The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PS5 COA2 constant game crash

kmcaj
kmcaj
✭✭✭✭✭
Anyone else's PS5 enter a crash cycle going into battle in between 1st and 2nd boss? Loading back in just results in instant crash and can't get character back until dungeon complete or kicked. Happens every time to the character that I run randoms on.
Edited by ZOS_Bill on July 22, 2021 5:54PM
  • OutLaw_Nynx
    OutLaw_Nynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I’ll give it a go when I get home.

Just so I know:

Are you only doing this on randoms or can you recreate this if you group normally and walk into the dungeon? Is this on vet?
  • fizl101
    fizl101
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    There is a 2 page post on here somewhere (I read it yesterday). Search doesn't work on the forum for me though, so I can't find it.

I think form memory its the second boss that consistently crashes
    Soupy twist
  • fizl101
    fizl101
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I've read that one, it was a different one where people were saying that it hadn't been acknowledged (at the time of reading )
    Soupy twist
  • muonlinei2
    For me it always crashes on the deadlands part and onwards, whenever I use any skill in there. I can walk in there and no problem, but if I use any skills, game crashes instantly.
    PS5 - NA
    Argonian Templar Healer for life.
    Completed: Craglorn Hard Modes | vDSA | vBRP | vMOLhm + DD | vAS+2 | vHOFhm | vCR+1 | vSS | vKA
    CP 1400+
  • Casul
    Casul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Right before 2nd boss. If I turn my camera in her direction I crash. Had to message group for a kick to get out.
    PvP needs more love.
  • kmcaj
    kmcaj
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Just so I know:

Are you only doing this on randoms or can you recreate this if you group normally and walk into the dungeon? Is this on vet?

Only ran on normal random. This would have been maybe 3rd or 4th time I've gotten it on PS5 all with same result. Haven't tried group and walk in though I'd expect it wouldn't make a difference with what happens.
  • kmcaj
    kmcaj
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    At least I don't like this dungeon anyways. Reading the thread posted looks like ZOS just passing it off as another general crash issue even though pretty specific and recreateable. Has anyone been able to complete this dungeon on PS5? Just wondering if this is another works for some but not for me like when I try to get the training dummy from the clockwork dlc.
    Edited by kmcaj on July 21, 2021 7:30PM
  • OutLaw_Nynx
    OutLaw_Nynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    kmcaj wrote: »

Just so I know:

Only ran on normal random. This would have been maybe 3rd or 4th time I've gotten it on PS5 all with same result. Haven't tried group and walk in though I'd expect it wouldn't make a difference with what happens.

You never know with this game :persevere:
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    We have recieved multiple reports of crashes on the PS5 since the console enhancement patch. As there are now multiple threads reporting these crashes we've decided to close this thread. You can still continue discussion and find troubleshooting in the thread linked below.

Game keeps hard crashing on PS5
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.