The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Block mitigation bug?

Styxius
Styxius
✭✭✭✭
Notice a bug where we're able to reach 311% block mitigation and are able to survive an Olms attack without armor and using a greatsword. Unsure if this is just a visual or active bug, we had the new block mitigation CP and were testing with the immovable skill, when we would die it'd just keep raising the cap progressively, thought I'd share that.
  • JoSePHRiNG
    JoSePHRiNG
    ✭✭✭
    I have been dueling with someone and I hit them with DB like 400 damage with the initial hit, I guess blocking is really bugged.
    Jorvuld's Guidance and SPC all the way down.
  • silver1surfer69
    silver1surfer69
    ✭✭✭✭
    Styxius wrote: »
    Notice a bug where we're able to reach 311% block mitigation and are able to survive an Olms attack without armor and using a greatsword. Unsure if this is just a visual or active bug, we had the new block mitigation CP and were testing with the immovable skill, when we would die it'd just keep raising the cap progressively, thought I'd share that.

What do you mean by 311% block mitigation? If you have 100% u get 0 dmg, but that is not obtainable because block mitigation stacks multiplicative. I mean it positivly, i dont understand what u mean by 311%.
    PC/EU
    Loveknight - HybridDK (4*), Stahlstrahlenreiter - StamDen, Azgul Grahl Bashrugk - HybridSorc (5*), Tínúvíél - StamCro, Thógard - StamPlar
  • Styxius
    Styxius
    ✭✭✭✭
    Styxius wrote: »

What do you mean by 311% block mitigation? If you have 100% u get 0 dmg, but that is not obtainable because block mitigation stacks multiplicative. I mean it positivly, i dont understand what u mean by 311%.

On PTS the advanced character sheet is quite literally showing 311% block mitigation when I was testing it with a friend lol. Plus even passing the actual 100% mark you still take some damage.
  • Veg
    Veg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    oh_no2.png

I think OP is talking about this. It varies for me. Seen it go to 140% randomly. The actual damage mitigation seems to be hard capped at 98-99% but it never actually reduces incoming damage to 0.
    ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ
  • Styxius
    Styxius
    ✭✭✭✭
    Veg wrote: »
    oh_no2.png

I think OP is talking about this. It varies for me. Seen it go to 140% randomly. The actual damage mitigation seems to be hard capped at 98-99% but it never actually reduces incoming damage to 0.

Correct! :D