The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

EU server just crashed

• HyekAr
    HyekAr
    ✭✭✭
    I think and mb many ppl could see that this months had been many maintenance works..to keep the serv, I think this crash was the prove that this old game needs deeper changes
    Edited by HyekAr on September 6, 2021 7:53PM
  • Rossmann
    Rossmann
    ✭✭✭
    Theory: Game crashed so much since U31 came live, in the end it made whole server crash.
  • HyekAr
    HyekAr
    ✭✭✭
    Crown compansation
  • alberichtano
    alberichtano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    HyekAr wrote: »
    Crown compansation

If their was a "lol"-button along the "insight", "agree" and "awesome" ones, I'd press it hard. :-P
  • I_killed_Vivec
    I_killed_Vivec
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    HyekAr wrote: »
    Crown compansation

If their was a "lol"-button along the "insight", "agree" and "awesome" ones, I'd press it hard. :-P

Just use "Insightful", we'll get the irony...
  • Ravensilver
    Ravensilver
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just checked the internet node connection disturbance sites, and a lot of services are down or having problems - Telekom, EA, UA, Fortnite, Minecraft, O2 and so on... so it might not be the ZOS servers, but rather one of the main internet nodes that is down or having problems. DDOS attack, maybe?
  • ZharaX
    ZharaX
    ✭✭✭
    I just checked the internet node connection disturbance sites, and a lot of services are down or having problems - Telekom, EA, UA, Fortnite, Minecraft, O2 and so on... so it might not be the ZOS servers, but rather one of the main internet nodes that is down or having problems. DDOS attack, maybe?

It's A Jedi-Mind Trick!
    The picture on the wall is chaotic.
    I don't want to look at it, but when I do,
    I cannot speak because of the confusion in my head!
  • karliahquinn
    karliahquinn
    ✭✭✭
    no.jpg
  • postukana_struna
    It would be nice if we could have an update.
  • ApoAlaia
    ApoAlaia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It would be nice if we could have an update.

It would be nicer to know who are these other players that are not experiencing issues logging into the European PC/Mac megaserver.

They might hold the key to resolving the problem once and for all?
    Edited by ApoAlaia on September 6, 2021 8:07PM
  • Elyox
    Elyox
    ✭✭
    Maintenance for the week of September 6:
    • PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 6
    • PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 7, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

Hey guys, why is the server offline? Maintenance should be starting in like 12 hours?
    Sometimes I do pvp, sometimes I do pve, sometimes I'm on break, sometimes I'm part of some players that can't login, that's kinda life
  • Ippokrates
    Ippokrates
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yup. Second-to-last arena in vDSA -_-

Few weeks ago my nDSA also crashed but fortunately i was restarted at the stage i was before so there is still hope...
  • alberichtano
    alberichtano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Elyox wrote: »
    • PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 7, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

Hey guys, why is the server offline? Maintenance should be starting in like 12 hours?

Because something gone and went crashycrash. Boomyboom. Deadydead. :-(
  • slip9419
    slip9419
    ✭✭
    ApoAlaia wrote: »

It would be nicer to know who are these other players that are not experiencing issues logging into the European PC/Mac megaserver.

They might hold the key to resolving the problem once and for all?

everyone i know were all literally dc at the same second
  • KyraCROgnon
    KyraCROgnon
    ✭✭✭
    Hey, servers had not crashed at beginning of the event, you wouldn't one them to run a whole event without any disaster ...
  • Azurya
    Azurya
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Look, ZOS is owned by MICROSOFT, such issues cost them a laugh.........
    they host in their servercenters billions of accounts and no issuess ever.........
  • Elyox
    Elyox
    ✭✭

Ah yes, boomyboom deadydead is not a good new :(
    Edited by Elyox on September 6, 2021 8:11PM
    Sometimes I do pvp, sometimes I do pve, sometimes I'm on break, sometimes I'm part of some players that can't login, that's kinda life
  • ZharaX
    ZharaX
    ✭✭✭
    We Apoligize for the Inconvience this premature ending of the event has caused ya'll... I hope you'll have a good night, and remember!

Tomorrow is yet another day!
  • NeKryXe
    NeKryXe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    it's becoming a tradition.

in the previous event they closed the server in the last day, now it's a little earlier.
  • Celephantsylvius_Bornasfinmo
    Celephantsylvius_Bornasfinmo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    'We are currently investigating issues some players'

But it's all of us :(

• Th3M3nt0r
    Th3M3nt0r
    ✭✭✭

Looks like it begins
  • GormBT
    GormBT
    Jenga_04_thumbnail_Square_0000.jpgF250A3AC-A398-4B49-A110-9A68F61B49BCZoom.jpg
    Zos: We're gong to do some work on the back end today, clean some stuff up, get ready for next event, no one will notice.
    Everybody: Why the hell is it so laggy today ?
    Zos: Everything is wrapped up and ready to go, time to upload and go home <Hit Enter>
    Jenja !!
    Edited by GormBT on September 6, 2021 8:28PM
  • davidtk
    davidtk
    ✭✭✭✭
    NeKryXe wrote: »
    it's becoming a tradition.

in the previous event they closed the server in the last day, now it's a little earlier.

Just i try imagine what will stop work now... When they made maintenence during MyM several achievement just stopped count and still not work
    Really sorry for my english
  • ZharaX
    ZharaX
    ✭✭✭
    There is always
    Pantheon – Rise Of The Fallen hopefully to be released soon ;)
  • Th3M3nt0r
    Th3M3nt0r
    ✭✭✭
    WOW it definitely huge progress here !!! It 4 sec now!

Screenshot-2021-09-06-221953.png
  • Meiox
    Meiox
    ✭✭✭✭
    Are there more players on the EU server or why is it allways the EU server which goes down?
  • pdblake
    pdblake
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm pinching that one for future error handling. Our customers will love it I'm sure. Lol
  • Rishikesa108
    Rishikesa108
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't understand if it's better to stay in queue (hoping something could change) or not, quitting the game and waiting some hours to try again... suggestions ?
    Man did not weave the web of life – he is merely a strand in it. Whatever he does to the web, he does to himself
  • ZharaX
    ZharaX
    ✭✭✭
    I can't understand if it's better to stay in queue (hoping something could change) or not, quitting the game and waiting some hours to try again... suggestions ?

You'll prolly be better of coming back in, say, 2 hours or even tomorrow. The devs have to meet back at work and start fault searching, so we are looking at... maybe 4-6 hours :)

Just a guess tho'
  • Th3M3nt0r
    Th3M3nt0r
    ✭✭✭
    Meiox wrote: »
    Are there more players on the EU server or why is it allways the EU server which goes down?

it's veiled advice to EU players to move to NA server :)