The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Do not collect your Oct 30 daily reward

Altaire
Altaire
✭✭✭
If you do.
THINK about it, Halloween and no treat...
If ESO wants mayhem and eggs and TP on their servers.
Don't give raisins or nothing for Halloween
So what can we do?
Mud Pies
  • bmnoble
    bmnoble
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    We are literally at the tail end of an entire event they do every year for Halloween.
  • Nord_Raseri
    Nord_Raseri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What is the last reward? I didn't even make it to the ghost crab.
    Veit ég aðég hékk vindga meiði á nætr allar níu, geiri undaðr og gefinn Oðni, sjálfr sjálfum mér, á þeim meiði er manngi veit hvers hann af rótum rennr.
  • Altaire
    Altaire
    ✭✭✭

2k gold
  • Sarannah
    Sarannah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    But... I really like gold. It's so shiny!

Witches fest does actually give me treats every year, as I use the witches ritual cauldrons to light my house(Hew's bane's desert palace lighting up green at night). Even got two furniture plans to make them! Happy happy happy!
  • Amottica
    Amottica
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Have to grab all the shineys.

• Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Even I am not going to turn up my nose at 5k gold.
  • Kiralyn2000
    Kiralyn2000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Altaire wrote: »
    If you do.
    THINK about it, Halloween and no treat...
    If ESO wants mayhem and eggs and TP on their servers.
    Don't give raisins or nothing for Halloween
    So what can we do?
    Mud Pies

...wat?

:|
    Edited by Kiralyn2000 on October 31, 2021 1:08PM
  • TwinLamps
    TwinLamps
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    my english is not on level needed to get this
    Awake, but at what cost
  • Onyx_Werewolf_Gnome
    Onyx_Werewolf_Gnome
    ✭✭✭✭
    TwinLamps wrote: »

I'm English, I'm reasonably well educated & I don't understand either. Your English is definitely not to blame here :smiley:
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They gave us Halloween Themed Endeavor (kill all the creepy spooky monsters) and the Witch's Festival with one of the coolest mementos we've had in a long time. I really feel like we got a treat for Halloween. But even if I didn't, I don't see how not taking my daily "tricks" anyone but myself.
  • BomblePants
    BomblePants
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OP been on the sauce?
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TwinLamps wrote: »

He is using the "Trick or Treat" theme to "complain" about there not being a special daily reward marking Halloween.

I don't know how Halloween goes in other countries, but in America kids will dress up for the holiday in costumes and knock on people's door to ask for candy. When they knock on the door, they say "Trick or Treat," and then the person insides gives them candy. There also tricks that kids may play on the neighborhood to go along with this, such as throwing Toilet Paper (TP) on someone's house and tree. For example if house is giving out raisins, the kids may toss some toilet paper in the tree or toss an egg at the door. The idea isn't to cause serious property harm or take hours to clean up, it's just good natured teasing in keeping with the holidays and most kids mostly do this to friendly homes or family homes so as not to cause any real harm. There's always kids that take things too far obviously, but mostly it's just people having fun celebrating the holiday. Anyway that's why it's "trick or treat."

He is saying that because ZOS did not give us a good treat (equating the 5k coin with getting raisins or nothing) we should give them a trick (like throwing mud pies or not taking your daily reward).
    Edited by spartaxoxo on October 31, 2021 8:30PM
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Usually the last couple rewards if the month are meh, so that players who can't play every day for the whole month don't get shafted. The good reward is usually around day 21, or so.

So it's not really a "trick" that you aren't getting a good reward for the day of Halloween. Rather, getting the Spectral Mudcrab on day 21 is actually a nice "treat" for most players!
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    spartaxoxo wrote: »
    He is saying that because ZOS did not give us a good treat (equating the 5k coin with getting raisins or nothing) we should give them a trick (like throwing mud pies or not taking your daily reward).

THAT is what this is about? SMH...
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't understand how not collecting the reward on the 30th (the day before Halloween) is supposed to fix that though.

The reward for the 30th was 2,500 tel var stones, that's not any better than 5k gold and not picking it up on the day would mean you miss the 5k gold.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • xeNNNNN
    xeNNNNN
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im a smoker, but clearly - I am not smoking the right stuff. This is some 4th dimensional qausi-oblivion chess isn't it?
    Ah, e-communities - the "pinnacle" of the internet............yeah, right.
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Danikat wrote: »
    I don't understand how not collecting the reward on the 30th (the day before Halloween) is supposed to fix that though.

The reward for the 30th was 2,500 tel var stones, that's not any better than 5k gold and not picking it up on the day would mean you miss the 5k gold.

Yeah, the tricks on anyone who saw any kind of logic in the post and neglected to collect their reward! :tongue:
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Danikat wrote: »

Yeah, the tricks on anyone who saw any kind of logic in the post and neglected to collect their reward! :tongue:

Yeah. Basically. You said it 100%

It's like Congratulations op, you played yourself. LOL
    Edited by spartaxoxo on November 1, 2021 1:04AM
  • Sambucca1973
    Sambucca1973
    ✭✭✭
    I like raisins. v0v
  • bathynomusESO
    bathynomusESO
    ✭✭✭
    Altaire wrote: »

2k gold

I can afford 1/4 of a Columbine now. Please sir, can I have some more.

please-sir.jpg
  • TwinLamps
    TwinLamps
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PvP part of event could be trick or threat
    Awake, but at what cost