The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Warfare CP to have multiple Companions active

phaneub17_ESO
phaneub17_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
A Standalone 100 points slottable CP Star at the left elbow bend that lets you have two companions active at a time while you are not in a group. When more Companions are added, have a secondary connected 100 points slottable CP Star for up to three companions active at a time while you are not in a group. So if you want to have 3 Companions following then you need to spend 200 CP and two warfare slots equipped. I think that's a fair sacrifice for it.
  • stefj68
    stefj68
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    actually it might takes 3 to be able to have some decent dps :pensive:
  • hafgood
    hafgood
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In that case how about we get an extra 100 CP if we don't use the companions? Once I've maxed their level and rapport in order to get the achievements they are going back in their box
    Edited by hafgood on August 25, 2021 11:12AM
  • phaneub17_ESO
    phaneub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, you're already giving up double the CP of a regular Star and an equipped slot for each additional Companion, you're losing out on potential damage increases for the sake of having more of them around. I would also argue while having multiple Companions also suspends any gain/loss from Rapport and Experience towards them so if you still want to level them up or their skills, you have to do it when they are alone.
  • buttaface
    buttaface
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So long as they unsummon instantly in towns, otherwise no, hell no.
  • phaneub17_ESO
    phaneub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    buttaface wrote: »
    So long as they unsummon instantly in towns, otherwise no, hell no.

They already phase out in towns, have you not noticed no one ever has their companion inside town borders except your own?