The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

EU server just crashed

• HyekAr
    HyekAr
    ✭✭✭
    Back up? Error 108 all over the place while trying to get on.

Come to Stadia, we dont have that issues
  • Franckh
    Franckh
    ✭✭✭

this explains this ;)
    [/quote]Good one:D

[/quote]
    Franckh wrote: »
    NA servers
    R.777201135b4c1fc7d9b3ac6356eac0a5?rik=S77CHjyfjWL1YQ&riu=http%3a%2f%2fict.sarabums.ac.ir%2fUploads%2f7%2fCms%2fPictureGallary%2fb3.jpg&ehk=QGQGByjIvgcgJMZITH5aaPRiYGzA%2bnDYvxYmDYHzZws%3d&risl=&pid=ImgRaw&r=0

EU servers
    Dc_cabling_50.jpg

this explains this ;)
    Good one:D

troll-face-kitty-129.jpg
  • Czeri
    Czeri
    ✭✭✭✭
    Considering the server was down during my normal play time, I've missed out on the final daily login reward for the month, one event ticket, one glorious year one coffer, the daily seals of endeavour, and the daily crafting writs. I don't suppose there are any plans to make that right?
  • Bucky Balls
    Bucky Balls
    ✭✭✭
    pc-eu

Problem still perists as of now: error 108: queue for 1 sec (nope) then dumped to error 108.

Please actually fix stuff when you claim to be doing so.

At this rate even long queues for New World on release are beginning to look quite worthwhile as an alternative to this broken mess. :(
    Edited by Bucky Balls on September 7, 2021 6:45AM
  • woufff
    woufff
    ✭✭✭✭
    same :(
    PC/EU&NA - Redguard Nightblade - Grand Master Crafter - Explorer of Tamriel & Skyrim - Playing Starfield (and awaiting TES VI ^^)
  • Atlan_daGonozal
    Atlan_daGonozal
    ✭✭✭
    Problem still persists … queue for 1 sec (nope) then dumped to error 108.

I was playing yesterday, then the surprise logoff and the login queue of an hour, always promised just one more second. And today it's Error 108 and I don't even get the queue.

I submitted a Ticket.
    Czeri wrote: »
    I don't suppose there are any plans to make that right?

Sadly TESO is not Genshin Imact and Zenimax is not Mihoyo as Mihoyo always give out a little something when they scew up.
  • gp1680
    gp1680
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don’t feel bad EU. They just torched the NA Xbox servers too.
  • Darnoking
    Darnoking
    Soul Shriven
    The problem persists on day 7 for me too
  • Tinolyn
    Tinolyn
    ✭✭✭
    PC/EU.

Wasn't able to log in this morning (my time) because of maintenance.

Getting error 108, constantly.

I can log in fine, if slowly, on PC/NA.