Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The new mitigation looks a lot better

DrSlaughtr
DrSlaughtr
✭✭✭✭✭
Thank you for listening to feedback from the community. The slightly less mitigation buff plus the decrease in healing on paper looks like a good compromise.

I look forward to reading what others say who are on the PTS.
I drink and I stream things.
Twitch: DrSlaughtr
YouTube: DrSlaughtr
Facebook: DrSlaughtr
Twitter: DrSlaughtr
TikTok: DrSlaughtr
  • relentless_turnip
    relentless_turnip
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah healing nerf should make this reasonable too. I wish they'd look at the issues rather than these blanket adjustments though. It's definetly better than the changes proposed in 7.1.1
  • Jameson18
    Jameson18
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It really needs to just be 50% and then address actual outliers. That change was pretty effectively counter productive and a waste of time and resources.

Of course, that's not to say it won't pan out. I'm more so just highlighting the amount of time and resources they spend on making a mole hill into a mountain and then try to tear the mountain back down with hand tools.
  • neferpitou73
    neferpitou73
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jameson18 wrote: »
    It really needs to just be 50% and then address actual outliers. That change was pretty effectively counter productive and a waste of time and resources.

Of course, that's not to say it won't pan out. I'm more so just highlighting the amount of time and resources they spend on making a mole hill into a mountain and then try to tear the mountain back down with hand tools.

That's their entire design philosophy in a nutshell