The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

vKA Falgravn Bug - Invisible Torturer Telegraph

• ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    @Ora1P Thanks for the additional context. We'll add that to our investigation.

As for the timing, as you probably can guess, these things take time. So we'll update once we've done some investigating.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • irswat
    irswat
    ✭✭✭✭
    thanks for letting us know this is on your radar.
    The Lord Jesus Christ saved me from sin and darkness. His love has transformed me so that I am a new creature in Him. May you find Him too, and experience His richness and goodness!
  • Superkraut
    Superkraut
    ✭✭
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    Hi everyone. Thanks for flagging this for us. We're looking into the issue and using your feedback here to identify and correct issues as described. We'll follow up here with any updates.

Thanks for the response Kevin
    Edited by Superkraut on July 1, 2021 4:22PM
  • bert420
    bert420
    ✭✭
    damn so disappointed to see that there is still an issue,
    genuinely sending the whole group to take 1 door each until it opens haha....
    I feel this was not the intended way to handle this mechanic.

fingers crossed we get a resolution :(
  • irswat
    irswat
    ✭✭✭✭
    They may have hot fixed this. My group tonight said they could see the telegraph.
    The Lord Jesus Christ saved me from sin and darkness. His love has transformed me so that I am a new creature in Him. May you find Him too, and experience His richness and goodness!
  • RadagastThePink
    RadagastThePink
    ✭✭✭
    irswat wrote: »
    They may have hot fixed this. My group tonight said they could see the telegraph.

Our group tonight still did not have the Telegraph

• Ora1P
    Ora1P
    Soul Shriven
    Any update on this issue? Been silent for a while.
  • Isriana
    Isriana
    Soul Shriven
    Any news on this? I've been eagerly reading through PTS Patch Notes for any mention of Kyne's Aegis, but I haven't seen anything relevant to this issue so far.

Additional bugs I've seen in the trial lately: Dragon Totems' fire breath is not visible, Conjurer on the boat on Captain Vrol boss doesn't display any combat animations (meaning the boat DD sometimes gets hit by attacks there's no visual indicator for), and only some of the Sanguine's Grasp mechanics visuals can be seen (meaning people are kiting around blindly, hoping for the best). Seems to be a theme here.
  • irswat
    irswat
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nothing on patch notes about this.
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Hi All, just wanted to update here that we are working on getting an update here. We'll update once we get more information. Thanks for your patience.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Hi everyone, we have an update regarding the telegraph bug mentioned in this discussion thread. The dev team has confirmed we have some fixes that will go live with Update 31. These fixes should fix most, if not all instances of this issue. If you still experience this issue after Update 31 is out, please let us know. Thank you for your continued patience.
    Staff Post
  • Pearly
    Pearly
    ✭✭✭
    Hi everyone, we have an update regarding the telegraph bug mentioned in this discussion thread. The dev team has confirmed we have some fixes that will go live with Update 31. These fixes should fix most, if not all instances of this issue. If you still experience this issue after Update 31 is out, please let us know. Thank you for your continued patience.

Thank you ZOS_Kevin :)
  • Pearly
    Pearly
    ✭✭✭

Hi ZOS_Kevin. I hope you're doing well :) I looked at the patch notes and there is no mention of a fix for this. Could you confirm if one was pushed with the update this morning?
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Thanks for the ping @Pearly. We have made some adjustments in Update 31 to account for the underlying effect that would cause the telegraph issue. It should be resolved but please do let us know if you are still experiencing it. Thank you.
    Staff Post
  • Pearly
    Pearly
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for clarifying -- I'll keep an eye out to see!