The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

WTB ignore for forums

• Altheina
    Altheina
    ✭✭✭
    And please no general forum, I dont want to see a million posts that have zero to do with ESO.

If we open up a General Discussion forum, the idea will be that discussions must be about ESO. These are the ESO community forums; we believe that all discussions should be at least somewhat related to the game. We really don't want an off-topic discussion forum area.

Hi Jessica, I'm grateful that General Discussion forum is being considered here. I believe many players including myself understand that 'General Discussion' within a gaming forum would mean general topics pertaining to the particular game the forum is built upon. There are many gaming sites that put up 'Off topic Discussion' to house non-related topics.

Thanks
    Altheina - Wood Elf Nightblade
    TESO Fun-fact 1: It takes to kill 119,050 mudcrabs to reach level 50
    TESO Fun-fact 2: There are 61 million items in the game
    TESO Fun-fact 3: There are 40,656,000 different weapon variations in the game
  • Attorneyatlawl
    Attorneyatlawl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Altheina wrote: »
    And please no general forum, I dont want to see a million posts that have zero to do with ESO.

If we open up a General Discussion forum, the idea will be that discussions must be about ESO. These are the ESO community forums; we believe that all discussions should be at least somewhat related to the game. We really don't want an off-topic discussion forum area.

Hi Jessica, I'm grateful that General Discussion forum is being considered here. I believe many players including myself understand that 'General Discussion' within a gaming forum would mean general topics pertaining to the particular game the forum is built upon. There are many gaming sites that put up 'Off topic Discussion' to house non-related topics.

Thanks

Quoted for emphasis and truth :). I am Attorneyatlawl and I approve this message.
    -First-Wave Closed Beta Tester of the Psijic Order, aka the 0.016 percent.
    Exploits suck. Don't blame just the game, blame the players abusing them!

-Playing since July 2013, back when we had a killspam channel in Cyrodiil and the lands of Tamriel were roamed by dinosaurs.
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    spawn10459 wrote: »
    Please Dev's give us the ability to ignore other people on the forums.

See a name you know you don't like that posts a lot?

Don't read their post. Problem solved....

This.

I have a mental block that prevents me from understanding the position that you literally can't stand someone's posts so much that the mere sight of their name will send you into a feral rage. What do you do when you want to ignore something in the real world? Ask everyone you don't like to hold up giant pieces of black paper in front of them?
    ----
    Murray?