The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

EU server just crashed

• Th3M3nt0r
    Th3M3nt0r
    ✭✭✭
    I can't understand if it's better to stay in queue (hoping something could change) or not, quitting the game and waiting some hours to try again... suggestions ?

suggestion: play tetris
    Edited by Th3M3nt0r on September 6, 2021 8:29PM
  • HyekAr
    HyekAr
    ✭✭✭
    I can't understand if it's better to stay in queue (hoping something could change) or not, quitting the game and waiting some hours to try again... suggestions ?

In the end it will say that "something goes wrong" and that couldnt connect u
  • angrydrew
    angrydrew
    ✭✭✭
    At least game is constant in something...RIP ESO
  • HyekAr
    HyekAr
    ✭✭✭
    Th3M3nt0r wrote: »
    Meiox wrote: »
    Are there more players on the EU server or why is it allways the EU server which goes down?

it's veiled advice to EU players to move to NA server :)

If that happens, NA serv will crash too😅

This all happened bcz ppl from xbox decided to move to pc🤣jkng
    Edited by HyekAr on September 6, 2021 8:31PM
  • khyrkat
    khyrkat
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZharaX wrote: »
    There is always
    Pantheon – Rise Of The Fallen hopefully to be released soon ;)

For that I lost hope long ago :D
  • Kertats
    Kertats
    ✭✭✭
    You know its bad when this post has been view more than 10k times in the last hour and a bit
  • opticalgreeneb17_ESO
    Dear Zenimax, I just came home from work, it's late, I'm tired, in case things don't get back to normal in due time, I just want my 2 tickets from today and my daily Endeavors, thank you.
  • TheImperfect
    TheImperfect
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Phew! My paranoia kicked in - I thought because I posted on Saturday that I had a couple of random disconnects maybe I'd annoyed someone and my login had been prolonged. Total paranoia and like the ESO login police have been watching me. It was actually my ISP's end in case the ESO police are watching.
  • aurelial
    aurelial
    Good to remember at these times that the game is completely playable without the eso+ sub :)
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dear Zenimax, I just came home from work, it's late, I'm tired, in case things don't get back to normal in due time, I just want my 2 tickets from today and my daily Endeavors, thank you.

It probably won't be fast, it's a holiday on NA today, but let's hope.
  • redlink1979
    redlink1979
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Gone to Oblivion... Again...
    AngryAliveIndochinesetiger-size_restricted.gif
    "Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear"
    • Sons of the Night Mother [PS5][EU] 2165 CP
    • Daggerfall's Mightiest [PS5][NA] 1910 CP
    • SweetTrolls [PC][EU] 1950 CP
    • Bacon Rats [PC][NA] 1850 CP
  • alterfenixeb17_ESO
    alterfenixeb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    ZharaX wrote: »
    There is always
    Pantheon – Rise Of The Fallen hopefully to be released soon ;)
    With all due respect game announced already 7 years ago and still no info on when to expect even alpha testing.

• Ratzkifal
    Ratzkifal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "I'm just going to eat dinner, then we can farm vDSA. Brb"

Well. Guess I am not gonna get those weapons now. I am definitely not doing that arena without double drops.
    This Bosmer was tortured to death. There is nothing left to be done.
  • AVAndronov
    AVAndronov
    Soul Shriven

Exactly. Servers can go down. *** happens with software and hardware. Why not compensate players who didn't get their progression done for the day? Just give them their tickets and endavors they didn't yet score for the day? Is it that much to ask for?
  • Ratzkifal
    Ratzkifal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kertats wrote: »
    You know its bad when this post has been view more than 10k times in the last hour and a bit

You know it's bad when the 140 page thread "RIP PC EU" has been closed because it is "old".
    This Bosmer was tortured to death. There is nothing left to be done.
  • CoronHR
    CoronHR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ratzkifal wrote: »
    "I'm just going to eat dinner, then we can farm vDSA. Brb"

Well. Guess I am not gonna get those weapons now. I am definitely not doing that arena without double drops.

exactly! i was just getting a group together when the server crashed. and now it's too late. and the event ends tomorrow, when they have maintenance
    PC - EU - Steam client
  • melek-taus
    melek-taus
    ✭✭✭
    Damn no endeavors, no daily login and no event tickets today... Haven't missed an endeavor since they released...
    EU/PC
    Malek Taus - VR16 Khajit Stamina GankKnight -

Will gank for Skooma....
  • HyekAr
    HyekAr
    ✭✭✭
    AVAndronov wrote: »

Exactly. Servers can go down. *** happens with software and hardware. Why not compensate players who didn't get their progression done for the day? Just give them their tickets and endavors they didn't yet score for the day? Is it that much to ask for?

More than progress, imaging having ur day off, and ilution to spend it playing
  • freespirit
    freespirit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    See new banner above! 😥
    When people say to me........
    "You're going to regret that in the morning"
    I sleep until midday cos I'm a problem solver!
  • GormBT
    GormBT
    ×Due to a hardware issue, the European PC/Mac megaserver will be taken offline for maintenance.
  • _adhyffbjjjf12
    _adhyffbjjjf12
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    interesting, I thought ESO was on the cloud.
  • Kertats
    Kertats
    ✭✭✭
    See hardware failure! seriously they need to upgrade the rental agreement with whatever data center ZOS has in the EU or go to another one with better servers
  • WildLight
    WildLight
    ✭✭✭
    At this point, EU should have a playable time stated in a banner, not the maintenance period. Since we have maintenance upon maintenance upon maintenance. :^)
  • honglatongla
    honglatongla
    ✭✭✭
    Just do the patch maintenance for us too while you're at it, no need to bring it up and down again for whatever reason.
  • HyekAr
    HyekAr
    ✭✭✭
    I am thinking to swith the server, just will ask in the guild if they want it too
  • khyrkat
    khyrkat
    ✭✭✭✭
    Kertats wrote: »
    See hardware failure! seriously they need to upgrade the rental agreement with whatever data center ZOS has in the EU or go to another one with better servers

LOL won't happen, see, they would need to pay more for better hardware and they can't afford it lmao
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Soul Shriven
    Hello everyone,

Recently we've had to remove a few posts for bashing, spam, censor bypassing and conspiracy theories, content that is against the Forum Rules. For further posts be sure to stay constructive and respectful to avoid thread derailment or action on one's own account.

Thank you for understanding.
    Staff Post
  • freespirit
    freespirit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Is this the right time to raise the subject of the new servers they promised at the beginning of the year??? 🤔
    When people say to me........
    "You're going to regret that in the morning"
    I sleep until midday cos I'm a problem solver!
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meanwhile, a brave IT technician is rushing through deserts & jungles to delve deep into EU server room to save the day... :joy:
  • HyekAr
    HyekAr
    ✭✭✭
    Hello everyone,

Recently we've had to remove a few posts for bashing, spam, censor bypassing and conspiracy theories, content that is against the Forum Rules. For further posts be sure to stay constructive and respectful to avoid thread derailment or action on one's own account.

Thank you for understanding.

How long it will takes? The offline
    Edited by HyekAr on September 6, 2021 9:20PM