Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

3 consecutive crashes on ps5 during thieves guild quest.

ArgonianAustin
ArgonianAustin
✭✭✭
I entered the iron wheel prison, the mission when at thieves guild rank 8 and whenever i move up a few feet i crash. After the third, i decided to just sleep since its late at the time. Hopefully when i try again in the morning, ill be able to move forward. Perhaps this is a ps5 bug discovered here.
Heres the place on the map i crash.
http://imgur.com/a/QYppwph

Currently at 25 crashes. Im not going to stop until i complete this quest, if i move super slow, i think i can get past it.

I give up, gonna abandon the quest and try again later.
Edited by ZOS_Bill on August 4, 2021 5:48PM
Just a Lizard Man that plays ESO with my twin brother khajiit_kyle
  • ArgonianAustin
    ArgonianAustin
    ✭✭✭
    I wayshrined out of the area and went back in, i still crashed, so currently im moving very slowly across the headquarters and i seem to be making some headway.

At the 12th crash i got a jarring screeching sound with beeps. Maybe i should give up on the quest?

Ooooh, by moving super slow, i made it up to a door and i crashed when i entered it. After logging back on, im through the door. Im making progress, i hope the reward i get for completeing this quest is 1million crowns.

Oh crap, at the 15th crash now when i choose my character doing the quest, it loads a little and crashes. Meaning i cant play my character now!
    Whew close one, picked another character and went back my main doing the quest and it loaded.
    Edited by ArgonianAustin on July 28, 2021 7:36PM
  • ArgonianAustin
    ArgonianAustin
    ✭✭✭
    Alright got it to work, had to install the ps4 version and i can continue the quest. Quite the slideshow.
  • Supertonicbaker
    Supertonicbaker
    ✭✭✭
    Is it telling that I was not surprised by reading all of this? Like at all?
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    We have recieved multiple reports of crashes on the PS5 since the console enhancement patch. As there are now multiple threads reporting these crashes we've decided to close this thread. You can still continue discussion and find troubleshooting in the thread linked below.

Game keeps hard crashing on PS5
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.