The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Account Closed ??

Aram500
Aram500
✭✭
It seems that ZOS have not renewed my membership and I need to renew. Payment has gone out automatically every month for the past 18 months. When I now try to login since the servers are back online I get told the servers are offline!!!!!!
Edited by ZOS_Adrikoth on September 7, 2021 4:42PM
  • PeacefulAnarchy
    PeacefulAnarchy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What tells you the servers are offline? The launcher told me they're offline but I just clicked ok and logged in fine.
  • XiokroDarc
    XiokroDarc
    ✭✭✭
    The launcher is telling me the servers are offline, but hitting ok and signing in anyway reveals that was a lie
  • Aram500
    Aram500
    ✭✭
    What tells you the servers are offline? The launcher told me they're offline but I just clicked ok and logged in fine.

The launcher told me offline. I did try and login but get error 108 message. I can sometimes restart the PC and can then login, but tried a few times now to no effect. Also I have just put in a ticket to find out why they have not taken my account payment. My other half pays the same day as me and has gone thorugh OK and she can log in OK :(
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Greetings @Aram500

Please be sure to try the troubleshooting steps in this article for a 108 error message if you haven't already.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Aram500
    Aram500
    ✭✭
    Greetings @Aram500

Please be sure to try the troubleshooting steps in this article for a 108 error message if you haven't already.

Thank you for the quick reply. I have tried everything, but no joy. More concerned that my account has expired, as you have not taken payment and I will not have access to DLC or craft bag. When I can can log that is :) Tickat has been sumbitted.....
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Aram500

Would you be able to provide your ticket number?

This will allow us to check on the ticket status.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Staff Post
  • Aram500
    Aram500
    ✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @Aram500

Would you be able to provide your ticket number?

This will allow us to check on the ticket status.

Thank you for heeping track, but all has now been resolved :)
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    We appreciate the update that your account issue is now resolved. With that being the case, we will now close the thread.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.