The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Mag Sorc No PROC build ✅ - CRAZY SUSTAIN! Waking Flame PvP

Moriz
Moriz
✭✭✭
yo
happy to share this NO proc ready Magicka Sorc PvP build, the best sustain you will find with in the market, with the usual balance between damage and being able to not die in 2 seconds with today's crazy damage in the game.

I posted the build on ESO builder for you guys, there you can see every single detail of every corner of the build:

https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Special:EsoBuildEditor?id=379555

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9Ees_Nqp2s&ab_channel=BlacksheepPvP
  • jaws343
    jaws343
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like the idea here. Just imagining how well this would work with Death Dealer and CP added in. The medium changes are certainly interesting and 3/3/1 is a setup for PVP I have been considering when the patch drops.
  • Kwoung
    Kwoung
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Is that low of crit resist in no-cp/proc normal?
  • Bergzorn
    Bergzorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Personally, I would prefer Shacklebreaker (with 3x swift mag regen jewellery) over Seducer. It's not a huge difference, but with mag cost reduction from sorc, breton, light armor passives, one cost reduction ring and Seducer all (probably) stacking muliplicatively, as do percentage based mag recovery increases, I'd feel like missing out a bit.

edit: forgot about swift, that's a nice bonus for this playstyle
    Edited by Bergzorn on August 30, 2021 7:28PM
    no CP PvP PC/EU

EP Zergborn
    DC Zerg Beacon

guild master, raid leader, janitor, and only member of Zergbored
  • Moriz
    Moriz
    ✭✭✭
    jaws343 wrote: »
    I like the idea here. Just imagining how well this would work with Death Dealer and CP added in. The medium changes are certainly interesting and 3/3/1 is a setup for PVP I have been considering when the patch drops.

I haven't actually tried because the current meta of proc sets is very unfun so I've been playing only NO PROC. I'm sure it would do fine do for the purpose it was built for
    Kwoung wrote: »
    Is that low of crit resist in no-cp/proc normal?

Yeah, you can only get what you can get from the gear. I have 4 pieces with impen and 3 with well-fitted.
    Bergzorn wrote: »
    Personally, I would prefer Shacklebreaker (with 3x swift mag regen jewellery) over Seducer. It's not a huge difference, but with mag cost reduction from sorc, breton, light armor passives, one cost reduction ring and Seducer all (probably) stacking muliplicatively, as do percentage based mag recovery increases, I'd feel like missing out a bit.

edit: forgot about swift, that's a nice bonus for this playstyle

Shacklebreak is a fantastic choice that would work 100% too yeah. At the end of the video I remove, individually, the seducer bonus and the cost redu ring to show the actual numeric difference, it's pretty significant in my opinion.
    But I do like your idea and might try it myself too, thank you for sharing!
  • Bergzorn
    Bergzorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Moriz wrote: »
    At the end of the video I remove, individually, the seducer bonus and the cost redu ring to show the actual numeric difference, it's pretty significant in my opinion.

Agreed. In fact, I played cost reduction builds for years and only when they increased the Breton passive I managed to unhook myself from Seducer and/or Alteration Mastery. I really like your build and the playstyle that comes with it. It's kind of similar to what I use, but more refined (I'm still mentally stuck with 511 and generally aim for long-time stable setups that are hard to ruin even by ZOS' balance attempts).
    no CP PvP PC/EU

EP Zergborn
    DC Zerg Beacon

guild master, raid leader, janitor, and only member of Zergbored
  • mocap
    mocap
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    im using almost same build on magden atm, including both monster sets (2x mag + 2x stam), Breton race, Lover mundus, and 3-3-1 armor setup. Though i use Bright Throat instead of Crafty with Corrupted Bloody Mara (not a vampire).

Sustain is crazy indeed but a bit too much. Magicka pool NEVER goes lower 50%. NEVA XD Doesn't matter how often you spam skills. With Major + Minor Intel i get 3000 mag regen + Blue Patch Notes Netch. Im thinking to replace at least one recovery glyph on jewelry to SPD.

Downside is that Inferno Bright Throat staff costs nearly 300k even with Training trait.

upd: Reinforced trait on Cuirass may be better overall.
    Edited by mocap on August 31, 2021 7:43AM