Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Anyone else booted from server?

• sidious00
    sidious00
    ✭✭
    If this works there will be cheers everywhere, it will be loud. People will ask "Did someone cure COVID?"

Nope PC/NA for ESO is back for the event lol.
    Edited by sidious00 on October 21, 2021 11:57PM
  • Alaskasbear86
    Alaskasbear86
    Soul Shriven
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    Hey All, please let us know what platform you are on. We are looking into what platforms might be impacted.

PC NA
  • VelimOrthic
    VelimOrthic
    ✭✭✭
    RedTalon wrote: »
    there we go reboot happening

Is that all it is? Honest question, I don't/didn't/never knew that. I guess I was picturing them saying like "okay, we'll shut down so we can breathe. Next step, well ... start investigating. Let's get at that flowchart". But zero clue. If that's indeed what they're doing (a reboot), how long does something like that usually take?
  • mekops_ESO
    mekops_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I think we all know what needs to happen here again.
    image.png
  • Mortuus126
    Mortuus126
    ✭✭
    I think it would be a good move for you guys to extend the event by a day because of this. People get off work, come home to play, and then are slapped by multiple hours of outages, which are undoubtedly going to screw many players out of collecting all their plunder skulls today. For many people, they are essentially losing a day of the event over this.
  • Carcamongus
    Carcamongus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wasn't booted from server!
    But that's just because server booted itself before I could log in.
    Yeah, hopefully I'll still have time to get today's tickets. Extension is such a beautiful word, isn't it?
    Imperial DK and Necro tank. PC/NA
    "Nothing is so bad that it can't get any worse." (Brazilian saying)
  • Metavente
    Metavente
    ✭✭
    t
  • Kryptonite_Kent
    Kryptonite_Kent
    ✭✭✭✭
    3 hours down for PC NA so far....
    Former Emperor
    Animus Impetum -DC- Magplar
    Animus Impetus -AD- Magplar
    Impetus Animus -EP- Magplar
    Kryptonite Kent -AD- Stamblade
    Kenobi Wan -AD- Magsorc
  • Oryctolagus
    Oryctolagus
    ✭✭✭
    Metavente wrote: »
    t

Your ideas are intriguing to me and I would like to subscribe to your newsletter.
  • wolfgirlb14_ESO
    wolfgirlb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I'd only just got into the game only having a couple hours of play time available only to find out the server was going down in 15 minutes. Only just barely got event tickets by fighting a nearby world boss.
  • Oakenaxe
    Oakenaxe
    ✭✭✭✭
    Any comment on how long this maintenace is likely to take?
    a.k.a. Leo
    non-native English speaker
    200-300 ping and low fps player
  • liliub17_ESO
    liliub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Oakenaxe wrote: »
    Any comment on how long this maintenace is likely to take?

I'd like to know this, too. Took forever to log in - only to be booted in less time than it took to click out of the not-quite-available daily reward screen.

This past week or two has been stupidly bad for errors such as this - my already extremely limited gaming time has been negated by servers down, etc.
  • Zephiran23
    Zephiran23
    ✭✭✭✭
    PC EU

Was playing on the EU server and tried to swap to the NA server. Unable to login as reboot happening. Went back to EU and got a login attempts enabled in 3 minutes timer below the login button after entering my password and trying to login. This was accurate, but it still looks like there are some issues there.
  • Obsidian3
    Obsidian3
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well if we're at 3 hours now, maybe they are doing the Standard 4 hours?
  • TechnoDreamVision
    TechnoDreamVision
    ✭✭✭
    Sucks. I did not get the event starter quest and its 2 event tickets reward.
  • prof_doom
    prof_doom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You owe us at least another day of the Halloween event, plus you still owe the steam players for them being down during the explorer event.
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Any comment on how long this maintenance is likely to take?

Good question! We are estimating approx. two hours for maintaince. But the teams are working hard to get PC NA up as fast as possible. We'll update when everything should be ready for players to get back in.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Kryptonite_Kent
    Kryptonite_Kent
    ✭✭✭✭

Good question! We are estimating approx. two hours for maintaince. But the teams are working hard to get PC NA up as fast as possible. We'll update when everything should be ready for players to get back in.

2 hours...... :/
    That will be about 5 hours of PC NA being down lol
    Edited by Kryptonite_Kent on October 22, 2021 12:16AM
    Former Emperor
    Animus Impetum -DC- Magplar
    Animus Impetus -AD- Magplar
    Impetus Animus -EP- Magplar
    Kryptonite Kent -AD- Stamblade
    Kenobi Wan -AD- Magsorc
  • wolfgirlb14_ESO
    wolfgirlb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    By then it will be too late for me to play :'(
  • sidious00
    sidious00
    ✭✭
    Is the PC/NA server a windows server? If so, 2 hours for a reboot sounds about right lol.
  • DoTHurts
    DoTHurts
    ✭✭✭
    sorry, I'm an aussie so English isn't my 1st language.
  • Goodrods
    Goodrods
    ✭✭✭

Thanks for the update. Time for breakfast anyways here in SE Asia, better use of time than refreshing every minute.
  • haploeb14_ESO
    haploeb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Kevin

How about players that neglected to collect their daily reward before this started and now it is reset for the next day. Do those Players now have a missed day and will not be able to collect the 5000 gold at the end of the month?
    Edited by haploeb14_ESO on October 22, 2021 12:19AM
  • liliub17_ESO
    liliub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    By then it will be too late for me to play :'(

Same here. :\
  • prof_doom
    prof_doom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    sidious00 wrote: »
    Is the PC/NA server a windows server? If so, 2 hours for a reboot sounds about right lol.

Wow, you've got some terrible servers if a reboot takes 2 hours, even if it is Windows.
  • Sirona_Starr
    Sirona_Starr
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Thank you SO MUCH for your continued communication. It makes a WORLD of difference!!!!!!! <3 I guess tickets and daily endeavor loss is pending. The reward, though, is you communicating so much. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!! May it continue
    Edited by Sirona_Starr on October 22, 2021 12:23AM
  • SidraWillowsky
    SidraWillowsky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    prof_doom wrote: »
    sidious00 wrote: »

Wow, you've got some terrible servers if a reboot takes 2 hours, even if it is Windows.

They need to reinstall Windows and also ESO
  • moleculardrugs
    moleculardrugs
    ✭✭✭✭
    Got booted but then I could return on one toon I made. Couldn’t get on the main one to transfer/craft things though without being stuck on queue forever (and not getting in).
  • DaisyRay
    DaisyRay
    ✭✭✭
    Is PCNA down? It allows me to get to login screen but loads infinitely, so I wasnt sure.

We will be rebooting PC NA shortly. Working on that process now. PC NA is struggling a bit to get back online, so the reboot will help to jumpstart that process.

Thank you.
    ⭑・゚゚・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿ DaisyRay ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑
  • DP99
    DP99
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well, I'm done for the night. Got to get ready for bed to go to work in half an hour.

I at least got in and did one quest and got two endeavors done, but got kicked out trying to go from Shadofen to The Rift for said daily quest. Got back in, was able to finish it, but then got the message for the maintenance in the 15 minutes. Tried to go to Auridon to maybe do a delve boss quickly before time was up for the seasonal event, and as soon as I entered the delve, it lagged and knocked me out again!

Wasn't able to get my daily login reward either! :neutral::(

PC/NA