The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Potatoes R Us - Aussie and US late nighters looking for new members.

Zimboy666
Zimboy666
Soul Shriven
Looking to help others, or in need of help with all that this game has to offer? Potatoes R Us is for you!
We have a small but great group of people wanting to help, on at all times (I'm on Australia time, but guildies from all time shifts).
From questing to dungeons and trials, trading (free trader most weeks) and some pvp to achievements and the rest.
We have a discord channel and psn community to help organise and share tips.
Edited by Zimboy666 on July 12, 2019 3:24AM
  • marktown
    marktown
    Soul Shriven
    USA player here. 39 yr old dad looking for chilled out people to play with. If you’re still recruiting I’d love an invite. I’ve been out of ESO about a year, looking to relearn the game. I like tanking and just started with a new dragon knight. Thanks for your time!

Psn is Marktown

ESO character is Markle Slapnuts
    Edited by marktown on July 29, 2019 3:37AM
  • Zimboy666
    Zimboy666
    Soul Shriven
    Sorry on delay, sending invite now.
  • JwhyBee
    JwhyBee
    Can I get a invite plz. Psn jwhybee
  • Zimboy666
    Zimboy666
    Soul Shriven
    Will flick you an invite tomorrow when I'm back on. Says you are full, can't invite unless you left a guild.
    Edited by Zimboy666 on August 25, 2019 5:37AM
  • sharpshooter2342
    sharpshooter2342
    ✭✭✭
    Hello I don't have any guild slots open but looking to meet 2 people who have all roles to do 4 man content and dlc hm dungeons.
    34-year-old mom US late night player
    Cp 810
    Completed most content in game.
    Have all roles although I prefer support roles.
    Day 1 player.
    Edited by sharpshooter2342 on November 7, 2019 6:45AM
  • Necrotic_Lunacy
    Necrotic_Lunacy
    Soul Shriven
    Psn Necrotic_Lunacy just getting back into the game with a fresh start after a couple years away
  • Carcarius
    Carcarius
    Hi, Aussie based player looking for guild to run trials and dungeons, I'm on eu but latency is getting worse so moving to NA. EU CP810 and playing for a while. Psn clivedup.
  • Carcarius
    Carcarius
    Hi if guild is active im on Eu psn. Could i get an invite, psn fuzzyprawnzz tks
  • AlphaCrucis
    AlphaCrucis
    ✭✭✭
    Aussie player here interested in joining. I will send a guild request in game.
    PSN: AlphaCrucis-Crux
    Australian, Aldmeri Dominion
    Altmer, Dragonknight (mag), Damage Dealer
    Brenton, Templar, Healer
    Bosmer, Nightblade (stam), Damage Dealer, PvP
    PS4, NA Server
    Guild Member Of: Brotherhood of Bogans
  • ronjkaufman
    ronjkaufman
    Soul Shriven
    Might be what I’m looking for, my PSN id is Fierece_Hawk_