Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 20
• NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/658773

Anyone else booted from server?

• BoloBoffin
    BoloBoffin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    Xbox NA Players: Just a quick follow up from our previous post. We will not need to reboot Xbox NA. Our internal teams identified the issue there and resolved it. The megaserver should be recovering now. Please let us know if you continue to have issues logging in. We'll pass that feedback to our internal teams.

Is PCNA down? It allows me to get to login screen but loads infinitely, so I wasnt sure.

The PC/NA server needs a full reboot. They are prepping for it last I heard.
    I ride in a zerg ball of one.
    Options
  • oddbasket
    oddbasket
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC NA, stuck at requesting character to infinity and beyond!
    Options
  • jlmurra2
    jlmurra2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    jlmurra2 wrote: »
    Seems fixed now.

Spoke/typed too soon.
    Options
  • Itoq
    Itoq
    ✭✭✭✭
    Everyone else please stop trying to log in for awhile. I just need to log in for a couple minutes. Thanks everyone for cooperating!
    Options
  • durion_001_ESO
    durion_001_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    was in the white tower at last boss and froze environment then got kicked - massive login server issue- then now some queuing to login server but stuck in character load screen
    Options
  • Raideen
    Raideen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    PC NA, stuck on "LOGGING IN requesting character load..."

Spinning circle that eventually times out.
    Options
  • radogamer
    radogamer
    ✭✭
    BoloBoffin wrote: »
    Xbox NA Players: Just a quick follow up from our previous post. We will not need to reboot Xbox NA. Our internal teams identified the issue there and resolved it. The megaserver should be recovering now. Please let us know if you continue to have issues logging in. We'll pass that feedback to our internal teams.

Is PCNA down? It allows me to get to login screen but loads infinitely, so I wasnt sure.

The PC/NA server needs a full reboot. They are prepping for it last I heard.

Thanks BOLO! I was placed in Que then went to eternal character request several times I knew something had to be up. Thanks for the information!
    Options
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager

We will be rebooting PC NA shortly. Working on that process now. PC NA is struggling a bit to get back online, so the reboot will help to jumpstart that process.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Options
    Staff Post
  • scelesticscylla
    So when is this PC NA server reboot happening x.x
    @CAS1NOVA
    Main heals /tank

GUILDS
    Divine Crusade
    Real Guild Best Guild
    The Kind Kwamas
    Hard Dungeoneers
    The Four Musketeers
    Options
  • Goodrods
    Goodrods
    ✭✭✭
    PC/NA- Continuing loop of login que(short), character load screen, stuck on "requesting character load", back to lost connection due to inactivity(error 308), repeat.
    Options
  • Batgirl32
    Batgirl32
    ✭✭✭
    Jimbru wrote: »
    I blame the spectral mudcrabs for snipping the wires.

Lol, I haven't been able to get my mudcrab as Steam issue on Tuesday I couldn't log in and now issues tonight.
    Options
  • Dolphinsgal
    Dolphinsgal
    ✭✭✭

Thank you for the update, this is what we ask for. Updates even if it's a "we're working on it but don't have any answers" is better than silence.
    @ZOS_Kevin
    Options
  • Raideen
    Raideen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

read the post above yours
    Options
  • Wolfshade
    Wolfshade
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC-EU Login works, random dungeon, too!! No Queue!!
    Options
  • scelesticscylla
    Raideen wrote: »

read the post above yours

posted it basically the same time that was posted, aka it wasnt there when i asked xD
    @CAS1NOVA
    Main heals /tank

GUILDS
    Divine Crusade
    Real Guild Best Guild
    The Kind Kwamas
    Hard Dungeoneers
    The Four Musketeers
    Options
  • Sirona_Starr
    Sirona_Starr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS Kevin,

You are rocking it with the communication. Thank you so much!!!
    Options
  • Seminolegirl1992
    Seminolegirl1992
    ✭✭✭✭✭

We will be rebooting PC NA shortly. Working on that process now. PC NA is struggling a bit to get back online, so the reboot will help to jumpstart that process.

Gotcha. Thanks for the response :)
    @Seminolegirl1992 PC/NA CP 2300+ PVE, PVP, RP, Housing: Tel Galen, Fair Winds, Moon Sugar, Grand Psijic, Forsaken, HOTLC, Bastion, Ravenhurst, Gardner, Alinor, Hakkvild's, Gorinir, Kragenhome, Hundings, & more- feel free to come see!
    Main PVE: Rynne, breton mag dk
    PVP: Levexa, EP nord mag dk
    Crafter: Sabaki Taiyo, khajiit templar
    RP: N'zuri, Penelope Mecoud, Vhenasi Galanodel, Alassea Rilynn'urdrenn, Taiga Soulhammer, Jhaneyl Everhath, Nym Baenre, Eilistraee, Levexa, Rynne Galanodel, Mielikki, Hanali Celanil, Arwen Galanodel, Grainne. I think I have a problem.
    Former Empress | Swashbuckler Supreme | Godslayer | Gryphon Heart | Immortal Redeemer | Tick Tock Tormentor | Dro-m'athra Destroyer | Dawnbringer
    Options
  • BlueRaven
    BlueRaven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    7:20 est. me too.
    Options
  • Barbara73
    Barbara73
    ✭✭✭
    Now the game is locking up when I try to enter the event dungeon 3 times in a row
    Not Every Player Is a Guy FFS
    Options
  • Kryptonite_Kent
    Kryptonite_Kent
    ✭✭✭✭

at this rate probably tomorrow lol
    Former Emperor
    Animus Impetum -DC- Magplar
    Animus Impetus -AD- Magplar
    Impetus Animus -EP- Magplar
    Kryptonite Kent -AD- Stamblade
    Kenobi Wan -AD- Magsorc
    Options
  • scelesticscylla

For real :#
    @CAS1NOVA
    Main heals /tank

GUILDS
    Divine Crusade
    Real Guild Best Guild
    The Kind Kwamas
    Hard Dungeoneers
    The Four Musketeers
    Options
  • CH77
    CH77
    ✭✭✭

Wouldn't surprise me.
    Options
  • Sirona_Starr
    Sirona_Starr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Barbara73 wrote: »
    Now the game is locking up when I try to enter the event dungeon 3 times in a row

Might want to read above ^^ they are going to reboot the server, and hopefully it resolves this issue. Go IT maintenance people go!!!! :)<3

I believe!!! (as she sweats about daily endeavors and tickets) LOL ;)
    Edited by Sirona_Starr on October 21, 2021 11:24PM
    Options
  • Barbara73
    Barbara73
    ✭✭✭
    LET MY PEOPLE GO!
    Not Every Player Is a Guy FFS
    Options
  • propertyOfUndefined
    propertyOfUndefined
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS Kevin,

You are rocking it with the communication. Thank you so much!!!

Agreed ! Thanks you, @ZOS_Kevin ! The community appreciates all you do !
    Options
  • DKGOT1
    DKGOT1
    Soul Shriven
    PC NA stuck at "Logging In.
    DKGOT1
    Options
  • vsrs_au
    vsrs_au
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Next, this thread will crash the forum :p . Is it setting a new record for the most posts in the shortest time?
    PC(Steam) / EU / play from Melbourne, Australia / avg ping 390
    Options
  • DovahkiinHeart
    DovahkiinHeart
    ✭✭✭
    Pc NA, stuck on character load screen
    Options
  • aetherial_heavenn
    aetherial_heavenn
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks for letting us know so promptly. Such improved communication through the forums recently and it really is appreciated.
    Quoted for truth
    "In my experience, the elite ones have not been very toxic, and the toxic ones not very elite." WrathOfInnos
    Options
  • BrokenChef
    PC NA I can occasionally get in but as soon as I try to enter a delve or use a wayshrine, it sticks on loading screen then times out and disconnects. How long does it take to reboot the mega server?
    Options