The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Pan Elsweyr Event Question

Old_Rac3r
Old_Rac3r
Soul Shriven
Currently playing the Elsweyr event and have started working towards the Quasigriff by getting the griffon feather. Question is, do I need to get the Unstable morpholith now or wait till I get the rest of the components ( Bit & bridle & stirrups ). I have an Unstable Morpholith from a previous event, can that be used instead or do I need one from each event to get the Mount ? Any help or direction to some details on line would be appreciated.

Thx
  • Blinx
    Blinx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    you can use the pet you already have, it will disappear once you combine it with the 3 parts needed for the mount, then if you want the "home" you have to make the pet once more and combine with house fragments(whenever it's available
  • Old_Rac3r
    Old_Rac3r
    Soul Shriven
    Thankyou for the info ...
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you want to get the house as well and you've got spare tickets after buying the feather it's worth getting the pieces for another Morpholith now, because once you turn the one you've got into the griffon it will be gone and you'll need to make another to turn into the house.

I always try to end each festival at, or close to, 10 tickets though, so if something comes up and I can only briefly log in during the next one I can still pick up the collection piece.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"