The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PTS is now offline for the patch 10.0.1 maintenance and is currently unavailable.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/657287/pts-incremental-patch-maintenance-extended-april-22-2024

No PTS update this week ?

Fhritz
Fhritz
✭✭✭✭✭
Does it mean that nothing will change until the release, or is there any change coming later this week ? Or maybe i've missed something X)
I'm a single character man.
Stamblade. Khajiit. Mostly pvp.
And...that's it.
  • colossalvoids
    colossalvoids
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Last week was last patch but the only thing we know to be fixed is crit bug with swapping bars.
  • propertyOfUndefined
    propertyOfUndefined
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Quote from last week’s patch notes - “The Elder Scrolls Online v7.2.4 is the final incremental patch before the Deadlands DLC launches on PC/Mac/Stadia on November 1.”

ZOS has been known to squeeze in a few bug fixes between the last incremental patch and the release version, but these will probably be small tweaks if at all.

Hope this helps…
  • Fhritz
    Fhritz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Quote from last week’s patch notes - “The Elder Scrolls Online v7.2.4 is the final incremental patch before the Deadlands DLC launches on PC/Mac/Stadia on November 1.”

ZOS has been known to squeeze in a few bug fixes between the last incremental patch and the release version, but these will probably be small tweaks if at all.

Hope this helps…

oh, thanks for the explanation !
    I'm a single character man.
    Stamblade. Khajiit. Mostly pvp.
    And...that's it.
  • YandereGirlfriend
    YandereGirlfriend
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    There will also be at least one or two stealth-changes that are done without any comment in the patch notes.
  • Tannus15
    Tannus15
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    There will also be at least one or two stealth-changes that are done without any comment in the patch notes.

usually bugs fixed in PTS that don't exist in live or changes made in earlier PTS iterations that are removed won't be listed in the final release notes because there is no need.
  • YandereGirlfriend
    YandereGirlfriend
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tannus15 wrote: »

usually bugs fixed in PTS that don't exist in live or changes made in earlier PTS iterations that are removed won't be listed in the final release notes because there is no need.

I don't mean bugs, though. I mean actual item/skill balance changes. There are usually a small handful (typically nerfs, but sometimes buffs) that go live in the final patch and that were not present in any of the incremental editions.
  • propertyOfUndefined
    propertyOfUndefined
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who knows… they might “ninja” fix stalking blastbones, and we can let it rest once and for all :p
    Edited by propertyOfUndefined on October 26, 2021 3:27AM