The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Forum report function for mobile impossible to use

Djennku
Djennku
✭✭✭✭✭
This has been an ongoing issue for a very long time now. The forum report function does not work at all on mobile (IOS in my case). It brings up the report window, but has it formatted where you can't access the submit button at all because the window is bigger than what the phone's screen can access. (See screenshot below)

It makes it impossible to report any forum issues that may arise, and is a problem that has been around since the beginning.

I'd like to request this be changed so those of us using the mobile version of the ESO forums can use this.

q0nfdzwy0c88.png

EDIT: the image is just an example and the thread depicted is not one being reported by me.
Edited by Djennku on October 12, 2021 10:14AM
@Djennku, PCNA.

Grand Master crafter, all styles and all furnishing plans known pre U41.
Vamp and WW bites available for players.
Shoot me an in-game mail if you need anything, happy to help!
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Kevin

I've also brought this issue up the last time I reported something on the forum, including a note on it in my report (last week, IIRC). I also had to go to the non-mobile version just to be able to make the report, since the mobile version of the screen is basically non-navigable. I'm on Android, Chrome.

This issue was brought to your attention when you first joined the forums, and we were told that the problem was being escalated and that you would touch base after doing some research.

Now, it's been over three months, so perhaps the research is still ongoing. And it's been since 2019 since a member of the Forum mod team first told me it'd be looked at, so I can wait a little longer, if you know what I mean.

But it would be nice to get that promised update sometime soon, even if it is a matter of "Sorry, for the foreseeable future, you'll have to use the non-mobile version of the forums to make reports."

Thank you!
    Edited by VaranisArano on October 12, 2021 1:02PM