The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Attunable Blacksmithing Station,,,bound and Target Ogrim

Zama666
Zama666
✭✭✭✭
So, I have this ...thing.

How do I get it? I went to my giant house in ColdHarbor....
I went to the crafting stations...

but it keep saying

You must be near an Item Set Crarfting Station to use that...

What do I need to do?

The Target Ogrim.....same thing...what do I do?
  • tmbrinks
    tmbrinks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The stations are attunable to a set station in the "real world" of the game.

You have to take it to the overland place for the set you want it to mimic (then you can place it in your house... and use like a normal station as well as crafting set gear)

For the Ogrim, you should just have to place it and then you can attack it with your characters to practice damage rotations.
    Tenacious Dreamer - Hurricane Herald - Godslayer - Dawnbringer - Gryphon Heart - Tick Tock Tormenter - Immortal Redeemer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    The Unchained - Bedlam's Disciple - Temporal Tempest - Curator's Champion - Fist of Tava - Invader's Bane - Land, Air, and Sea Supremacy - Zero Regrets - Battlespire's Best - Bastion Breaker - Ardent Bibliophile - Subterranean Smasher - Bane of Thorns - True Genius - In Defiance of Death - No Rest for the Wicked - Nature's Wrath - Undying Endurance - Relentless Raider - Depths Defier - Apex Predator - Pure Lunacy - Mountain God - Leave No Bone Unbroken - CoS/RoM/BF/FH Challenger
    61,215 achievement points