The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

[NA][PC][PvX/RP][EP] Come to The Remnants of Hope for Community, Events, and Friends!

• Asileth
    Asileth
    ✭✭✭
    tyrion020 wrote: »
    Hey, i would like to join!

Awesome - would love to have you :)

Check us out and let me know of any questions you have at all

https://www.remnantsofhope.com/boards/index.php?/topic/8550-how-to-join-remnants-of-hope-application/
    E'lisel

Join Remnants of Hope. With ESO, FF XIV GW2, NW, SWTOR & WoW divisions, numerous other games played together - the ONLY gaming community you will ever need. Founded 12 years ago, a stable family friendly community that is focused on tolerance, respect for all walks of life and fun for everyone, together!
  • Asileth
    Asileth
    ✭✭✭
    The Flames of Oblivion update brought some in depth changes and RoH members are happily working through all the adjustments, fine tuning, tweaking and sharing info to help acclimate and create great builds.

A few of us took a some time out on Tuesday evening to enjoy some relaxing social time and Fishing! The new green 'craft' cp trees offer some great boons for fishing.

cprk0ER.png

But of course, the update has some absolutely amazing new dungeons and Monday evening, during our Dungeon Mayhem event, several groups formed to check out those new dungeons.

Here, a group explores part of Blackdrake Villa discovering a wonderful view and a cute little heron.

1JqXtD3.png

Want to be part of a stable, safe, non toxic friendly community that explores all Tamriel has to offer? Please check us out at
    http://www.remnantsofhope.com/review/the-elder-scrolls-online/
    Edited by Asileth on March 11, 2021 11:47PM
    E'lisel

Join Remnants of Hope. With ESO, FF XIV GW2, NW, SWTOR & WoW divisions, numerous other games played together - the ONLY gaming community you will ever need. Founded 12 years ago, a stable family friendly community that is focused on tolerance, respect for all walks of life and fun for everyone, together!
  • Eman484
    Eman484
    Please add @ProPlaya32 just switched from xbox to PC... Need a good guild to get started with
  • Asileth
    Asileth
    ✭✭✭
    Eman484 wrote: »
    Please add @ProPlaya32 just switched from xbox to PC... Need a good guild to get started with

Oh hey! Would love to have you. One of the best things about Remnants is how helpful everyone in the guild is - including a crafting department that can help you get geared, lots of weekly events for experience etc. We have robust forums with lots of guides and info, plus a very active discord.

Because we focus on a safe space, and quality over quantity in our recruitment process, we do have an application and trial process.

Check it out here
    https://www.remnantsofhope.com/boards/index.php?/topic/8550-how-to-join-remnants-of-hope-application/

Hope to hear from you soon!
    Edited by Asileth on March 15, 2021 8:38PM
    E'lisel

• Asileth
    Asileth
    ✭✭✭
    At RoH, we pride ourselves on being a PvX/RP social guild. Providing our members numerous weekly scheduled events that delve into all the many facets of ESO's fascinating game. We have something for the long time vet and the new player to enjoy! Here is a sample of current weekly schedule. (Eastern Daylight Time)

Monday
    9:00 PM: Monday Night Mayhem (Dungeons) -- Join fellow remnants as we dominate dungeons! Everyone level 10+ is welcome to the normal dungeons.
    Tuesday
    8:00 PM: Social Hour! -- Come join the fashion crafting department for our awesome social hour event! We hang out while either gathering, fishing, or any other great social activities that we can think up while encouraging a social atmosphere.
    9:00 PM: RP Night -- All are welcome to join us for RP Night! No previous role-play experience or skill necessary. Follow along with this wonderful story brought to us by the Roleplay department!
    Wednesday
    9:00 PM: Trial By Fire (Tier 3) -- Trials are the raiding content of ESO, and this progressive tier night is led by our amazing PvE Department. These 12-player trials require level CP600+ and a lot of skill and patience.
    Thursday
    9:00 PM: PvP Cyrodiil Siege -- Interested in the massive PvP battles that is Cyrodiil? Come join the PvP Team as we capture resources, siege keeps, and squash some blueberries and bananas! Must have an Ebonheart Pact character lvl 10+ to participate.
    Friday
    8:00 PM: Triple D (Dungeons, Dolmens, and Delves) -- Led by PvE department this event will take us through the many lands of Tamriel, getting overland gear, deeds, skill points while also leveling in ESO. take on world bosses, public dungeons, and delves.
    10:00 PM: Trial By Fire (Tier 2) -- Requires level CP300+ and some familiarity with your class and mechanics.
    Saturday
    8:30 PM: Fashion and Conquest! -- Join the Fashion Department as we hunt for dyes! Each week we'll spend an hour working on exploration achievements that unlock dyes for you to use at the outfit station. We'll complete delves, points of interest, and maybe some world bosses thrown in.
    10:30 PM: Wild Card RP -- Want to join in on some casual RP, or need some help with your character? Join the Roleplay department at our Wild Card RP event to get your feet wet while exploring the world of RP. Or just stop by and unwind as you interact with other characters, while building on your existing story.
    Sunday
    6:00 PM: Trial By Fire (Tier 1)-- This is another night of Trials. This is our "Intro to Trials" nights. These 12-player dungeons require level CP160+ - the raid lead spends time explaining addons, mechanics, etc that help make the raid process much easier.
    9:00 PM: PvP Battlegrounds /Imperial City -- The PvP Department leads us through the fun of Battlegrounds, explaining the nuances of this intense PvP aspect of ESO. Once a month on the last Sunday, they then take us into the bowels of the Imperial City itself (requires ESO+ or Imperial City DLC).

Other recurring events some members have started include a Saturday afternoon skill point hunt at 2 pm; vet dungeon runs at 5 pm on Saturdays.

Plus, by joining RoH, you join a community of 800 others who play other games together (WoW, GW2 and SWTOR are other division games). Lots of community events such as Tour of Homes, Karaoke, Game Night, Movie Night, Fashion Show help bring us together.

A safe, non-toxic, tolerant, family friendly community. We want to be your gaming home.

Because we care about our community, and protecting members and applicants both, we have an application and trial phase that promises you we want quality, not quantity.

Interested? Check it out here
    Edited by Asileth on March 17, 2021 12:15AM
    E'lisel

• Asileth
    Asileth
    ✭✭✭
    Last night, several of us ventured into Cyrodiil for the first time since ZoS disabled all the proc sets. While dismayed that so many of our specialized builds are not relevant, we 'soldiered' on. And had a blast taking keeps, defending keeps and racing across the battlefield shouting "ForThePact!"

The changes were made easier with a supportive, knowledgeable PvP team plus a Fashion/Craft department ready and willing to help gear us with any of the crafted sets needed.

But that's just how RoH is - always helpful, always supportive, safe, non-toxic and FUN!

“It's been a joy to have a community filled with friendly and warm folks to play with. I appreciate that they support both casual and competitive play, and that so many guildies are happy to offer mentorship for those of us looking to improve!”
    ~ RoH member, Medinari

A safe, non-toxic, tolerant, family friendly community. We want to be your gaming home.

Because we care about our community, and protecting members and applicants both, we have an application and trial phase that promises you we want quality, not quantity.

E'lisel

• Asileth
    Asileth
    ✭✭✭
    Super excited for the start of the Jester's Festival. Remnants of Hope loves celebrating the ESO events together. Costume contests, banding together to knock out dailies for tickets, running together to take advantage of that sweet double exp. It's a blast.

While putting together a Jester's Festival outift for this year, I stumbled across some screenshots of our guild doing a No Pants Raid during the Jester's Festival in 2020 (notice all the Crowns of Misrule)

mGzOF9Y.png

Hoping we see another No Pants Trial. Maybe even "Just Bring your Crown Run?!"

Come join the fun with us! A safe, non-toxic, tolerant, family friendly community. We want to be your gaming home.

E'lisel

• Asileth
    Asileth
    ✭✭✭
    Jester Festival Fun is happening at Remnants of Hope!!

But we took a bit of time out from the zany quests and sweet double exp for our weekly romp into Cyrodill. That included a quick scroll nab. 16 Remnants followed our scroll carrier Niri across the map and safely deposited it. It was GLORIOUS!! #BloodForThePact!

ZW0y2af.png

Come join the fun with us! A safe, non-toxic, tolerant, family friendly community. We want to be your gaming home.

Edited by Asileth on March 26, 2021 11:07PM
    E'lisel

• Asileth
    Asileth
    ✭✭✭
    Happy Friday!! Holy Festival/Double XP Fun in ESO

RoH members have been busy enjoying all the festival fun.

One of the best things about our PvE department team is how they lead weekly events providing benefit and challenge to players whether level 4 or CP 2000+

A night of Dungeon Mayhem! And a special overland zone event called Dolmens, Dungeons and Delves (DDD). The latter event is every Friday and one of our more popular events. Last Friday the event leader took us into Summerset!

C41LGAd.png

Trials are also provided to our members by the PvE team. Sundays are our Intro to Trials normal raid - anyone cp 160 plus can participate in a relaxed, supportive, coaching environment.

Wednesdays we have our vet trials night and those are designed to provide challenge, again in a supportive, coaching environment. Right now we are running vet Sunspire. There are some required dps checks, or clears for our tanks/healers - but again, we work with you to get to that place.

Fridays after our DDD events, the PvE team offers intermediate trials. It might be nCR plus 3, AS plus 2 on normal, vet Craglorn trials, or like here, normal Maw. Again, challenge provided in a supportive, coaching environment.

Jig3YLI.png

I think one of the best things about our guild is how we provide challenge if you want it. But if you would rather just do a trial every few weeks, that's okay too.

Looking for a safe, non-toxic community where you can play ESO your way, together with a group of friendly, supportive people? We want to be your guild home.

E'lisel

• TheGent
    TheGent
    ✭✭✭
    Hey! this guild sounds like the guild for me! I had a guild like this when i was on Xbox and ever since I made the move to PC I have YET to find a guild that could match them. When I seen the website and seen how old this thread was, I knew this was the one! Im still new kinda...I started playing this when it first came out for a couple months. Stopped. Picked it back up last April for Greymoor, beat Western Skyrim (not knowing about Markarth being the 2nd part) and built a PC last summer and started playing ESO on PC. I've been in a couple clans so far but alot are not helpful AT ALL. The one im in currently, for example, 50 people were on and I was asking for help not 1 person said anything lol. I got help from zone chat, but still, wth? 50 people? not one can spare 2 minutes? lol...ah well..what can ya do?
    I will fill out a app and register on the site. My only question is that I saw that you guys are Ebonheart and I am Aldmeri Dominion. Is there a way to switch to EP? Or do i need to create a new character and start all over? I have a High Elf CP 205.

ESO: @The.Gent
    I really need a questing friend. Playing solo is lonely and boring (i am in multiple guilds too)

• Asileth
    Asileth
    ✭✭✭
    My only question is that I saw that you guys are Ebonheart and I am Aldmeri Dominion. Is there a way to switch to EP? Or do i need to create a new character and start all over? I have a High Elf CP 205.

Hey! So sorry I just now saw your question.

There is a way to change alliance, but it is through crown store and I would recommend that ONLY if it is a big deal for you

Battlegrounds, all our pve, social, RP none of that matters and it's only our weekly Cyrodiil and monthly Imperial City runs that matters.

Having said that, I do love running in Cyrodiil with our group :)

And with the event running now, getting a character to level 50 wouldn't take too long if you do decide want that EP character too.

Anyway, look forward to seeing your app :)

E'lisel

• sticx45_ESO
    sticx45_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    been trying to find you guys listed in guild, but can't seem to locate your guild. Any idea what filters I might try to narrow it down?
  • Asileth
    Asileth
    ✭✭✭
    I have been meaning to investigate this. It *should* be under our primary and secondary sections (PvX, social) and it shows that it's live. Maybe because we have not updated it for a few months.

My apologies for the difficulty. Would love for you to make an application with us on our forums. (We use an application process still to make sure we recruit quality people who will find a home with us.)

That link has info on us (our community plays ESO, WoW, GW2 and SWTOR together) and should get you started. Also, please reach out to me here, or in game (E'lisel).

Thank you and looking forward to hearing from you.
    E'lisel

• Asileth
    Asileth
    ✭✭✭
    Busy Friday as usual in Remnants of Hope!!

First the guild spent a productive time in Northern Elswyr doing daily shares to get great experience, anniversary reward boxes and zone reward boxes. The best part "Dragons in your Homeland!!!"

Known as DDD (dungeons, delves, dolmens) this event is one of our most popular. It is not level or faction dependent and is a lot of fun for everyone.

BS4dzyy.jpg

After that fun and profit - the PvE department led 12 brave warriors into Cloudrest to face the grumpy sload. Fridays are known as Tier 2 Trial nights. The raid lead will choose an easy vet Craglorn trial, or a normal with a little more involved mechanics such as normal Cloudrest plus 3. It's a great learning experience for those newer to trials as they refine their classes, develop cohesiveness in working together and learn mechanics.

Tonight was the first time for the 'good ending' for many of the attendees. And in bath towels no less!!!

ws4aYIs.png

Just a few examples of what an active guild with pvx events every day (sometimes as many as 3 on weekends) can provide you.

Because we are focused on quality in our applicants, and providing a safe, non toxic place where one is protected against trolling and harassment, we do have an application and trial process.

But it is well worth the effort, I promise you.

Check us out at
    E'lisel

• Asileth
    Asileth
    ✭✭✭
    Remnants of Hope (RoH) is an active community supporting divisions in ESO, SWTOR, GW2, and WoW. We have 800+ active members in a positive gaming environment. We are LGBTQ+ friendly and pride ourselves in being a safe place for everyone to enjoy gaming.

Our ESO division has 190+ active members with 20 to 40 online at peak times. While we’re an Ebonheart Pact guild for PvP purposes, there is no alliance restriction for other guild activities. We consider ourselves a PvX Social guild, however we dabble in all types of content from first time Trials to progression raiding, group PvP to Housing contests; there is a little something for everyone! Our website forums are expansive with members actively posting and building friendships. We host a Discord server, where our members meet socially and participate in events. Because we’re community oriented, you will never feel lost in the crowd, or like a cog in a machine. We pride ourselves in being defined by the diversity of our members and their interests!

Apply to get started with our Trial application process!

We value our community and thus have an application and trial membership process for you to get to know us, and gives members a chance to meet you. Consider the application a handshake, a chance to see if we are what you are looking for. We look forward to meeting a potential new member!

ESO Gameplay
    Here at Remnants of Hope we understand that not everyone enjoys things the same way, so we provide a safe and supportive place for members to enjoy whatever aspect of the game they desire! Fostering a ‘Play Your Way’ mentality of respect for others with different interests, while still providing resources for those wishing to engage in different types of content! Whether it be our daily events or just a place to chat while questing RoH has something for everyone!

Robust Weekly Schedule led by Dept. Officers/Assistants

We pride ourselves on being a PvX/RP social guild. Providing our members numerous weekly scheduled events that delve into all the many facets of ESO's fascinating game. We have something for the long time vet and the new player to enjoy! Here is a sample of current weekly schedule. (Eastern Daylight Time)

Monday 9:00 PM: Monday Night Mayhem (Dungeons) -- Join fellow remnants as we dominate dungeons! Everyone level 10+ is welcome to the normal dungeons.

Tuesday 8:00 PM: Social Hour! -- Come join the fashion crafting department for an awesome social hour event! We hang out while either gathering, fishing, or any other great social activities.
    9:00 PM: RP Night -- All are welcome to join us for RP Night! No previous role-play experience or skill necessary. Follow along with this wonderful story brought to us by the Roleplay department!

Wednesday 9:00 PM: Trial By Fire (Tier 3) -- Progressive tier night is led by the PvE Department. Requires level CP600+ and a lot of skill (some modest requirements per class) and patience.

Thursday 9:00 PM: PvP Cyrodiil Siege -- Interested in the massive PvP battles that is Cyrodiil? Come join the PvP Team as we capture resources, siege keeps, and squash some blueberries and bananas! Must have an Ebonheart Pact character lvl 10+ to participate.

Friday 8:00 PM: Triple D (Dungeons, Dolmens, and Delves) -- Led by PvE department this event will take us through the many lands of Tamriel, getting overland gear, deeds, skill points while also leveling in ESO. take on world bosses, public dungeons, and delves.
    10:00 PM: Trial By Fire (Tier 2) -- Requires level CP300+ and some familiarity with your class and mechanics.

Saturday 2:00 PM: Skill point Runs - Any level, any faction. The group leader hits zones for sky shards, public dungeon group events to grab all the skill points!
    8:30 PM: Fashion and Conquest! -- Join the Fashion Department as we hunt for dyes! Each week we'll spend an hour working on exploration achievements that unlock dyes for you.
    10:30 PM: Wild Card RP -- Want to join in on some casual RP, or need some help with your character? Join the Roleplay department at our Wild Card RP event to get your feet wet while exploring the world of RP. Or just stop by and unwind as you interact with other characters, while building on your existing story.

Sunday 6:00 PM: Trial By Fire (Tier 1)-- This is another night of Trials. This is our "Intro to Trials" nights. Requires level CP160+ - the raid lead spends time explaining addons, mechanics, etc that help make the raid process much easier.
    9:00 PM: PvP Battlegrounds /Imperial City -- The PvP Department leads us through the fun of Battlegrounds, explaining the nuances of this intense PvP aspect of ESO. Once a month on the last Sunday, they then take us into the bowels of the Imperial City itself

What we offer:
    Active, engaged forums, allowing members to meet people across divisions.
    Active Discord Server
    Freedom to play the game any way you want.
    Scheduled events on the calendar as well as “random” activities through guild chat.
    Friendly community and environment. LGBTQ+ friendly!
    Enforcement of disciplinary policy against trolling, harassment and hate.
    Structured leadership, with officers for each department: PvE, PvP, RP, Fashion Craft, and Recruitment.
    Freedom to play other divisions and casual games.

What we value in members:
    Positive Attitude
    Maturity
    Friendly Nature
    Team Player

Visit us at http://www.remnantsofhope.com to apply We look forward to hearing from you!

E'lisel

• Asileth
    Asileth
    ✭✭✭
    Just popping in to share some screenshots of recent happenings in ESO RoH!

A couple of weeks ago, our Tier 3 Vet Trial group completed Vet Cloudrest, a first for many of those in the group!

YE8UPKP.png

RoH holds elections for the top two positions in the guild. That of High Elder (oversees the community of 800 plus members) and then each of the 4 Division Commanders (oversees in game guild of our WoW, ESO, SWTOR & GW2 divisions). Elections are every six months and an important part of how we have remained a stable, vibrant community for 12 plus years.

The Change of Command ceremony for the new ESO Division Commander happened a couple of weeks ago. Grats to Pwiddy, our new ESO leader and many thanks to Calypso, the previous DC for their service.

OJOoCNH.png

Because we are focused on quality in our applicants, and providing a safe, non toxic place where one is protected against trolling and harassment, we do have an application and trial process.

Check us out at
    E'lisel

• mrsdigithead
    mrsdigithead
    Soul Shriven
    There is so much to do in ESO and with RoH. Never had this kind of experience in any other gaming community. Great place to be no matter what your playstyle.

Definitely worth the time to come check us out <3

-Annamika
  • Asileth
    Asileth
    ✭✭✭
    Been a busy few weeks in RoH. We've had 30 great applicants in the past month and loving meeting so many wonderful new people.

As an inclusive PvX guild we offer members, new and vet alike, official scheduled events that delve in all aspects of the game that might interest one. This includes a dedicated and supportive Fashion Craft department staffed with officer and several assistants offering in game events for dye hunting and achievements, crafting advice, gear crafting requests, fashion and housing contests and advice.

Even more amazing is the fact that a social guild such as ours worked together to create a guild house with ALL attuneable crafting stations.

I0WAP4O.png

The guild house has a well decorated (by our Fashion Craft team!) area for guild auctions and meetings.

tyXSSIN.png

And generous donors have provided ALL mundus stones, transmuation station and other spiffy things

geITxOL.png

There is even a well designed parsing area, including the new well. The parsing area is specifically laid out for backstabber CP, best distance for orb, other unique needs of dps classes.

fGga222.png

Check us out at
    E'lisel

• Asileth
    Asileth
    ✭✭✭
    Super congrats to our Tier 3 Trial team who knocked out Vet Asylum Sanctorium Wednesday night with their first foray into the denizen of St. Olms. They told those pesky factotums to behave!

It was the first clear for many in the group and a great experience for all.

kjbtgoR.png

Want to join a true community, where one may delve into all the facets of the wonderful expansive world of Tamriel, Remnants of Hope is the place. We have weekly events in trials (beginner friendly, more challenging and the vet tier 3 nights), overland events, skill point runs, Cyrodiil siege nights, battlegrounds, fashion/housing, crafting events, etc.

Check us out at
    E'lisel

• Asileth
    Asileth
    ✭✭✭
    Have trouble finding groups to run daily randoms, pledges, vet dlcs for that special monster set you need? In RoH, people are always willing to lend aide. We have a diverse group of vets, newer players all ready and willing to run dungeons.

In fact, we devote one night a week to nothing but dungeons!! The event is dungeon mayhem and is always well attended. The event lead groups guildies up based upon levels, roles and if looking for gear, dailies, pledges.

7Rrrou7.png

Don't wait any longer! Check us out. Our application and trial process ensures you know you are joining a guild where your quality matters.

RoH is committed to providing a safe, non toxic place where one is protected against trolling and harassment; we are well worth the effort, I promise you.

Check us out at
    E'lisel

• Asileth
    Asileth
    ✭✭✭
    Our Fashion Craft department runs a few events a week (Fashion / Dye hunting event and a social hour) - additionally they occasionally do fashion contests, housing contests etc.

Our members are very generous and donate rare motifs, recipes, mats, gear to our Guild bank. So every few months we host a guild auction to clean out our banks.

Here the guild gathers in Mournhold for the auction.

t78O9nM.png

Proceeds are used to provide mats for our guild crafters who fuflill gear requests for guildies. Things such as items for researching, training gear for leveling, CP 160 crafted gear, etc. Other uses include high value prizes for PvE, PvP, RP departments and fun contests.

Check us out. Our application and trial process ensures you know you are joining a guild where your quality matters.

RoH is committed to providing a safe, non toxic place where one is protected against trolling and harassment; we are well worth the effort, I promise you.

Check us out at
    E'lisel

• Asileth
    Asileth
    ✭✭✭
    Looking forward to the expansion on June 1st!!

In Remnants of Hope, as a large multi game community of hundreds of members playing several games together, one the lynch pins of the community structure is our bi annual elections for High Elder and Division Commanders. Our most recent election was for High Elder.

The newly elected High Elder chose the change of command ceremony to take place in ESO and many of the guild members gathered to celebrate.

zycMPiA.jpg

Check us out at
    E'lisel

• Asileth
    Asileth
    ✭✭✭
    We have been enjoying the new expansion! But still continuing with all our awesome weekly events.

Tonight was our Cyrodiil siege which is always so well attended we run at least two groups.

Here is a great screenshot of our group actually sieiging during siege!

HO4pIzA.jpg

Come join the awesome fun with us!

Our application and trial process ensures you know you are joining a guild where your quality matters.

RoH is committed to providing a safe, non toxic place where one is protected against trolling and harassment; we are well
    Check us out at and submit an application at

E'lisel

• Asileth
    Asileth
    ✭✭✭
    This weekend we celebrated the Blackwood expansion release with a 'blind' run into Rockgrove trial. Two full groups tackled the raid on normal not sharing pre-researched strats. It was a blast. And the two teams finished within minutes of each other

zr7BJsP.png

We then tackled the overland world bosses in Blackwood zone while hunting for oblivion portals.

mo8bVPe.png

Want to join us in the fun as we experience all the PvX content available in Tamriel? Don't hesitate, apply today.

Our application and trial process ensures you know you are joining a guild where your quality matters.

RoH is committed to providing a safe, non toxic place where one is protected against trolling and harassment; we are well worth the effort.
    Check us out at and submit an application at
    Edited by Asileth on June 10, 2021 12:31AM
    E'lisel

• GrumpySailor245
    I am so excited to see all of the new players joining our community and just in time for the new Blackwood adventure! I hardly have the time to keep up with all of the exciting events happening in our warm and inviting community, but I am grateful for the stories and positive feedback. I am looking forward to seeing who will join us next!
  • Asileth
    Asileth
    ✭✭✭
    RoH has been running the Rockgrove trial at least one a week. Members are enjoying the expansion, leveling companions and attending all of our many, many weekly events officers and assistants run for the guild.

In addition, we occasionally do spur of the moment events. Like last night.

While ZoS kindly dialed back the "Dragons in your homeland?!" speech, dragon hunting is still lots of fun, especially with guildies. Last night, 12 of us spent a few hours hunting dragons!

hLrMUXm.jpg

Want to join us in the fun as we experience all the PvX content available in Tamriel? Don't hesitate, apply today. Our application and trial process ensures you know you are joining a guild where your quality matters.
    Submit an application at
    E'lisel

• LostInReverie
    LostInReverie
    ✭✭
    Just dropping in to say that if you join RoH you won't regret it. RoH is more than just a guild. It's a family. <3
    PC / NA - Characters
    Aldmeri Dominion: Miranya Elsinor - Altmer Templar ♦ Indrelor - Bosmer Warden ♦ Zhara-ko - Khajiit Nightblade ♦ Vastaarie - Altmer Necromancer
    Daggerfall Covenant: Elspeth Renault - Breton Sorcerer ♦ Tristan Redain - Breton Necromancer
    Ebonheart Pact: Shatters-Black Stone - Argonian Dragonknight ♦ Irileth Dren - Dunmer Sorcerer ♦ Teldryn Hleran - Dunmer Dragonknight ♦ Taerna Calhagen - Breton Warden
  • mrpunisher7
    mrpunisher7
    ✭✭
    id like an invite

@PUN1SHER7
  • Asileth
    Asileth
    ✭✭✭
    id like an invite

@PUN1SHER7

Awesome - would love to have you :)

Please, sign up on our forums and submit an app. I'll be watching for it. Check us out and let me know of any questions you have at all

E'lisel

• Asileth
    Asileth
    ✭✭✭
    Been a very busy July with dozens joining us in incredible adventures across Tamriel.

Ofg3N9a.png

Want to join us in the fun as we experience all the PvX content available in Tamriel? Don't hesitate, apply today. Our application and trial process ensures you know you are joining a guild where your quality matters.

Submit an application at
    E'lisel