Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 20
• NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/658773

So thats interesting

dagnome
dagnome
✭✭✭
eso2014-04-2809-37-31-93_zps84a1a274.png
Need I say more?
Location: Chironasium (Enchanter/Alch shop) in Wayrest Mages Distrcit (Stormhaven) Veteran Zone(1-5)
Edited by dagnome on April 28, 2014 1:45PM
  • Shimond
    Shimond
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's a trick, get an axe.
    Options
  • Taid
    Taid
    ✭✭
    Wow thats it for me... unsubbed
    You know the old saying.....Neither a Troll, nor a Fanboy be? :o

RUBBISH!

Without Trolls and Fanboys, how could we ever be able to sell anything? :#
    Options
  • ZiRM
    ZiRM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you send in a report? I see these every once in awhile and report them under bugs.
    Want to become Vampire? 5k @ZiRM in game.
    ESO Server Status. ( ^_^)o自自o(^_^ ) SkåL!!!!!
    Options
  • vyndral13preub18_ESO
    vyndral13preub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah the gf and i got a chuckle out of it when we saw it. Then we realized our immersion was broken and we could never play again. So we cancelled our subscriptions, deleted all our elder scrolls game, filed a formal complaint with the president, and quit out jobs. Wait, what i meant to say is we giggled, and then went on to our next quest.
    Edited by vyndral13preub18_ESO on April 28, 2014 1:55PM
    Options
  • Hawke
    Hawke
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have a screenshot of that red box!!!! I am at work. I'll post it when I get home.
    Options
  • dagnome
    dagnome
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah the gf and i got a chuckle out of it when we saw it. Then we realized our immersion was broken and we could never play again. So we cancelled our subscriptions, deleted all our elder scrolls game, filed a formal complaint with the president, and quit out jobs. Wait, what i meant to say is we giggled, and then went on to our next quest.
    Love it.
    NiRN wrote: »
    Did you send in a report? I see these every once in awhile and report them under bugs.
    And yes I did submit a report for it so between this post and the report they should get the message.

Options
  • Hawke
    Hawke
    ✭✭✭✭
    Shimond wrote: »
    It's a trick, get an axe.

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun...
    Options
  • nerevarine1138
    nerevarine1138
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Taid wrote: »
    Wow thats it for me... unsubbed

Seems reasonable.
    ----
    Murray?
    Options
  • Lalai
    Lalai
    ✭✭✭✭

Haha.. for some reason your comment (which I do realize was in jest) reminded me of a customer that informed me she was going to sue the "CEO of Kindle Fire" back when the Kindle Fires first came out, when Amazon still used credit cards to verify US residency in order to download apps cause licensing stuff.. She was angry she needed a credit card tied to her Amazon account to get free apps.. which is fine and all, can understand the hesitation.. but after you talk to a CSR and two managers about the reason for it you'd think she'd have calmed down a bit.

There's a part of me that's scared someone might have legitimately had that reaction to the missing texture XD
    Fisher extraordinaire!
    Send me your worms, crawlers, guts, and insect parts.
    Templar Healer
    Daggerfall Covenant, NA
    Options
  • RustyBlades
    RustyBlades
    ✭✭✭
    What's in the box... what's in the box????
    Options
  • demendred
    demendred
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thats it, Im subbing for 6 more months, damn you game!

Whats in the ******* box?!?!
    Edited by demendred on April 28, 2014 2:24PM
    All good Nords goto Sto'Vo'Kor.
    Options
  • Tarwin
    Tarwin
    ✭✭✭
    Someone ordered Pizza from Missing Italiano?
    Options
  • ZOS_TristanK
    ZOS_TristanK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi, folks. Occasionally the graphics won't load properly, and will result in these "missing" boxes. Don't worry, our best detectives are hunting them down.

Feel free to report their locations in-game with a /bug report. If you're seeing an uncomfortable amount of "missing" elements, we recommend that you try checking the "Grass Off" option in your video settings, or lower your graphics settings. Thanks!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Eris
    Eris
    ✭✭✭✭
    I saw this very seen a few days ago, from a distance it looked like a Christmas present laying in the middle of the floor. I saw what it was when I got closer, but I thought it was more amusing when I thought it was the most bizarre and out of season Easter egg ever.
    Side effects of reading messages on forums can cause nausea, head aches, spontaneous fits of rage, urination due to intense laughter, and sometimes the death of your monitor or other object in throwing range. If you find that you are reading forums more than 24 hours a day, please consult your nearest temporal physicist.
    Options
  • vyndral13preub18_ESO
    vyndral13preub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Wait is this an SNL skit? Dont look in the box!!! Unless you are female... Or a big fan of Mr. Timberlake.
    Options
  • Zarman
    Zarman
    ✭✭✭

Wait is this an SNL skit? Dont look in the box!!! Unless you are female... Or a big fan of Mr. Timberlake.

Its from a movie
    Options
  • Gigglesnort
    Gigglesnort
    ✭✭✭
    I like when I see someone shooting them out of their bow towards a mob.
    OIIIIIIIO

Death is only the beginning
    Options
  • Thunder
    Thunder
    ✭✭✭
    Restarting the client also helps. One night I saw several so I stopped at one, restarted the client, and it was gone and I didn't see anymore for... well... I don't think I've seen one since... so a couple days now.
    Options
  • Trouvo
    Trouvo
    ✭✭✭
    Hi, folks. Occasionally the graphics won't load properly, and will result in these "missing" boxes. Don't worry, our best detectives are hunting them down.

Feel free to report their locations in-game with a /bug report. If you're seeing an uncomfortable amount of "missing" elements, we recommend that you try checking the "Grass Off" option in your video settings, or lower your graphics settings. Thanks!
    Also to check/repair your client as you may be missing a few textures, I get this sometimes on my pc at work, and have also used /reloadui as well to fix it. My pc at work doesnt even meet the minimum requirements so I expect visual errors and crashes and do receive them, this is one of them...The pink and Black striped everything tho is the worse...the sign my game is about to crash again lol. For clarification that only happens at work, at home it runs beautifully!
    Bloodline|RP Guild|Ebonheart Pact
    Options
  • R0M2K
    R0M2K
    ✭✭✭✭

Ask Azura
    Options
  • Khandi
    Khandi
    ✭✭✭
    Used to see that in beta occasionally but I haven't seen that since release.
    One should always be in love. That is the reason one should never marry.

~Oscar Wilde

Options
  • SadisticSavior
    SadisticSavior
    ✭✭✭
    I reported that within days of launch.
    Options
  • nerevarine1138
    nerevarine1138
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I reported that within days of launch.

Have a fishystick.

But seriously, did you not read the developer post? It's an error that occurs randomly when graphics fail to load properly. It's not an all-encompassing bug that has an easy fix.
    ----
    Murray?
    Options
  • Winke
    Winke
    ✭✭✭
    do we get cookies for reporting them? or is it just a labor of love :)
    :: Winke::Breton Templar::Merchant::
    ::Koke::Argonian Dragon Knight:: Bard::
    The Obsidian Brotherhood
    "Eldest, that's what I am...he remembers the first raindrop and the first acorn...he knew the dark under the stars when it was fearless — before the Dark Lord came from Outside.."
    Options
  • dagnome
    dagnome
    ✭✭✭
    Winke wrote: »
    do we get cookies for reporting them? or is it just a labor of love :)

Labor of love, though I did get an interesting feedback e-mail one time from TESO team stating:
    "....We value honest heroes like you who go the extra mile in helping us take care of Tamriel. It's great to know that there are true Templars out there looking after their fellow players...."
    Bottom line, labor of love but they throw you a cookie in the form of a (More than likely automated) thank you e-mail. But hey, at least they knew I was a Templar.
    Edited by dagnome on April 28, 2014 3:46PM
    Options
  • Winke
    Winke
    ✭✭✭
    lolol 'true templars' i like it
    :: Winke::Breton Templar::Merchant::
    ::Koke::Argonian Dragon Knight:: Bard::
    The Obsidian Brotherhood
    "Eldest, that's what I am...he remembers the first raindrop and the first acorn...he knew the dark under the stars when it was fearless — before the Dark Lord came from Outside.."
    Options
  • Misanthropy
    Misanthropy
    ✭✭
    It's a bomb. Please contact your closest TSA agent for a thorough cavity search.
    -- Misanthropy
    Options
  • silent88b14_ESO
    silent88b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    There is a cat in the box, but Schroedinger is unsure whether it is dead or alive.
    Behold the great Oak. Just a little nut who stood his ground.
    Options
  • Hawke
    Hawke
    ✭✭✭✭

@ZOS_TristanK‌
    I have a gaming computer... on the high side. It is not a problem with my machine. It is definately a coding issue on your end or a patching issue. Just FYI.
    Options
  • S1D3FX
    S1D3FX
    ✭✭
    Am I the only one waiting for Solid Snake to jump out of there?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-9GPNn97Zc
    Options