Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Dremora Deceiver Duster dye and fit test

NotaDaedraWorshipper
NotaDaedraWorshipper
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
For those curious about the new costume, I did some testing to see how it dyes and a bit how it fits.

Dye: Looks to be pretty good. Dyes looks to be true to colour and matte ones are matte, and ones with shiny effects have those. The only issue is that the buckles seem to be bugged for female characters and appear bright white, which can be seen on the second picture.
MCqMBgD.jpg

Fit: No morphing of the body of what I can see. The lower part of the duster do suffer from the "tutu effect" as I like to call it. You see this in various costumes such as Day of Release Roisterer costume, and styles such as Abah's Watch medium and heavy legs. It gets more pronounced on some characters more than others. The split part at the back also acts a bit weirdly with some emotes, personalities and poses, but that's not unsual.
The costume on some character of varying bodies. Sadly I'm a bit lacking in female characters at the moment, but you can see the bugged buckles here.
bruXt2Q.png
Edited by NotaDaedraWorshipper on July 15, 2021 7:41PM
[Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • Holmarion19
    Holmarion19
    ✭✭✭
    I really wanted this but preview shows my toon's long hair clipping badly through the collar at the back so am having to pass, sadly.
    Edited by Holmarion19 on July 15, 2021 8:52PM
  • Scoutrider
    Good report, and thanks for the post. Didn't find out about the buckle bug until after I bought it, unfortunately.
  • Zhaedri
    Zhaedri
    ✭✭✭✭
    I really hope they fix the buckle bug. Such a letdown.
    @Zhaedri PC NA