The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Welcome back ball groups!

• taugrim
    taugrim
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DC is still a terrific to wipe ball groups of casual-to-average players, because:
    1. they're slow to react to procs
    2. they tend to run with low HP pools (or with too much HP to the point of hitting like a noodle
    3. they tend to panic in situations

If you're talking about wiping ball groups of skilled players, it's silly to try to justify when a small group with OP sets should be able to wipe them. Sorry, it just doesn't make sense.

While I haven't done a lot of premades in Cyro, the mechanics in this game are no different than other World PVP games I've played in terms of 4-6 players working together being able to wipe multiples of that who are uncoordinated.

Like they said in Game of Thrones: discipline beats numbers.
    PC | NA | CP 2.2k
    • Active: Dark Elf Stamina Templar | Dark Elf Stamina Necromancer
    • Inactive: Dark Elf Stamina Arcanist | Nord Stamina Warden | Orc Stamina Sorceror | Nord Stamina Nightblade | Nord Stamina Dragonknight
    BUILDS ADDONS AUTHORED GUILDS:
    • Ankle Biters | Legends Syndicate (PVP) | Moonlit Shenanigans | Song of Broken Pines (PVP) | Ulfhednar (PVP)
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Theignson wrote: »
    KingzZVI wrote: »
    Ballgroups deserve to enjoy the game just like you. If you dont enjoy getting killed over and over then leave the keep. But constantly complaining about ballgroups isnt the problem, the real issue is people who casually play thinks the game should be nerfed to there skill level which is completely dumb imo. Ballgroups are made up of 12 good players who work on there strategies to succeed and shouldnt be nerfed or have there builds constantly nerfed cause people are upset they dying. Just my thoughts

Lol they don't kill me over and over. If they want to run around Arrius 3rd floor 60 times killing 2-3 pugs at a time, that is their right to be sure. It's not something I consider fun but to each his own.

I remember long ago seeing Dracarys, a ball group I much admire, fight open field battles against a larger but organized AD guild and or Ball group They were outnumbered but did quite well. Now that's an encounter I admired, ball group on ball group.
    Apparently those opportunities don't exist anymore. This aerobic activity is a pale shadow of the glory days...imho...but again to each his own!

They do occasionally happen but its much less common now yes. I fear this is more a symptom of the ever increasing nerfs to groups (making those who don't want to spend as much time going through rougher nights / testing stuff etc less inclined to play), the worsening performance and the lower overall pvp population.
    In general because most players now stack up and only push 1 location for the majority of the night for groups 'that location' might as well be some back keep where they are fighting.

Additionally as a group, if im playing and I see my own faction being pushed i'd rather go to a back keep of the faction pushing it and draw people away to try and lessen the lag than to go to defend my factions keep and contribute more to it. Which is why groups with similar goals to ours often do that.
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)