The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

The bots got their own event!

Rittings
Rittings
✭✭✭✭✭
Isn’t it simply wonderful Zenimax made sure the bots enjoyed the double nodes? They are so happy they are tripling up on nodes…. Literally.

• LadySinflower
    LadySinflower
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm sure it's because ZOS feels sorry for all of those poor bots. They obviously don't have any gold or other resources, since so many are running around without clothes on. We can't have the bots freezing to death, now can we? 😂😂😂😂😂
  • daim
    daim
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whom would farm nodes anyway when we have surveys :p
    ""I am that which grips the heart in fright, hearkens night and silences the light." It was written on my sword, long…long ago." ―Ajunta Pall
    PC|EU
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There’s about 20 bots in Shornhelm bank right now… making the frame rates sink very low… performance is so horrid I crashed.
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_BillE you might wanna check it out right at this moment. NA server.
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All of them CP300+ too… so clearly not been dealt with in sometime.
  • webgeo99
    webgeo99
    ✭✭
    Notice how silent ZeniMax is on this subject?
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To be honest, I think the bots are what create half the problems in the game. They slam the servers, they frustrate the paying customers, they get to exploit freely as we get punished for seemingly petty things…. And Rich Lambert gets to lose his mind on stream and act all unprofessional and we are the ones in the wrong all the time…

Priorities need to change. I like the dev team usually, but losing faith and hope.
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rittings wrote: »
    To be honest, I think the bots are what create half the problems in the game. They slam the servers, they frustrate the paying customers, they get to exploit freely as we get punished for seemingly petty things…. And Rich Lambert gets to lose his mind on stream and act all unprofessional and we are the ones in the wrong all the time…

Priorities need to change. I like the dev team usually, but losing faith and hope.

@Rittings what did Rich say about Bots?
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beardimus wrote: »
    [

@Rittings what did Rich say about Bots?

Nothing. It was when some guy asked a few tough questions on his stream and Rich started swearing and getting a bit aggressive and defensive. I mean, I get he was upset, but when it’s your job, you stay professional. If I’d reacted like that in my job I’d be looking for a new one within the hour lol.

But it makes us nervous to question the devs on if anything is being done about anything if we get that kind of reaction.