Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

What is meant by foes in daily endeavor?

Alinhbo_Tyaka
Alinhbo_Tyaka
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
I have the daily endeavor, Kill 10 Foes with Weapon Abilities. It is showing I have killed only 1/10 foes. I have gone around killing humans, animals, Daedra, you name it with only my staff and the count doesn't increment. I even took off my helmet so it my monster set wouldn't proc. What exactly qualifies as a foe?
  • the1andonlyskwex
    the1andonlyskwex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think the issue is the definition of weapon abilities. I don't think your weapon enchantment, or light/heavy attacks count.
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Weapon abilities means a weapon skill that is slotted on your abilities bar.
    That obviously excludes light and heavy attacks from your staff as well as gear procs.

The tool tip (mouse over the endeavor entry) is actually pretty clear about this, you need to deal the killing blow with one of your slotted weapon abilities.

post-2-1624936117.png

Edited by SirAndy on June 29, 2021 3:09AM
  • Ken_Koerperich
    Ken_Koerperich
    ✭✭✭
    I got it by using my "ULTIMATE" on 10 targets....
  • Alinhbo_Tyaka
    Alinhbo_Tyaka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    That appears to be the issue as I only have one staff ability on my back bar that is a dot. I rarely use the back bar in the open world unless I'm on a world boss which I only do for the Blackwood daily and fits with the activities I've done today.
  • Sephyr
    Sephyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    SirAndy wrote: »
    Weapon abilities means a weapon skill that is slotted on your abilities bar.
    That obviously excludes light and heavy attacks from your staff as well as gear procs.

The tool tip (mouse over the endeavor entry) is actually pretty clear about this, you need to deal the killing blow with one of your slotted weapon abilities.

post-2-1624936117.png

^This. Also critters counted for me.
  • dragi25rwb17_ESO
    Foe looks like any enemy, it is dependant on your weapon ability. Did one dungeon and completed 70.
    Edited by dragi25rwb17_ESO on August 16, 2021 12:14PM
  • etchedpixels
    etchedpixels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Goats work. There were people queuing for a goat in the Alik'r
    Too many toons not enough time