Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Is there a true Pink dye color/colour?

HumbleThaumaturge
HumbleThaumaturge
✭✭✭✭
Is there a true pink dye color/colour?
I've tried all the pink-looking (sort of) dyes I have unlocked, but (sadly) none of them are true pink.
Come on ZOS, if we don't have a true pink, why not?

Best Answer

• HumbleThaumaturge
    HumbleThaumaturge
    ✭✭✭✭
    So, apparently the answer is: No, there is no "true pink" dye color in Tamriel.
    Answer ✓
  • Sephyr
    Sephyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The closest ones I've seen I think are Ironweed Violet, Slaughterfish Flesh Pink, and Dibella's Blush — though I don't think we've an actual true pink.
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    There is, also, Hyacinth Pink which, on the armor I tried it on, was very close to true pink.
    PC/NA/EP ✌️
  • Sambucca1973
    Sambucca1973
    ✭✭✭
    Have you tried red dyes? Several of them end up being very pink(ish), depending on the material. I recall trying to dye things red and being surprised at getting pink. Might also be true of some of the browns.
  • SkaraMinoc
    SkaraMinoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    In addition to the other pink colors mentioned, Haunted Moor Mauve can look close to pink on certain armor types.

Ironwood Violet is probably the closest.

On some Fang Lair and Scalecaller outfit styles, the Marble White will show as a light bubble gum pink.

Random pieces of gear will also show up as pink when using Marble White, such as the Xivkyn Sash.

2AOTSHa.png
    PC NA
  • Djennku
    Djennku
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you tried pellitine coral or the rose gold colored one? Those are pretty pink.
    @Djennku, PCNA.

Grand Master crafter, all styles and all furnishing plans known pre U41.
    Vamp and WW bites available for players.
    Shoot me an in-game mail if you need anything, happy to help!