Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Unable to use the account page on TESO website

Jamerth
Jamerth
✭✭✭
I am currently unable to do anything under my account settings on the TESO website.
I can log in just fine, but after that i get the Error 404 page.
I have tried it on multiple browsers, at first on Chrome and Firefox and it partially worked for a bit on EDGE, but i am getting the same error there as well.
This seems to happen to other people in my guild as well.
Is there some account/shop maintenance scheduled for today that i cannot see?
Edited by ZOS_Adrikoth on September 10, 2021 2:27PM
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Greetings @JustACasualTemplar

Please see this article for some steps that may be able to help with a 404 error. These steps may also be able to help!
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Jamerth
    Jamerth
    ✭✭✭
    Greetings @JustACasualTemplar

Please see this article for some steps that may be able to help with a 404 error. These steps may also be able to help!

Hi, thank you, i have tried the solutions provided and it is still not working.

Can someone else check to see if they have the same issue? I have one more confirmed person impacted by this, from a different country/continent than me :)
  • Jamerth
    Jamerth
    ✭✭✭
    Two more people confirmed to me that the issue is occurring for them as well.
    I am in Romania. They are in US.
    Cleared cache and cookies, tried for almost one hour already, same issue.
    I guess i should not renew my ESO+, because i can't?
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Hi @JustACasualTemplar. Thanks for reaching out about this. We have sent your feedback to our web team and they are currently investigating. We'll update once we find a solution. Thanks!
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Hi @JustACasualTemplar, just following up here. This issue should now be resolved. Let us know if you have any further issues accessing your account and we will work to assist. Thank you.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Jamerth
    Jamerth
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    Hi @JustACasualTemplar, just following up here. This issue should now be resolved. Let us know if you have any further issues accessing your account and we will work to assist. Thank you.

Hi Kevin,

Thank you for your help, all good now!
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Thank you for letting us know the issue is resolved. With that being the case, we will now close out this discussion.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.