Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[NA][PC][PvX/RP][EP] Come to The Remnants of Hope for Community, Events, and Friends!

• EmpressValkyrie
    EmpressValkyrie
    Soul Shriven
    If you enjoy fun events and the chance to win gold or prizes, come join us! The Crafting Department just completed our first raffle and we have more awesome stuff in the works :) Our PvE department is killing it with the new Grand Prix event and RP is going strong with the recent addition of forum RP. Lots of cool things to be involved in and a great group of awesome gamers to call friends!
    My RP Character Menu
    Admin for ESO-RP.com
    Guild Lead of Ravenblood
    Owner of Shrouded Tomes & Treasures

EmpressValkyrie#1337 | Twitch.tv/EmpressValkyrie
  • Elyrazel
    Elyrazel
    ✭✭
    Hello everyone! It's always a great time to make a post while we're sitting here waiting on maintenance to finish, am I right?

To begin, a big, warm welcome to our newest trial members, gryphon_42, themoontonite, Nwyfr (Nwyfre_Draconrouge), Fringepeter (Iamthedoctor37), acookienot, and Grog-Arun (Stray1289). We look forward to getting to know you in game and on the forums. :smile:

A huge congratulations to Wizztu for completing their trials to become 'one of us, one of us, one of...' ... ahem... yes, congrats!!

And as SerenityKellan mentioned, we have heaps of things going on at the moment! We've got everything from Into to Dungeons for beginners to Veteran Dungeons for those looking to do end game stuff. We've got crafting, we've got RP, we've got PvP... yes we've got it all... but wait there's more!... What? What do you mean this isn't an infomercial, of COURSE it is!

The MORE is The Remnants of Hope is a fantastic gaming community that really is just like family. We've got helpful people that will help with crafting gear, work with you on creating a great character back story so you can join RP if you want, building a great PvE or PvP build for your character so you can smash your way through things... whatever you need, we'll help.

So, if you're interested in joining a family-friendly community that is built on respect, integrity, fairness and teamwork, look no further and apply to The Remnants of Hope TODAY!

Edited by Elyrazel on July 2, 2018 10:24AM
  • Elyrazel
    Elyrazel
    ✭✭
    Hi hi hi! It's Lyra'zel coming at you today from beautiful Tamriel! How's everyone doing out there?

So today's post brings big welcomes to The Remnants of Hope newest trial members, Allegr0, Munson82, Borealis Sol, and Fubsss! Good luck with your trials and we look forward to getting to know you in game! Woot!

I also want to extend huge congratulations to our newest full members who have completed their trials with us, ThePickleLord (BayricOzron), micothecat and quin551. Super glad to have you with us!

I just want to reiterate that The Remnants of Hope isn't just a guild, it's a gaming community. Sure you get a guild in ESO that will help you with ALL aspects of the game, but when you join RoH you get more than that, you join a family of like minded folks. We really are supportive, caring and inclusive.

giphy.gif

So, if you're interested in joining a family-friendly community that is built on respect, integrity, fairness and teamwork, look no further and apply to The Remnants of Hope TODAY!

• Elyrazel
    Elyrazel
    ✭✭
    Hear ye, hear ye! The Remnants of Hope would like to extend salutations and welcome to our newest trial members, jonnlink, Setanimod, RSPapabear, Archaic Whimsy (staranise) and chinalotus. We hope you enjoy your trial period and we look forward to getting to know you better in game!

A hearty congratulations to those who have recently completed their trials to become full members, Getrag, Erebonius (Gae_mer666), Boroneas (evanrenshaw), gryphon_42, Grog-Arun (Stray1289) and acookienot.

We have heaps of things always going both in game and on our forums. When you join The Remnants of Hope you don't just join an ESO guild. We are a gaming community so if you're looking for friends to play other casual games with we may have a group.

Remember, we are a 'play your way' guild too. So if you're all about the PvP or the PvE or the RP or the Crafting or any mix of the lot we'll support you. :smiley:

So if you're interested in joining a family-friendly community that is built on respect, integrity, fairness and teamwork, look no further and apply to The Remnants of Hope TODAY!

• Asileth
    Asileth
    ✭✭✭
    A very warm welcome to newest trial members Zenel (ihuntinde), Cyconax, Angelyxx, Angerbanger (Glittergang), VulknotFluxx (WarlordFluxx), unnameable, (unnameable69), and dotmatrix (Dotmatrix143) So glad you have joined our fantabulous mulitgaming community and enjoying getting to know you!

Big contrats and shoutouts to those who completed their trial membership to become full members of RoH! acookienot, Nwyfr (Nwyfre_Draconrouge), AstronomizeThis, Fringepeter (Iamthedoctor37), Munson82, Fubsss,and Borealis Sol (borealissol13)!

If a family-friendly community that is built on respect, integrity, fairness and teamwork suits you, look no further and apply to The Remnants of Hope TODAY!
    E'lisel

Join Remnants of Hope. With ESO, FF XIV GW2, NW, SWTOR & WoW divisions, numerous other games played together - the ONLY gaming community you will ever need. Founded 12 years ago, a stable family friendly community that is focused on tolerance, respect for all walks of life and fun for everyone, together!
  • Elyrazel
    Elyrazel
    ✭✭
    Wow!!! Look at all those welcomes and congrats above! Welcome everyone! It's great that we're still growing and adding to our family.

So I can hear some of you asking, 'Hey Lyra, you've got all these people and you talk about being PvX and you do all these events, but like what exactly do you guys do that's so great?'

What do we do??? What DON'T we do? Our fantabulous, amazing department officers don't just offer singular events that only cover their area, they often get together to offer combined events.... Whhhhaaaaaaat? Yeah, that's right!

in addition to themed events like our Grand Prix, costume contests - including most hideous costume - speed runs, etc. (as if those weren't enough!), our departments such as RP, PvE, Crafting and PvP work together on occasion to have special themed events.

Heck yeah!

On Friday the 13th The Remnants of Hope ran a special episode of our Leveling with Friends event that was a mix of PvE and RP.

'What you talkin' about Willis?'

Participants battled world bosses, dolmens and delves in Reaper's March, finishing with a foray into the eerie public dungeon, The Vile Manse. They also were on the trail for an elusive masked character. Clues and tidbits were provided by in character hosts at each location It was great fun for all, and the style has been asked to be repeated.

'Let's do THAT again!'

So if events like this one AND MORE, appeal to you then consider joining a family-friendly community that is built on respect, integrity, fairness and teamwork. Apply to The Remnants of Hope TODAY!

• Elyrazel
    Elyrazel
    ✭✭
    Hey hey hey, it's Lyra here again. Yeah, I'm kind of like a bad rash that won't go away. Or an annoying puppy. Yeah, let's go with that, they're cuter. :)

So first and foremost, let's welcome our newest trial members, PWiddy (pwidsten), Fantasthicc (wolfdemonomega), Calypso589 and Edorwin8806 (Dangerranger8806)(. Welcome and we hope you enjoy your trial period and look forward to getting to know you better!!

Big, warm congrats to those who have completed their trials with us, Allegr0, Cyconax, Setanimod and Archaic Whimsy (staranise)! Welcome to the family!

So I don't have any big news today, but I will let you know that our recruitment team had a meeting and we'll be letting you know more about the various things our departments are planning and doing! You see, we have so much going on it's hard for little ol' me to keep track of it all, so I'm going to get ideas from our departmental officers so we can better let you all know what The Remnants of Hope has to offer as a guild in ESO.

But more than that we're a gaming community that's family-friendly, built on respect, integrity, fairness and teamwork.

So if lots of events in all aspects of the game (crafting, RP, PvE and PvP) interests you, please consider joining The Remnants of Hope!

• Elyrazel
    Elyrazel
    ✭✭
    Whoops, I'm a day late with my update!

So, as per usual, a big welcome to our newest trial members, Chaqery, Gloe D, recode (dakoven), Dregoro, Uruz Ur (Auroch28) and Gavec (Optimus1701). Welcome welcome welcome! We're glad you're with us and look forward to getting to know you all better during your trial period.

Big hugs and congratulations to our most recent trials who have completed their trial period to become full fledged members, RSPapabear, chinalotus, Angelyxx and Zenel (ihuntinde). We're so glad to have you with us!

I'm so excited by what our departments are doing! We're still in the process of getting our targeted marketing ideas together so still kind of a 'watch this space' time, but I can assure you it's going to be LEGEN... wait for it.... DARY!!

giphy.gif

If a family-friendly community that is built on respect, integrity, fairness and teamwork suits you, look no further and apply to The Remnants of Hope TODAY!

• Telana
    Telana
    ✭✭
    If you are interested in joining a family-oriented community that is built on respect, integrity, fairness and teamwork, look no further and apply to The Remnants of Hope TODAY!

5a693cbcb4da8_WEWANTYOU!(1).png.58f6b4b1c517c71c6c9942ce1063a294.png

http://www.remnantsofhope.com/review/the-elder-scrolls-online/
  • Elyrazel
    Elyrazel
    ✭✭
    Helllllooooooo ESO peeps!! As usual for a Sunday night/Monday morning I'm here to present you with the latest and greatest happenings in The Remnants of Hope!

First up is a warm welcome to our newest trial members, MaliciousWyvern, Kolya (coca_kolya), Typhon58 (hrtaylor20) and Whonks! Welcome to one of the greatest online gaming communities! We look forward to getting to know you better and hope you enjoy your trial period!

A huge congrats to those who have completed their trials, Calypso589, PWiddy (pwidsten), Chaqery, recode (dakoven) and Uruz Ur (Auroch28)!! Well done and welcome to our amazing family!!

And finally... FINALLY.... FINALLY!!! The thing I've been wanting and waiting for... someone did it! A list of our official events that are held weekly! I post for your viewing pleasure! If you're after an ACTIVE PvX guild we've got you covered... BEHOLD!!!!

Sunday

6:00 PM: World Boss Train -- Join Nyx as we go on a killing spree across world zones in ESO. Come for profit, and stay for the fun! We will usually only do non-DLC areas, but if we decide to do DLC zones we will let you know ahead of time!

9:00 PM: PvP Cyrodiil Seige -- Interested in the massive PvP event that is sieging in ESO? Come join DigitalMonk as we capture resources, siege keeps, and squash some blueberries and bananas! Must have an Ebonheart Pact character lvl 10+ to participate.

Monday

9:00 PM: Dungeon Mayhem -- Join Dr. Dave ( ddtmm2 ) as we dominate dungeons! We will have 3 groups: normal, veteran, and End Times. Everyone level 10+ is welcome to the normal dungeons. For veteran dungeons you need to be CP160+ with decent gear. End Times is for the harder DLC dungeons run on Veteran as well, and is some of the hardest end-game content for small groups, and we suggest CP300+ and above with optimal gear, and patience. Veteran and End Times require sign ups on the forums, so keep your eye out for when these are posted if you're interested!

Tuesday

9:00 PM: PvP Imperial City Sewers -- Lt. General Kriege7 leads us through the bowels of the Imperial City itself (requires ESO+ or Imperial City DLC). There are bosses and bannermen, and even a manifestation of Molag Bal to fight! There are districts to capture, skyshards to find, and lots and lots of loot. Join us if you're interested in PvP, but also like PvE as there's a lot of PvE elements to the Sewers as well. It's a lot of fun! Must have an Ebonheart Pact character lvl 10+ to participate.

Wednesday

9:00 PM: Trial By Fire -- Trials are the raiding content of ESO, and are led by our amazing raid leader Skaal. These 12-player dungeons require level CP160+ and a lot of skill and patience. But when we all work together for a victory, it's a great feeling (with lots of loot, too!) If you're interested, please sign up when the next Trial By Fire is posted, as it's mainly on a first come - first serve basis (keeping in mind class balancing as well). And for those of you who would like to learn about trials, we will have Intro to Trials nights as well!

Thursday

9:00 pm: RP night -- All are welcome to join us for RP Night! No previous role-play experience or skill necessary. Follow along with this wonderful story brought to us by Vil and his amazing assistants Valareos, RhemaTom, and ShellFlare. Stop by the RP section of our forums to create your character sheet, so you can take part in the action, or feel free to simply stop by and observe. It's a wonderful experience, and lots of fun!

Friday

8:00 pm: Social Hour! -- Come join SerenityKellan and her crew for our awesome social hour event! Hosted by the crafting department, this hour will consist of us hanging out while either gathering, fishing, or any other great social activities that we can think up while encouraging a social atmosphere.

9:00 pm: Leveling with Friends (LWF) -- Leveling in ESO is lots of fun, but why not do it with friends? Our PvE department hosts this event every Friday night, where we all group up and take on world bosses, public dungeons, and delves. It's a lot of fun, and many of our members say this is their favorite event of the week. Stop by and join in the shenanigans as we jump off cliffs and cluck like chickens!

Saturday

9:00 PM: PVP Battlegrounds -- Our fearless Lt. General Cyth27 leads us as we take on Battlegrounds! This PvP event doesn't matter what faction you're in. We will be forming groups of 4, both under 50 and 50+. Together we'll take on 2 other groups of 4 in multiple PvP arenas. There's chaosball, domination, capture the relic, and of course - deathmatch! Come join in the fun!

11:00 PM: Social RP -- Want to join in on some casual RP, or need some help with your character? Join Vil at our Social RP event to get your feet wet while exploring the world of RP. Or just stop by and unwind as you interact with other characters, while building on your existing story.

But wait, there's more!!! That's just our officially scheduled events list! Our amazing officers and assistants come up with regular cross-over events and competitions/contests and raffles... yes, in The Remnants of Hope you'll never be short of things to do!

Oooooooorrrrrr.... you can just quietly pop on, do your own thing and just chat... there's no pressure. :)

And, as always, we're a community and guild that's build on maturity, respect, inclusiveness, team-work and we're family-oriented!

So please, if any or all of this appeals to you, why not check us out!!

Apply to The Remnants of Hope TODAY!

• Telana
    Telana
    ✭✭
    A very warm welcome to newest trial members Mepphisto (Shadow-Joker) and Pinkatron200 (bariguy)! So glad you have joined our amazing mulitgaming community and we look forward to getting to know you both in the coming weeks!

Big contrats and shoutout to Kolya (coca_kolya) for completing their trial membership and becoming a full member of RoH!

• Telana
    Telana
    ✭✭
    I would like to welcome jun_kwan, Veloron, Davedough, and Ennuigo to the Remnants of Hope! Congratulations, and we look forward to experiencing all of ESO with ya'll!

If you are interested in joining a family-friendly community that is built on respect, integrity, fairness and teamwork, look no further and apply to The Remnants of Hope TODAY!

• chaz
    chaz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ahh, very good . I also like the group photo. So please if you would, invite me, my in game name is @chaz and All my toons are names Nany Katman. Oh, and it's ok if your guild is EP based, I'm DC all the way however hold no disrespect or prejudice against anyone. Also if you run raid or IC runs and EP only, I will only be joining dungeons and trials. Of course unless you have some teams running IC groups that are DC based factions.

I also have my own guild (seen in sig, and run a discord. Anyone is welcome to join) however that said, if needed, I am prepared for voice chats to listen to commands by crown or if I have the pleasure of running a raid or trial or what have you, I am also ready set to use it to voice out where I need my people. So it's pretty user friendly.

@chaz

Thank you.
    Those in power only have the illusion they are powerful, however in reality, those in power are only so because we allow them to be.

ESO Beta Test Ultimate Question for control!
    Lord Dagon's Mythic Dawn Guild is now recruiting. Dailies, trials, Raids, Fun, Discord (required for staying on Crown), guild bank and so much more. Msg me or mail me in game @Chaz for invite. **See Link Here** ElderScrollsOnlineYouTube

ElderScrollsOnline Purchase History April 17, 2017 through May 30th 2022 (Crowns,Upgrades, ESO Plus) = $5,610.38
  • Telana
    Telana
    ✭✭
    chaz wrote: »
    Ahh, very good . I also like the group photo. So please if you would, invite me, my in game name is @chaz and All my toons are names Nany Katman. Oh, and it's ok if your guild is EP based, I'm DC all the way however hold no disrespect or prejudice against anyone. Also if you run raid or IC runs and EP only, I will only be joining dungeons and trials. Of course unless you have some teams running IC groups that are DC based factions.

I also have my own guild (seen in sig, and run a discord. Anyone is welcome to join) however that said, if needed, I am prepared for voice chats to listen to commands by crown or if I have the pleasure of running a raid or trial or what have you, I am also ready set to use it to voice out where I need my people. So it's pretty user friendly.

@chaz

Thank you.

Greetings Chaz!

Thanks for expressing interest in the Remnants of Hope! We do have an application/trial process that you'd have to go through in order to join our guild. If that isn't an issue, head on over to our website and follow these instructions! Let me know if you need any help or further assistance.

~Telana, ESO Recruitment Officer
  • Telana
    Telana
    ✭✭
    I would like to congratulate Pinkatron2000, Gloe D, Gavec, Dregoro and Typhon58 for becoming full members of the Remnants of Hope! Welcome to the family!!

If you are interested in joining a family-friendly community that is built on respect, integrity, fairness and teamwork, look no further and apply to The Remnants of Hope TODAY!

Edited by Telana on August 31, 2018 2:43PM
  • Telana
    Telana
    ✭✭
    If you're after an ACTIVE PvX guild.... we've got you covered... BEHOLD!!!!

Sunday

6:00 PM: World Boss Train -- Join Simralin as we go on a killing spree across world zones in ESO. Come for profit, and stay for the fun! We will usually only do non-DLC areas, but if we decide to do DLC zones we will let you know ahead of time!

9:00 PM: PvP Cyrodiil Seige -- Interested in the massive PvP event that is sieging in ESO? Come join DigitalMonk as we capture resources, siege keeps, and squash some blueberries and bananas! Must have an Ebonheart Pact character lvl 10+ to participate.

Monday

9:00 PM: Dungeon Mayhem -- Join Dr. Dave ( ddtmm2 ) as we dominate dungeons! We will have 3 groups: normal, veteran, and End Times. Everyone level 10+ is welcome to the normal dungeons. For veteran dungeons you need to be CP160+ with decent gear. End Times is for the harder DLC dungeons run on Veteran as well, and is some of the hardest end-game content for small groups, and we suggest CP300+ and above with optimal gear, and patience.

Tuesday

9:00 PM: PvP Imperial City Sewers -- Lt. General Kriege7 leads us through the bowels of the Imperial City itself (requires ESO+ or Imperial City DLC). There are bosses and bannermen, and even a manifestation of Molag Bal to fight! There are districts to capture, skyshards to find, and lots and lots of loot. Join us if you're interested in PvP, but also like PvE as there's a lot of PvE elements to the Sewers as well. It's a lot of fun! Must have an Ebonheart Pact character lvl 10+ to participate.

Wednesday

9:00 PM: Trial By Fire -- Trials are the raiding content of ESO, and are led by our amazing raid leader Skaal. These 12-player dungeons require level CP160+ and a lot of skill and patience. But when we all work together for a victory, it's a great feeling (with lots of loot, too!) If you're interested, please sign up when the next Trial By Fire is posted, as it's mainly on a first come - first serve basis (keeping in mind class balancing as well). And for those of you who would like to learn about trials, we have Intro to Trials nights as well!

Thursday

9:00 pm: RP night -- All are welcome to join us for RP Night! No previous role-play experience or skill necessary. Follow along with this wonderful story brought to us by Vil and his amazing assistants Valareos, RhemaTom, and ShellFlare. Stop by the RP section of our forums to create your character sheet, so you can take part in the action, or feel free to simply stop by and observe. It's a wonderful experience, and lots of fun!

Friday

8:00 pm: Social Hour! -- Come join SerenityKellan and her crew for our awesome social hour event! Hosted by the crafting department, this hour will consist of us hanging out while either gathering, fishing, or any other great social activities that we can think up while encouraging a social atmosphere.

9:00 pm: Leveling with Friends (LWF) -- Leveling in ESO is lots of fun, but why not do it with friends? Our PvE department hosts this event every Friday night, where we all group up and take on world bosses, public dungeons, and delves. It's a lot of fun, and many of our members say this is their favorite event of the week. Stop by and join in the shenanigans as we jump off cliffs and cluck like chickens!

Saturday

9:00 PM: PVP Battlegrounds -- Our fearless Lt. General Allegro leads us as we take on Battlegrounds! This PvP event doesn't matter what faction you're in. We will be forming groups of 4, both under 50 and 50+. Together we'll take on 2 other groups of 4 in multiple PvP arenas. There's chaosball, domination, capture the relic, and of course - deathmatch! Come join in the fun!

11:00 PM: Social RP -- Want to join in on some casual RP, or need some help with your character? Join Vil at our Social RP event to get your feet wet while exploring the world of RP. Or just stop by and unwind as you interact with other characters, while building on your existing story.

But wait, there's more!!! That's just our officially scheduled events list! Our amazing officers and assistants come up with regular cross-over events and competitions/contests and raffles... yes, in The Remnants of Hope you'll never be short of things to do!

And, as always, we're a community and guild that's build on maturity, respect, inclusiveness, team-work and we're family-oriented!

So please, if any or all of this appeals to you, why not check us out!!
  • Telana
    Telana
    ✭✭
    I would like to welcome ESO's newest Trial Members, Evan The Bold, Ehlanna, Ominai187, Xelisse, QuantumC, Adamant_Unicorn, and Threnaryr, to the Remnants of Hope! Congratulations!

Edited by Telana on September 14, 2018 9:40PM
  • Telana
    Telana
    ✭✭
    A very warm welcome to our newest trial members ZeekZona, Fearmuch, Jer, Prima, Jaskra, and KERMiiTo. So glad you all have joined our amazing multi-gaming community and we look forward to getting to know you!

Big congrats and shout out to those who completed their trial membership to become full members of RoH! This includes: Gloe D, Dregoro, Vikkie, Mepphisto, TheGeekyNurse, Ennuigo, Maezar, Ezoura, Veloron, Adamant_Unicorn, and Evan the Bold!

• Telana
    Telana
    ✭✭
    We are all having an awesome time in the Summerfall event, all working together to push that meter to 100%!

With Murkmire right around the corner, there has never been a better time to submit an application to Remnants of Hope!

Edited by Telana on September 24, 2018 3:53PM
  • Telana
    Telana
    ✭✭
    Hear ye, hear ye! The Remnants of Hope would like to extend salutations and welcome to our newest trial members, Deus Vault, Sandi, DeLaJester55, and Galthromir! We hope you enjoy your trial period and we look forward to getting to know you better in game!

A hearty congratulations to those who have recently completed their trials to become full members, Jermz1804, Sedaiikyn, and Jaskra.

We have heaps of things always going both in game and on our forums. When you join The Remnants of Hope you don't just join an ESO guild. We are a gaming community so if you're looking for friends to play other casual games with we may have a group.

Remember, we are a 'play your way' guild too. So if you're all about the PvP or the PvE or the RP or the Crafting or any mix of the lot we'll support you. :smiley:

So if you're interested in joining a family-friendly community that is built on respect, integrity, fairness and teamwork, look no further and apply to The Remnants of Hope TODAY!

• Asileth
    Asileth
    ✭✭✭
    RoH is such a great community. I've been a member for over three years and have never regretted joining. Friendly, helpful guildies make my online time in Tamriel so much more fun.

Whether it's doing vet dlc dungeons, trials, cyrodil or battlegrounds, RP, world boss hunts, zone public dungeons/delves or just social events, there is always something going on no matter your playstyle.
    E'lisel

Join Remnants of Hope. With ESO, FF XIV GW2, NW, SWTOR & WoW divisions, numerous other games played together - the ONLY gaming community you will ever need. Founded 12 years ago, a stable family friendly community that is focused on tolerance, respect for all walks of life and fun for everyone, together!
  • Telana
    Telana
    ✭✭
    I would like to welcome ESO's newest Trial Members, ClassierIowa441, Deluxe, Ominai187, Hasheys, AllanFSCA, Ragnar Lothbrok, b]Binx[/b] and Noodlefox, to the Remnants of Hope! Congratulations!

• EvanTheBold
    EvanTheBold
    Soul Shriven
    Its a busy week at Remnants of Hope! We are welcoming even more trial members - Cleare Rizen, Arktac13, Silt_Strider, and Summarian! Welcome and congratulations!

This guild really is a special place to be - a friendly, respectful, drama-free atmosphere of people who love this game. With a different event every evening, there's always fun to be had with the group.

Come learn more and find your home with us: http://www.remnantsofhope.com/review/the-elder-scrolls-online/
  • Telana
    Telana
    ✭✭

• Telana
    Telana
    ✭✭
    A very warm welcome to our newest trial members Wusthof, draoicht89, Randal Arin, mkno8i, and HumanTank24. So glad you all have joined our amazing multi-gaming community and we look forward to getting to know you!

Big congrats and shout out to those who completed their trial membership to become full members of RoH! This includes: MaximusErrorus, Galthromir, Hasheys, Sandi, Deluxe, and KERMiiTo.!

• Telana
    Telana
    ✭✭
    A very warm welcome to our newest trial members Haseng, Don't Touch, and Sephorth. So glad you all have joined our amazing multi-gaming community and we look forward to getting to know you!

Big congrats and shout out to those who completed their trial membership to become full members of RoH! This includes: Yahninja, Ragnar Lothbrok, and ClassierIowa441!
  • EvanTheBold
    EvanTheBold
    Soul Shriven
    Remnants of Hope is a great place to call home - always great people to play with, a wide range of options for events and a great community that will welcome you and be happy to see you. Who doesn't need that!

• Asileth
    Asileth
    ✭✭✭
    I can't recommend this guild enough. A multi-gaming community going on 10 years with dedicated leaders, officers, assistants and active members.

Having joined over 3 years ago, I can honestly say it is one of the best gaming decisions I've ever made. And thrilled that we have a strong division in ESO so I can enjoy all the things, be it PvE, PvP, crafting, social, RP, with like minded, helpful, friendly guildies in my favorite MMO.

Check us out! You will be glad you di.
    E'lisel

• Telana
    Telana
    ✭✭
    A very warm welcome to our newest trial members azrael427, preadetor60, Loreleaf, DMcCugh1982, Aelin, Skarwind, Darkprozac, Mithrianor, and Gleamor1. So glad you all have joined our amazing multi-gaming community and we look forward to getting to know you!

Big congrats and shout out to those who completed their trial membership to become full members of RoH! This includes: Cleare Rizen, Don't Touch, Summarian, Randal Arin, Noodlefox, and draoicht89.!

• EvanTheBold
    EvanTheBold
    Soul Shriven
    If you're looking for a social, community focused guild, Remnants of Hope would be a great fit. I joined recently and its a really great group of people. There are fun events every night and people to chat with and play with. The maturity and quality of the community is a really rare and special thing. There's more organizational structure than most guilds, which really helps with preventing or dealing with drama. It is also a very welcoming place, very LGBT+ friendly, which makes me proud to be part of the community.