Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Seeking Ambitious Friendly Players

Oribron
Oribron
Soul Shriven
Greetings fellow adventurers! The Blood Lotus Clan (a legacy guild) is looking for friendly faces, both casual and serious players alike. We've recently moved from Ultima Online after 20 years on the Pacific shard. We also ran BLC in WoW for nearly 13 years. In 2019 Lord Oribron retired from guild-mastering, but has since come to realize that retirement was not as great as conceptualized. I am back to re-establish BLC in ESO, and will be keeping my eyes open for future leadership, events, and other positions of note. We love RP and non RP alike. We plan great events in the future, after we get established and have a core membership. There will never be fee's, or other obligations to join. We'd welcome all levels of experience, and hope to meet you soon! Safe Travels! Discord: https://discord.gg/tWdfatAcNY
  • Symperion
    Symperion
    Soul Shriven
    Hey are you a NA server? how many guild mates you have now? i am looking for a guild that can have fun and run dungeons with,
  • Oribron
    Oribron
    Soul Shriven
    Symperion wrote: »
    Hey are you a NA server? how many guild mates you have now? i am looking for a guild that can have fun and run dungeons with,

Greetings Symperion. We have 15 I believe. Come on in and make it 16 :P We are growing slow but steady and our people are friendly.
  • Oribron
    Oribron
    Soul Shriven
    Symperion wrote: »

Yes, we are NA.