Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Anyway for Zos to help with scam?

Cameron991
Cameron991
✭✭✭✭
I was buying crowns from someone and they scammed me 450k is it possible for zos to help in anyway? I checked and it’s not their main account from the looks of it because it’s new(I should have checked prior to buying) so is it possible to somehow get my gold back or get the items?
Edited by ZOS_Adrikoth on August 10, 2021 1:08PM
  • Amottica
    Amottica
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Report it to Zenimax and have your screen shots of the conversation ready to provide.

I’ve seen mentioned on the forums some have had success while others have not. No guarantees.
  • Cameron991
    Cameron991
    ✭✭✭✭
    Amottica wrote: »
    Report it to Zenimax and have your screen shots of the conversation ready to provide.

I’ve seen mentioned on the forums some have had success while others have not. No guarantees.

I sent in a ticket and replied with a video and screenshot I really hope they can help. This really sucks:((
  • Lady_Galadhiel
    Lady_Galadhiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Sometimes they help some other times they won't, as Amottica said,no guarantee.
    Best of luck hope you get your gold back.
    Contrariwise, if it was so, it might be; and if it were so, it would be; but as it isn't, it ain't. That's logic.Lewis Carroll
  • Cameron991
    Cameron991
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sometimes they help some other times they won't, as Amottica said,no guarantee.
    Best of luck hope you get your gold back.

Thank you I really hope so :(
  • Cameron991
    Cameron991
    ✭✭✭✭
    Amottica wrote: »

Is it better to submit a ticket from game or some other way?
  • ZOS_Chiroptera
    ZOS_Chiroptera
    ✭✭✭
    Hello @Cameron991. There are two ways to submit a ticket--via the in-game help menu or at help.elderscrollsonline.com, and you can use either one.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Cameron991
    Cameron991
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Cameron991. There are two ways to submit a ticket--via the in-game help menu or at help.elderscrollsonline.com, and you can use either one.

Awesome thank you!
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Cameron991

If you have any issues submitting a ticket please let us know. You can also post your ticket here if you need help checking the current status.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Staff Post
  • Cameron991
    Cameron991
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @Cameron991

If you have any issues submitting a ticket please let us know. You can also post your ticket here if you need help checking the current status.

Thank you! I submitted a ticket but haven’t gotten a response in 2 days so far :((
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Cameron991

What is your current ticket number?

We can look up the status of your ticket to ensure it is being handled correctly.
    Staff Post
  • Cameron991
    Cameron991
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @Cameron991

What is your current ticket number?

We can look up the status of your ticket to ensure it is being handled correctly.

Is the question reference the ticket number? If so my question reference number is 210808-005036
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Thank you for providing your ticket number @Cameron991

We can confirm that your ticket is open and with the right team, but please be aware that updating your ticket multiple times will put it at the end of the line and delay the response time.

Thank you for your understanding and a member of our support team will reach out to you as soon as possible.
    Staff Post
  • Cameron991
    Cameron991
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for providing your ticket number @Cameron991

We can confirm that your ticket is open and with the right team, but please be aware that updating your ticket multiple times will put it at the end of the line and delay the response time.

Thank you for your understanding and a member of our support team will reach out to you as soon as possible.

Okay thank you so it won’t close if I don’t respond to the message? That’s why I was adding to the ticket because the email said if it doesn’t hear back from me in 4 days it will close the ticket
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    That is correct @Cameron991, the messaging that you are referring to should only apply in a situation where we respond back and we do not hear back from you within that window of time. So long as you respond once after a follow-up email from our support team, that would be sufficient.

Hopefully this clears things up!
    Edited by ZOS_Adrikoth on August 12, 2021 5:10PM
    Staff Post
  • Cameron991
    Cameron991
    ✭✭✭✭
    That is correct @Cameron991, the messaging that you are referring to should only apply in a situation where we respond back and we do not hear back from you within that window of time. So long as you respond once after a follow-up email from our support team, that would be sufficient.

Ohhh okay that makes since thank you so much for clearing that up!!
  • Cameron991
    Cameron991
    ✭✭✭✭

Hi! I understand the support team is very hard at work but I was wanting to check if my ticket is still open I haven’t gotten a response In 2 and a half weeks :( thank you
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Cameron991

We can confirm that your ticket is still open, however due to the nature of the ticket it may be awhile before you get a response.
    Staff Post