The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.2 on the PTS on Monday at 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC).

New Wrath of the imperium & proc set

Rebiludo
Rebiludo
✭✭✭
"Wrath of the Imperium: This set now grants 129 Weapon and Spell Damage for its 2-piece and 325 Weapon and Spell Damage to ranged Direct Damage attacks for its 3-pieces, rather than 657 Spell Critical and 1829 Spell Critical for those attacks."

Does it buff proc set like Caluurion or Winterborn ?
  • MashmalloMan
    MashmalloMan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sets that grant conditional damage bonuses like Automaton for 400 physical/bleed damage apply to sets, so I don't see why this scenario wouldn't.

That being said, I haven't tested it, so I'm not sure. You never know till you try with this game.
    PC Beta - 1900+ CP

Stam Sorc Khajiit PvE/PVP Main || Stam Sorc Dark Elf PvP ||
    Stam Templar Dark Elf || Stam Warden Wood Elf || Stam DK Nord || Stam Necro Orc || Stam Blade Khajiit

Mag Sorc High Elf || Mag Templar High Elf || Mag Warden Breton || Mag Necro Khajiit || Mag Blade Khajiit
  • Rebiludo
    Rebiludo
    ✭✭✭
    Ty. Agree with you. I don't have access to PTS for test it.
  • Rebiludo
    Rebiludo
    ✭✭✭
    Tested on the PTS, the 3-piece line does not work with caluurion and winterborn. I report the issue.
  • YandereGirlfriend
    YandereGirlfriend
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm not really sure why they changed this set to begin with, TBH.
  • ealdwin
    ealdwin
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The original version was pretty much the same set as Eagle Eye, and vice-versa, with the only difference being weapon versus spell. With the continuation of merging weapon/spell crit into crit chance, the sets kind of became redundant in a manner.

Personally, I would have kept the crit and adjusted the distinction between Eagle Eye and Wrath of the Imperium to being ranged attacks versus melee, with Eagle Eye adding Crit Chance to ranged attacks and Wrath of the Imperium to being melee attacks.
  • Tivnael
    Tivnael
    ✭✭
    Ysgramor does neither buff Winterborn ....
  • Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ealdwin wrote: »

The original version was pretty much the same set as Eagle Eye, and vice-versa, with the only difference being weapon versus spell. With the continuation of merging weapon/spell crit into crit chance, the sets kind of became redundant in a manner.

Personally, I would have kept the crit and adjusted the distinction between Eagle Eye and Wrath of the Imperium to being ranged attacks versus melee, with Eagle Eye adding Crit Chance to ranged attacks and Wrath of the Imperium to being melee attacks.

Yeah sure, but Eagle Eye has only 3 pieces - Bow, Neck and Rings. Totally useless for magicka players if rest of the weapons won't be added.
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!
    I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

"Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game." - @AlexanderDeLarge