The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I hope everyone on XboX is reporting this dragon by prowl's edge

Blinx
Blinx
✭✭✭✭✭
stuck in the air day 2, no one can damage it
  • hcbigdogdoghc
    hcbigdogdoghc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This happened a while back too with the north dragon.

One instance of him was bugged out the same way and no one could kill him.

Try changing to another North Elsweyr instance, pretty sure the dragon will work there
    Edited by hcbigdogdoghc on July 31, 2021 7:49PM
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I saw a dragon like that in Southern Elsweyr-- the northern dragon. I raced to the dragon fight and everybody was shooting up at it, then I noticed someone say "is it glitched?" I looked up and the dragon was frozen in place. Right about that time I think I ran underneath it, and it started moving again. (I'm not saying there was a connection between the two, just coincidence.)
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
  • whitecrow
    whitecrow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I believe this is known as a "dragon break."
  • WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    whitecrow wrote: »
    I believe this is known as a "dragon break."

The Dragon Break at home.
    For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR
  • Blinx
    Blinx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Try changing to another North Elsweyr instance, pretty sure the dragon will work there

yes,that's what I had to do, TY