Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Anyone else having login issues today 8/26?

AllegedParadigm
AllegedParadigm
✭✭✭
Getting errors 108, 200, 301. Never have had issues before
Edited by ZOS_Adrikoth on August 27, 2021 12:35PM
PC/NA August 2020 | Aldmeri Dominion - Grand Overlord & Former Empress
Characters | Koritha Larethian, Yaeli al-Iskour, Vaynth Andalen, Cylthia Oakthorn, Daiske Wolf-Child
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I haven't - been swapping characters on both PC accounts, both PC megaservers all day. It's the first day of an event, maybe you're running into an issue there?
  • colossalvoids
    colossalvoids
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'd say logging off issues, always pushing me back to the server screen instead of character creation first for "inactivity" or other error id's.
  • Tandor
    Tandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No problems running the game here, on both PC EU and NA.
  • sharpshooter2342
    sharpshooter2342
    ✭✭✭
    A friend of mine hasn't been able to log in on ps4 NA since the event started but logged in on EU. Getting error 101.
    Edited by sharpshooter2342 on August 27, 2021 6:57AM
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Hey there @AllegedParadigm

Please be sure to try the troubleshooting in this article if you haven't already!
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • AllegedParadigm
    AllegedParadigm
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the responses everyone. After some time, I have narrowed it down to being something weird with my internet. I was able to log on eso lastnight, but today again I am unable to. Its weird bcus my internet works, I can play fallout 76, just not eso.
    PC/NA August 2020 | Aldmeri Dominion - Grand Overlord & Former Empress
    Characters | Koritha Larethian, Yaeli al-Iskour, Vaynth Andalen, Cylthia Oakthorn, Daiske Wolf-Child
  • inDeviation
    inDeviation
    ✭✭
    I have ever since the event/update.

I get all those errors, and connection time out. I am able to connect to EU, but not NA.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @AllegedParadigm

As you've determined the issue is related to your connection, you may want to try the steps linked below.

Connection Troubleshooting - Technical Support - The Elder Scrolls Online
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Staff Post
  • Ken_Koerperich
    Ken_Koerperich
    ✭✭✭
    PS had outages today....

Many from one of my guilds posted in Discord pics of all connections to PS offline....

Most couldn't even get Apps to work...

Don't know if it's fixed currently, as I'm @ work...
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Ken_Koerperich

As of September 1st, there shouldn't be any ongoing login issues for any of the ESO servers. If someone is having an issue, they are welcome to post with details of what login error they are receiving.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Staff Post