received the attack alone and rooted with frost clench. He was using a great deal of mitigation (About 26k with major resolve) gaze of sithis, ironblood and 5 pieces light armor that should protect 5% against magic damage. Ironclad CP etc. So by no means a squishy build.

- The player attacking wasn't emperor and was also alone.

We dont know what is causing the issue but it should be looked into. Since it can open the chance of this set being abused outside its designed purpose with no counterplay possible

Best Regards
Edited by Alucu on November 1, 2021 6:03PM
Building communities since 2017

Para los Jugadores Hispanos: LA FUNDACION GM
For advanced PvE: DRAGON VOID Officer
For advanced PvP: PROJECT NOVA Member
  • RevJJ
    RevJJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The most broken pvp set in the game accidentally got boosted instead of fixed? I’m shocked. Ahem.
  • Syrpynt
    Syrpynt
    ✭✭✭
    I was fine with playing PvP before because the groups I was running weren't seeing TOO many DarkConv users. But with this bug, I'm sitting out for PvP until the next patch.

Also, finding out that the new "curation" system doesn't affect (AP obtained) coffers--yeah. Not worth getting creamed by a broken set for AP that doesn't even get me what I'm looking for. lmao
  • Larcomar
    Larcomar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is this a bug or an exploit / hack by a certain player? - PCEU, Greyhost, first name begins with M, second word begins with G?

Much as I hate the set, if it's hacking / an exploit, they need to tackle the player before going on a bug hunt.

I don't hold out much hope though - certainly players seems to get free pass from Zos whatever they do.
  • ssewallb14_ESO
    ssewallb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This was happening last patch too. A specific player on PC/NA seemed to know how to reproduce it somewhat reliably.