Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Armory - Ability to lock profiles please

Hlaaluna
Hlaaluna
✭✭✭
I love the Armory. I only play one character seriously and I am looking forward to being able to swap readily from Vampire, to Werewolf to Mortal at will.

One thing I would like to see though, is the ability to lock profiles. It is too easy to absent mindedly select save and inadvertently overwrite a profile that has a valued curse on it. I accidentally did this right after purchasing the Werewolf skill line & accidentally saved to the Vampire profile, blowing it away.

I know there is a warning pop up but in a moment of haste it is easy to just not read it. Something similar to the locks we can put on items to save from deconstructing or selling.
  • divnyi
    divnyi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unrelated thing, but I'd like lock on character selection screen too. I don't need to swap my characters often, and idk who though that drag-n-drop here is a good idea. I have them in the perfect order and small missclicks can ruin that.
  • MrBrownstone
    MrBrownstone
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    divnyi wrote: »
    Unrelated thing, but I'd like lock on character selection screen too. I don't need to swap my characters often, and idk who though that drag-n-drop here is a good idea. I have them in the perfect order and small missclicks can ruin that.

Use the directional keys and press enter :p
  • CrashTest
    CrashTest
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lillutu wrote: »
    I love the Armory. I only play one character seriously and I am looking forward to being able to swap readily from Vampire, to Werewolf to Mortal at will.
    Are you saying one character can be all 3 at the same time (werewolf, vampire, mortal) and just switch between the 3 without going thru the cure/infection process?
  • Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

One thing I would like to see though, is the ability to lock profiles. It is too easy to absent mindedly select save and inadvertently overwrite a profile that has a valued curse on it. I accidentally did this right after purchasing the Werewolf skill line & accidentally saved to the Vampire profile, blowing it away.

I know there is a warning pop up but in a moment of haste it is easy to just not read it. Something similar to the locks we can put on items to save from deconstructing or selling.

Definetely lock feature would be much appreciated.
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!
    I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

"Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game." - @AlexanderDeLarge
  • aaajdmchoes
    aaajdmchoes
    Soul Shriven
    CrashTest wrote: »
    Are you saying one character can be all 3 at the same time (werewolf, vampire, mortal) and just switch between the 3 without going thru the cure/infection process?

Yes. That was the intent.
  • Hlaaluna
    Hlaaluna
    ✭✭✭
    CrashTest wrote: »

That's right! You can save a profile as mortal, then get vamp bite and save that profile and then cure & get werewolf and save that profile.

From there, provided you have 3 armory slots you can readily swap between anyone of them. It is very cool for someone who doesn't want to be running lots of different characters.

I heard people complaining saying it was a useless feature and no better than the addons, but they completely missed the point of what could be done with.