The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Question About Quests...

Ken_Koerperich
Ken_Koerperich
✭✭✭
1) Are there any "Right vs Wrong" choices to be made?
2) If so, where do I find a "Guide" so I don't eff them up??

Here's to hoping I'm good so far.

1/2 way through Auridon.

Thanks!
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are little to no long term consequences to a quest. Mostly, it is a difference in dialog that results. So pick what you want or the role you play wants.

There are some pre reqs you can skip with certain passives and dialog choices.

But you will always get the reward and exp no matter what path you take.

There is one quest that can give you a couple of skill points or not depending on your choice, but that is telegraphed by the game. It is one of the final Mage Guild Quests.
    Edited by Nestor on June 17, 2021 12:09AM
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are a great many moral or immoral choices to be made, but nothing that will greatly hinder your journey.

Here's a good source:
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/125726/spoilers-quest-choices-full-list-all-factions
  • Fennwitty
    Fennwitty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You can wind up with slightly different endings to quests, where a given NPC will be happy/sad/alive/dead etc.

But the rewards you get are equivalent even if not identical. One not very useful green item vs. some gold instead for instance.

Except for that one quest in the Mage's Guild line it's essentially roleplaying stuff only.
    PC NA
  • fiender66
    fiender66
    ✭✭✭✭
    Fennwitty wrote: »
    You can wind up with slightly different endings to quests, where a given NPC will be happy/sad/alive/dead etc.

But the rewards you get are equivalent even if not identical. One not very useful green item vs. some gold instead for instance.

Except for that one quest in the Mage's Guild line it's essentially roleplaying stuff only.

If it would not be an unavoidable spoiler, I'd like to see the results of Valaste chosen destinies (some poll, I mean).

Ehm, I have to admit a perverse liking of Sheo, one of the best characters in ESO, and greatly acted, too.
  • Blinx
    Blinx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mage Guild's Last Quest, is only one that affects your character, as you can gain 2 skyshards or not, all the other "choices" don't really matter
  • Athan1
    Athan1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's no right or wrong, most choices regard moral choices that are 100% subjective and lie in a gray area regarding what is right or wrong.
    Athan Atticus Imperial Templar of Shezarr
  • whitecrow
    whitecrow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Even if you go with what seems like the "bad" choice, it still works out "for the best" in the following dialogue.