Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Problem login on my account

Wolfshead
Wolfshead
✭✭✭✭
Is anyone else have a problem login into there account atm I just get an Error 404 Page not found and I have a try what support say and still don't work
If you find yourself alone, riding in green fields with the sun on your face, do not be troubled; for you are in Elysium, and you're already dead
What we do in life, echoes in eternity
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had a problem a couple of hours ago, and had to reset my WiFi connection, then had to keep trying until I finally got in. But everything's fine now, knock on wood.
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
  • SickDuck
    SickDuck
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same is happening to me, when trying to login anyhow it gets me to this error page:

https://account.elderscrollsonline.com/assets/500.html

Is there an unplanned maintenance?
    Holdviola - Khira'de Regalo - Lélekvadász - Used To Be An Adventurer - Zetor - Does-Not-Give-A-Duck - Lord Sugar - Tenar Arha - Da'rinka - Violent Moon - Extreme Runner
  • SickDuck
    SickDuck
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    10 minutes and countless spamming of the login page - I've got in.
    Holdviola - Khira'de Regalo - Lélekvadász - Used To Be An Adventurer - Zetor - Does-Not-Give-A-Duck - Lord Sugar - Tenar Arha - Da'rinka - Violent Moon - Extreme Runner
  • ghost_bg_ESO
    ghost_bg_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    i'm fine with logging on both servers trough steam and bethesda.

is it for some country again, last time Germany* had problems? (if i remember correctly)

Edit: or Italy
    Edited by ghost_bg_ESO on September 10, 2021 11:33AM
  • Wolfshead
    Wolfshead
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you all for the info and help

i'm fine with logging on both servers trough steam and bethesda.

is it for some country again, last time Germany* had problems? (if i remember correctly)

Edit: or Italy

Well I come from Sweden so it looks like it is our turn now *sigh*

If you find yourself alone, riding in green fields with the sun on your face, do not be troubled; for you are in Elysium, and you're already dead
    What we do in life, echoes in eternity
  • ghost_bg_ESO
    ghost_bg_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/576589/about-lag-on-pc-eu/p2 there were couple discussions like this and people running tracert/pathping ( https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/30903/~/how-do-i-do-a-pathping-and-tracert-to-the-servers-to-test-my-connection? ) if it helps somehow...

Edit: this one also pervious post was for logging in-game, on account page its after couple attempts.
    Edited by ghost_bg_ESO on September 10, 2021 2:30PM
  • Soulshine
    Soulshine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Been going on all morning for me... cannot login to account on web

Game is fine.

Screenshot_2021-09-10_at_07-15-21_The_Elder_Scrolls_Online.png
  • LaughingGremlin
    LaughingGremlin
    ✭✭✭
    Same problem here. Going to run the game to see if my crowns are still there. lol I'm getting paranoid.

edit: never mind, I was able to get in the account from their site.
    Edited by LaughingGremlin on September 10, 2021 2:41PM
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Hi All, thanks for flagging this. We have sent your feedback to our web team and they are currently investigating. We'll update once we find a solution. Thanks!
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Hi All, just wanted to follow up on this issue. Our teams have resolved any login issues you may have experienced. If you run into another login issue, please let us know. Thank you.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • GlassHalfFull
    GlassHalfFull
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Kevin Because of these changes, I tried again to change my credit card to either of the two I now have. As before, both fail with the same error of Error: The transaction was not authorized. Both of these cards work fine with other online sites, just ESO fails. I think you have another issue to fix on the account page.
    Curiosity is the cure for boredom, there is no cure for curiosity.
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Hey @GlassHalfFull. Just to clarify, they cards you selected ended in error? Do you have a screenshot or know what the error said? We can share that with the team.
    Staff Post
  • GlassHalfFull
    GlassHalfFull
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    Hey @GlassHalfFull. Just to clarify, they cards you selected ended in error? Do you have a screenshot or know what the error said? We can share that with the team.

@ZOS_Kevin I do not have a screen shot, the error text was in my post ""Error: The transaction was not authorized". Both cards work just fine everywhere but the account page. I noticed this a couple weeks ago, yet was not in a hurry to update since my sub was still active.
    Edited by GlassHalfFull on September 11, 2021 5:26PM
    Curiosity is the cure for boredom, there is no cure for curiosity.