The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Anyone else booted from server?

• Oakenaxe
    Oakenaxe
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    Oakenaxe wrote: »
    Any comment on how long this maintenance is likely to take?

Good question! We are estimating approx. two hours for maintaince. But the teams are working hard to get PC NA up as fast as possible. We'll update when everything should be ready for players to get back in.

Thanks, Kevin!
    a.k.a. Leo
    non-native English speaker
    200-300 ping and low fps player
  • moleculardrugs
    moleculardrugs
    ✭✭✭✭
    prof_doom wrote: »
    sidious00 wrote: »
    Is the PC/NA server a windows server? If so, 2 hours for a reboot sounds about right lol.

Wow, you've got some terrible servers if a reboot takes 2 hours, even if it is Windows.

They need to reinstall Windows and also ESO

Probably not even their fault and instead it’s updating to Microsoft’s Windows 11 that messed them up.
  • Strid3rTM
    Strid3rTM
    Yes I got booted from server while using wayshrine
  • benetrio
    benetrio
    ✭✭

Good question! We are estimating approx. two hours for maintaince. But the teams are working hard to get PC NA up as fast as possible. We'll update when everything should be ready for players to get back in.

can we get an extension of the event by one day? I'm sure some of us might miss out on getting the tickets from today due to the time down.
  • BrokenChef
    It's like a damned Two for Tuesday up in here!
  • MiserynCompany
    MiserynCompany
    ✭✭✭
    It doesn't matter to me regardless, just a thought. Hopefully servers will be up soon
  • xpolilla
    xpolilla
    ✭✭✭
    Tandor wrote: »
    xpolilla wrote: »
    It's difficult to keep the fun of playing ESO alive when ZoS themselves kill it over and over
    #jaded

So they were responsible for the widespread network issue, is that what you're saying?

Not that in particular, but there is "an issue over an issue" that apparently got complicated by the network... meaning there was an issue to begin with... and they were scrambling over it... that adds to everything else.
    I am not trying to be negative. I am just jaded, that's all.

• Seminolegirl1992
    Seminolegirl1992
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Woot! It's working for me pcna
    @Seminolegirl1992 PC/NA CP 2300+ PVE, PVP, RP, Housing: Tel Galen, Fair Winds, Moon Sugar, Grand Psijic, Forsaken, HOTLC, Bastion, Ravenhurst, Gardner, Alinor, Hakkvild's, Gorinir, Kragenhome, Hundings, & more- feel free to come see!
    Main PVE: Rynne, breton mag dk
    PVP: Levexa, EP nord mag dk
    Crafter: Sabaki Taiyo, khajiit templar
    RP: N'zuri, Penelope Mecoud, Vhenasi Galanodel, Alassea Rilynn'urdrenn, Taiga Soulhammer, Jhaneyl Everhath, Nym Baenre, Eilistraee, Levexa, Rynne Galanodel, Mielikki, Hanali Celanil, Arwen Galanodel, Grainne. I think I have a problem.
    Former Empress | Swashbuckler Supreme | Godslayer | Gryphon Heart | Immortal Redeemer | Tick Tock Tormentor | Dro-m'athra Destroyer | Dawnbringer
  • Granamere
    Granamere
    ✭✭✭
    Same I just got in PC NA.
  • MiserynCompany
    MiserynCompany
    ✭✭✭
    Its back!!
  • scelesticscylla
    Server back up PC NA dis aint a drill!
    @CAS1NOVA
    Main heals /tank

GUILDS
    Divine Crusade
    Real Guild Best Guild
    The Kind Kwamas
    Hard Dungeoneers
    The Four Musketeers
  • MoPar392
    MoPar392
    Soul Shriven

Any idea on when consoles will be back up? I can log into one character, but my other characters that are in my house (Grand Topal Hideaway) I get stuck with a requesting character load.
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Update: Hi All, PC NA reboot is complete and open to players. If you are running into issues, please let us know.

Thank you again for assisting with feedback and being patient as we worked on the reboot.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_Ragnar
    ZOS_Ragnar
    admin
    We have removed some recent posts from this thread that were not on topic. Please do your best to insure your posts are adding to the discussion and are not derailing the conversation.

Thank you for your understanding.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Cundu_Ertur
    Cundu_Ertur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ooops thread got trashed nevermind
    Edited by Cundu_Ertur on October 22, 2021 12:53AM
    Taking stealth away from the Bosmer is like taking magic away from the Altmer, making Nords allergic to mead, or making Orcs pretty.
  • LeBrenn
    LeBrenn
    ✭✭✭✭
    Will we receive extra eso+/event time in compensation?
  • haploeb14_ESO
    haploeb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Kevin

How about players that neglected to collect their daily reward before this started and now it is reset for the next day. Do those Players now have a missed day and will not be able to collect the 5000 gold at the end of the month?
  • irswat
    irswat
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Kevin

How about players that neglected to collect their daily reward before this started and now it is reset for the next day. Do those Players now have a missed day and will not be able to collect the 5000 gold at the end of the month?

this
    The Lord Jesus Christ saved me from sin and darkness. His love has transformed me so that I am a new creature in Him. May you find Him too, and experience His richness and goodness!
  • WolfStar07
    WolfStar07
    ✭✭✭
    Unable to accept guild applications since the reboot.
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Update: Hi All, PC NA reboot is complete and open to players. If you are running into issues, please let us know.

Thank you again for assisting with feedback and being patient as we worked on the reboot.

Oh wow, that was fast! Thank you! :smiley:

I don’t get the people asking for an event extension— if the servers were down for all of prime time in any location, then sure, but it was only four hours. I mean, I totally get that it sucks if that was your available playtime or if you were in the middle of doing something or planning on doing something, but it wasn’t that much time to think it unreasonable that you could get your tickets around that, no? Of course, I won’t complain if the event is extended either! ;)
  • LeBrenn
    LeBrenn
    ✭✭✭✭

Oh wow, that was fast! Thank you! :smiley:

I don’t get the people asking for an event extension— if the servers were down for all of prime time in any location, then sure, but it was only four hours. I mean, I totally get that it sucks if that was your available playtime or if you were in the middle of doing something or planning on doing something, but it wasn’t that much time to think it unreasonable that you could get your tickets around that, no? Of course, I won’t complain if the event is extended either! ;)

As you said yourself, it was the only playtime available for a lot of people, who, due to maintenance, lost tickets and so on.
  • jsnleavitt66nub18_ESO
    jsnleavitt66nub18_ESO
    Soul Shriven

sorry but it's still broken. everytime i go to log in i instantly get booted from server. please advise?

p.s. it's working now but there's still some kinks to work out. basically works when it wants to. my guess is too much server load.
    Edited by jsnleavitt66nub18_ESO on October 22, 2021 2:25AM
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    One last update here. We see your feedback regarding loss of time for the event and will pass this along to the dev team for compensation consideration. We'll follow up sometime tomorrow after the team is back online for the work day. It's pretty late and most of the team is gone except for a few who helped to get the PC NA server back online. Thanks, all.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • vsrs_au
    vsrs_au
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    One last update here. We see your feedback regarding loss of time for the event and will pass this along to the dev team for compensation consideration. We'll follow up sometime tomorrow after the team is back online for the work day. It's pretty late and most of the team is gone except for a few who helped to get the PC NA server back online. Thanks, all.
    @ZOS_Kevin , please pass on our thanks for the devs' dedication. As a dev myself (not in the online game industry, though), I can appreciate the work they must have done.
    PC(Steam) / EU / play from Melbourne, Australia / avg ping 390
  • neferpitou73
    neferpitou73
    ✭✭✭✭✭

This is really excellent communication! Thank you!
  • He11cat
    He11cat
    ✭✭
    oh look. i got booted
  • strongaxe6
    strongaxe6
    Soul Shriven
    my christmas wish is that the whole company take a year off from trying to dev new content and fix current issues before releasing anything new...i love this game but i feel that you guys take one step forward and 2 steps back since summerset
    Expect the Worst. Hope for the Best and you will never be Disappointed
  • MEBengalsFan2001
    MEBengalsFan2001
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    strongaxe6 wrote: »
    my christmas wish is that the whole company take a year off from trying to dev new content and fix current issues before releasing anything new...i love this game but i feel that you guys take one step forward and 2 steps back since summerset

If they did this I could actually catch up on content
  • Destai
    Destai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

You're rocking it, man. Thanks for the solid communication.
    Edited by Destai on October 22, 2021 2:41PM
  • jarlragnar
    jarlragnar
    ✭✭✭
    One would think that after six and half years ZOS would have this figured out by now. You drop an event and people can't login because of what? This is why people are leaving this game to go pkat something else like New World. I've been dealing with game crashes, lag, unable to play in cyrodiil for PvP, and everything else since release. Yesterday was a byproduct of the crappy game with the same new dlc content every year. Nothing new nothing exciting to do in the game.