Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Switch to a NEW stadia account HAALP!?

PainKi11erJane
PainKi11erJane
Soul Shriven
Hi all. So I've been using Stadia attached to an email address that is essentially a dead account that is related to my dead name. I have managed to switch most everything to a new email except stadia. In an attempt to finally rid myself of this old email address I unlinked my stadia account from ESO and attempted to link my NEW stadia account to ESO. I couldn't. Now I can't even relink my old stadia account. I submitted a ticket already but I'm concerned I screwed myself. Seems there have been a few other people in similar situations. HAALP!
Edited by PainKi11erJane on September 5, 2021 5:06PM
  • ZOS_Chiroptera
    ZOS_Chiroptera
    ✭✭✭
    Hey @PainKi11erJane, your Stadia account my be "soft unlinked" and you will need assistance from Customer Support to unlink your Stadia account.

Do you have a ticket number we could take a look at to make sure it's been submitted correctly?
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • PainKi11erJane
    PainKi11erJane
    Soul Shriven
    210809-002587 1st attempt but received no response

210904-003704 2nd attempt
  • ZOS_Chiroptera
    ZOS_Chiroptera
    ✭✭✭
    @PainKi11erJane, we have received your most recent update (to your second ticket), and an agent will reach out soon to help you resolve this issue.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Staff Post
  • PainKi11erJane
    PainKi11erJane
    Soul Shriven
    Thank you kindly. 😊 😊😊😊
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @PainKi11erJane

As an update, you should have gotten a support response today requesting some additional information.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Staff Post
  • PainKi11erJane
    PainKi11erJane
    Soul Shriven
    I did. I'm rather frustrated here. I have access to both my eso account and my Bethesda account. Why do I have to offer up my first born and right kidney? I just need an email address updated and a stadia account linked. I do not have all of the information requested. I no longer have the single email from the date I set up the account and this information seems to be nowhere else. I've provided secret questions answers, I've provided usernames and login names etc. Yall are asking for more information than the DOL/DMV, social security office and my bank. I am not kidding.

I will respond to the second request for information, with what I can remember but this is just ridiculous for a video game.