Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Please also return the Dragonhold Collectors during the pan-elsweyr event.

winterscrolls229prerb18_ESO
At the customary 50% off.

- If you don't want to discount the base to upsell the combo pack that's fine.
- I'll never buy those packs because its multiplayer content, so no sale and sad me.
- Don't mind paying 2000 crowns, but have been waiting for the mount and pet.

Thanks for considering.
  • SirLeeMinion
    SirLeeMinion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was waiting for this event to purchase Dragonhold for a couple of alt accounts. But, now their discount plan seems to be to bundle an open world zone with two DLC dungeons. The last thing I want when I queue for a quick random dungeon is to draw a DLC. Whether intentional or not, CP 2.0 really cut down my playtime on alt accounts, and now this new bundling practice in lieu of a sale has sharply decreased my spending. I wonder if their numbers will show that this is a widespread trend.
  • winterscrolls229prerb18_ESO
    Yeah. Well maybe they have a point to prove with the new bundles to themselves / microsoft. Since they've been doing it at every event in history except this one you have to conclude something like that.

I im not up to southern elswyer yet so just skipping half the event, shrug.

Doesn't make any sense to me.. given everyone seems to be either a single player or subbing "gameplay" player, not sure how these bundles make any sense.