Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

N/A Server: Could log-in for a couple of minutes, but now cannot log-on

HumbleThaumaturge
HumbleThaumaturge
✭✭✭✭
Immediately after maintenance completed, I was able to log-on a character on North American (N/A) server. Now I am having difficulty getting a log-in. Sometimes character will log-on, sometimes not. One time, I seemed to get log-on, but only had client-side images, no server-side images.
Edited by ZOS_Bill on September 9, 2021 10:40PM
  • Katheriah
    Katheriah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    If we (EU) can't play, you can't play!
  • Lady_Galadhiel
    Lady_Galadhiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I have a loging queue for NA.So far not getting in.
    Contrariwise, if it was so, it might be; and if it were so, it would be; but as it isn't, it ain't. That's logic.Lewis Carroll
  • Tatanko
    Tatanko
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've been at a character load screen for quite some time now. Kind of surprised it hasn't timed out.
    Silvanus the Gilded
    Merchant, Scholar, and Benefactor
    Imperial Templar - PC/NA
    Learn More
  • twev
    twev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a loging queue for NA.So far not getting in.

I get into the queue, the queue completes, then I I get kicked out with an error that tells me I need to check my connection.
    Relog tells me I'm already logged in.

This is happening over/over.

pc/NA
    The problem with society these days is that no one drinks from the skulls of their enemies anymore.

PC/NA, i7 with 32 gigs of ram, nVME cards and an nVidea 1060 over fiber.
    I don't play through Steam, ever.
  • DarkStrifeYT
    DarkStrifeYT
    ✭✭✭
    same issue here
    I am dark strife. Khajiit since arena... ya know when they were humans... with face paint... still khajiit only all games...
  • tauriel01
    tauriel01
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, got to char load screen, character trying to load but just standing there, staring back at me, judging me...
  • twev
    twev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tauriel01 wrote: »
    Yeah, got to char load screen, character trying to load but just standing there, staring back at me, judging me...

Stare back at it.
    If you blink - you lose.
    The problem with society these days is that no one drinks from the skulls of their enemies anymore.

PC/NA, i7 with 32 gigs of ram, nVME cards and an nVidea 1060 over fiber.
    I don't play through Steam, ever.
  • NicGroover
    NicGroover
    ✭✭✭
    Welcome to the best of the virtual world...
  • Olen_Mikko
    Olen_Mikko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to EU players reality and everyday life.
    NB enthusiastic:
    1. Woodhippie stamblade - DW hard-hitter / PvE
    2. Know-it-all elf Magblade - Healer / PvE & PvP
    3. Hate-them-all elf Magblade - Destrostaff AoE monster / PvE
    4. Cyrodiil-Refugee stamblade - Stamina Tank / PvE

Go dominion or go home

Nightblade-Hipster. I played Nightblade before it was cool - from 1.5 onwards.
  • efster
    efster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same as others. log in, first it tells me to check my internet connection (really?) then it gets to a loadscreen, then kicks me to login again, tells me my account is already logged in, then queues me with wildly inaccurate wait times.

rinse, repeat
    AD is the best looking faction. I don't make the rules, I just enforce them.
  • HumbleThaumaturge
    HumbleThaumaturge
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have got a character to log-on to Cyrodiil twice, but each time I am only seeing client-side images. There is nothing showing on the Map. The Transit Shrine and Wayshrine are not there. The Scroll Temple is mostly not there. The path that normally goes from Scroll Temple to gate is blocked by rocks. It's almost more interesting than annoying.
    Edited by HumbleThaumaturge on September 7, 2021 2:35PM
  • AcadianPaladin
    AcadianPaladin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just tried to log in (PC NA no Steam) and got stuck on the way to the char sel menu.

Patch updated fine from launcher. 'Play' brought me to log in my password - just fine. Then got stuck in loading screen for about 6 minutes on the way to the char selection menu. Aborted and came here to see what's going on.

Edit/Update: Waited 10 mins and tried again. 2 mins from password entry to char sel. 1 minute from char set to in game. Seems to be working now.
    Edited by AcadianPaladin on September 7, 2021 2:49PM
    PC NA(no Steam), PvE, mostly solo
  • Metalfyre
    Metalfyre
    ✭✭✭
    Immediately after maintenance completed, I was able to log-on a character on North American (N/A) server. Now I am having difficulty getting a log-in. Sometimes character will log-on, sometimes not. One time, I seemed to get log-on, but only had client-side images, no server-side images.

Welcome to our world at the EU server!
  • HumbleThaumaturge
    HumbleThaumaturge
    ✭✭✭✭
    Metalfyre wrote: »

Welcome to our world at the EU server!

Yeah, I know: I play EU also
  • HumbleThaumaturge
    HumbleThaumaturge
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well, it seems like the problem is no longer happening for me, as I am able to swap characters and get good log-ons now. I was finally able to retrieve the character who was trapped in the Cyrodiil with no server-side objects. So, it looks like the problem is over?
  • Herr_Flocke
    Herr_Flocke
    ✭✭✭
    oops... looks like you got our failing EU hardware from last night installed during maintenance...
  • Celephantsylvius_Bornasfinmo
    Celephantsylvius_Bornasfinmo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe they put a filter on who can get in as many of you are probably trying to connect to the US server.

Sounds about right?
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    After the recent maintenance some PC players encountered login issues for a short amount of time. These issues are now resolved, so this thread is being closed.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.