The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

PTS PVP TEST GUILD

Alucu
Alucu
✭✭✭
Is anyone interested in testing real poop tier pvp builds for waking flame? If so, drop me a message. I will try to create an ad hoc guild on PTS to help coordinate people, find duels or maybe stage outnumbered scenarios on IC. If it sounds good let me know @Alucu (same id ingame)
Edited by Alucu on August 18, 2021 7:12PM
Building communities since 2017

Para los Jugadores Hispanos: LA FUNDACION GM
For advanced PvE: DRAGON VOID Officer
For advanced PvP: PROJECT NOVA Member
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i would love to join something like that,
    However, the sad thing about that is it would need to be rebuilt every time a new adition happened to the PTS seeing that they always reset everything and we and our guild would be constantly deleted.
    it would be hard and frustrating to keep us together.

other then that, it's an awesome idea.

Edited by Gilvoth on August 18, 2021 7:37PM
  • Jameson18
    Jameson18
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gilvoth wrote: »
    However, the sad thing about that is it would need to be rebuilt every time a new adition happened to the PTS seeing that they always reset everything and we and our guild would be constantly deleted.

Could probably get a discord or band going maybe?
  • Alucu
    Alucu
    ✭✭✭

I understand but is not such a hard handicap to overcome, I have a house with all the crafting stations in the game, mundus and whatnot, and I have friends on NA that do too. The real trick is to get a grip on how templates work to make things flow really fast. So PTS iterations dont have such a big impact.w
    Jameson18 wrote: »

Could probably get a discord or band going maybe?

This is a good idea that could help alleviate putting everyone together again, good call
    Building communities since 2017

Para los Jugadores Hispanos: LA FUNDACION GM
    For advanced PvE: DRAGON VOID Officer
    For advanced PvP: PROJECT NOVA Member