Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

CLAN GHILAIN - women, LGBTQ+, disability safe space / relaxed, no-pressure PvE / no voice chat

• Purple_Sam81
    Purple_Sam81
    ✭✭
    Hi I’d like to join your guild,

I am 40 years old, lgbt+

I don’t like talking on voice chat much, as I’m self conscious about my voice, and I’m also hard of hearing, so headset over hearing aids sometimes has problems.

I’m new to pc, but been playing eso on PS4 since April 2020, and reached cp1147 on my toons.

I’m looking for a relaxed, friendly guild to help me level up and progress in the game, I’m not interested in end game hard stuff.

Thanks

Sam
  • Viyvos
    Viyvos
    ✭✭✭
    So I can join as a Trans man or homosexual man but not as Hetero man, is that correct?
  • Lavellan
    Lavellan
    ✭✭✭
    No. You may join because of having a disability, including anxiety, depression etc., or belonging to any of LGBTQ+ communities (and BTW... Transmen can very well be hetero). That however doesn't automatically mean getting the invite.
    We are the only guild in ESO that doubles as a safe space, for people who don't get it anywhere else. If you don't like what we stand for, simply move along.
    Edited by Lavellan on September 9, 2021 10:32AM
    Andaran atish'an, stranger.
  • Sheelia
    Sheelia
    Soul Shriven
    Hi!

Can i join? I sent an in-game email to you, didnt you read it? My in-game name is Selunea.

Thank you

Sheelia
  • Lavellan
    Lavellan
    ✭✭✭
    @Sheelia I have just read it now. I sent the invite, welcome to the Clan! :smile:
  • SubzeroMiniMav
    Mind if I join ?
  • Lavellan
    Lavellan
    ✭✭✭
    We are active and recruiting. If you are interested in joining the Clan, please give the description a careful read! :smile:
  • ixthUA
    ixthUA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edited by ixthUA on December 6, 2021 5:35PM