Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Event Vendor no longer selling vial of simmering daedric brew. Event still has 8 hours left.

LeoXearo
LeoXearo
✭✭
Vial of Simmering Daedric Brew is the last piece I needed for the Firewalker Personality but when I went to buy it right now the vendor is no longer selling it despite the event having 8 hours left.

Am I missing something or is this a bug?
Leo Xearo, / CP 1160+ / Magplar
  • kyle12494
    kyle12494
    Soul Shriven
    Unfortunately I also am experiencing this. This is some BS, I had JUST enough tickets to get the personality after turning in my quests after the daily reset. Now she is only selling the scalding piece. WHY, THE EVENT IS STILL GOING?!
  • Arunei
    Arunei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'd suggest sending in tickets to support. If you guys had the tickets to be able to afford the piece before the event was over, that should be visible on support's end to verify and they *should* be able to sort things out. Just remember to reply to the initial response you get back; it'll be a generic automated thing, not from a person, so just reply back to that and it'll boot your ticket to an actual person.
    Character List [RP and PvE]:
    Stands-Against-Death: Argonian Magplar Healer - Crafter
    Krisiel: Redguard Stamsorc DPS - Literally crazy Werewolf, no like legit insane. She nuts
    Kiju Veran: Khajiit Stamblade DPS - Ex-Fighters Guild Suthay who likes to punch things, nicknamed Tinykat
    Niralae Elsinal: Altmer Stamsorc DPS - Young Altmer with way too much Magicka
    Sarah Lacroix: Breton Magsorc DPS - Fledgling Vampire who drinks too much water
    Slondor: Nord Tankblade - TESified verson of Slenderman
    Marius Vastino: Imperial <insert role here> - Sarah's apathetic sire who likes to monologue
    Delthor Rellenar: Dunmer Magknight DPS - Sarah's ex who's a certified psychopath
    Lirawyn Calatare: Altmer Magplar Healer - Traveling performer and bard who's 101% vanilla bean
    Gondryn Beldeau: Breton Tankplar - Sarah's Mages Guild mentor and certified badass old person
    Gwendolyn Jenelle: Breton Magplar Healer - Friendly healer with a coffee addiction
    Soliril Larethian- Altmer Magblade DPS - Blind alchemist who uses animals to see and brews plagues in his spare time
    Tevril Rallenar: Dunmer Stamcro DPS - Delthor's "special" younger brother who raises small animals as friends
    Celeroth Calatare: Bosmer <insert role here> - Shapeshifting Bosmer with enough sass to fill Valenwood

PC - NA - EP - CP1000+
    Avid RPer. Hit me up in-game @Ras_Lei if you're interested in getting together for some arr-pee shenanigans!
  • kyle12494
    kyle12494
    Soul Shriven
    Arunei wrote: »
    I'd suggest sending in tickets to support. If you guys had the tickets to be able to afford the piece before the event was over, that should be visible on support's end to verify and they *should* be able to sort things out. Just remember to reply to the initial response you get back; it'll be a generic automated thing, not from a person, so just reply back to that and it'll boot your ticket to an actual person.

The ticket says to reply back if I don't hear from someone in 4 days. Should I reply back before then?
  • kyrstannie
    kyrstannie
    Soul Shriven
    Same for me! Vendor is no longer selling it.

You can just find Vial of Scalding Daedric Brew.
    Vial of Bubbling Daedric Brew also disappeared!!!

This entire farm for nothing! :'(
    Please fix it before the event ends! 😡

unknown.png
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LeoXearo wrote: »
    Vial of Simmering Daedric Brew is the last piece I needed for the Firewalker Personality but when I went to buy it right now the vendor is no longer selling it despite the event having 8 hours left.

Am I missing something or is this a bug?

It must be a bug. The only personality fragment I see at the Impresario is the Vial of Scalding Daedric Brew; the other two are not listed any more, and I'm pretty sure they should still be there until the event ends. @ZOS_Kevin, can you bring this to anyone's attention in a hurry?
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
  • Starlight_Whisper
    Starlight_Whisper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • AZRainman
    AZRainman
    ✭✭✭
    I wanted to buy the "Vial of Bubbling Daedric Brew" and it is not for sale.

JXZgwCE.jpg

• Pepper8Jack
    Pepper8Jack
    ✭✭✭
    Same problem on Xbox NA. Was only missing Simmering, also submitted a ticket though so crossing fingers now
  • virtus753
    virtus753
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    kyle12494 wrote: »
    Arunei wrote: »

The ticket says to reply back if I don't hear from someone in 4 days. Should I reply back before then?

What does it say, exactly, verbatim?

The ticket should say it will be closed automatically in 4 days if you don’t respond by then. It shouldn’t be asking you to give them four days to answer. It’s letting you know the timeframe in which they assume your problem has been taken care of.

The initial response is always an automated reply based on keywords. Just reply to that and reiterate the problem. Do not keep replying after that until you hear from them, as that may mess up their response process.
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If they accidentally dropped 2 of the 3 fragments from the Impresario on what was supposed to be the last "day" of the event (2 AM through 10 AM EDT), then that would be a legitimate cause for extending the event 1 more day-- after fixing the issue, of course-- so people could buy one or both of the 2 fragments that had gotten removed prematurely.
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
  • tigerdrsk
    tigerdrsk
    can verify on ps4 this is also happening and extremely frustrating as needing the last piece to finish the set
  • Bl4ckR3alm93
    Bl4ckR3alm93
    ✭✭✭
    Im having the same issue on PS4. Its with the Vial of Shimmering fragment just like you guys said. I opened up a ticket and a few people are about to spam them on twitter. ZOS needs to address this ASAP as this entire event was a complete mess! Voice chat linked all over Tamriel and the obnoxious lag that we all had to suffer from. Also before anyone says, yes I have the damn Pet! Screenshots below

sa2zsv605tna.jpeg
    atf3hvs80u4x.jpeg
    em59eoeaiq03.jpeg

• ZOS_Chiroptera
    ZOS_Chiroptera
    ✭✭✭
    Hey folks, thank you for reporting this. We may not be able to resolve this before the end of the event, but are currently looking into a solution.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • oterWitz
    oterWitz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for responding @ZOS_Chiroptera . Even if you don't extend the event, I'm sure seeing these items show up next event would make a lot of people happy ;)
    PC NA
  • Marcus_Aurelius
    Marcus_Aurelius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey folks, thank you for reporting this. We may not be able to resolve this before the end of the event, but are currently looking into a solution.

Hey @ZOS_Chiroptera do you guys know that there are people that have invested a lot of time and get little sleep to get the Emp achievment and that is broken in several camapign?
    You don't seem to care at all.

• irswat
    irswat
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ah the white square emp bug never got fixed?
    The Lord Jesus Christ saved me from sin and darkness. His love has transformed me so that I am a new creature in Him. May you find Him too, and experience His richness and goodness!
  • Bl4ckR3alm93
    Bl4ckR3alm93
    ✭✭✭

Will we still be able to get the flamewalker personality and emote soon? Because I really dont want to wait months for this personality when I spent crowns for the last 3 event tickets and grinded pvp for this and I do not like pvp nor do I pvp often.
  • Bl4ckR3alm93
    Bl4ckR3alm93
    ✭✭✭
    oterWitz wrote: »
    Thanks for responding @ZOS_Chiroptera . Even if you don't extend the event, I'm sure seeing these items show up next event would make a lot of people happy ;)

Nah not next event, they need to atleast send us the shimmering or something. Im not trying to wait months for the flamewalker personality when I put time and effort into pvp when I dislike pvp especially going through the obnoxious lag. Waste of time and crowns to be honest
  • hasi
    hasi
    ✭✭✭✭
    I also wanted to get the last tickets for today now as the Event is still going for a few minutes.
    No tickets being shown in the reward list AND yes I know what I need to do. It's been working just fine the past days.
  • Bl4ckR3alm93
    Bl4ckR3alm93
    ✭✭✭
    kyle12494 wrote: »
    Unfortunately I also am experiencing this. This is some BS, I had JUST enough tickets to get the personality after turning in my quests after the daily reset. Now she is only selling the scalding piece. WHY, THE EVENT IS STILL GOING?!

I know right! Like seriously they need to fix this and NOT make us wait until the next event. Fix the vendor and allow us to purchase the fragments from the event vendor regardless of the event no longer being active or extent the event for 2-3days. There problem solved
    Edited by Bl4ckR3alm93 on July 6, 2021 1:59PM
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am sure that @ZOS_Kevin will be along to post this, but in the mean time...

PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Bl4ckR3alm93
    Bl4ckR3alm93
    ✭✭✭
    Elsonso wrote: »

I sent them 2 tickets yesterday and still no answer....
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Just a point of order... One issue, one ticket, and after submitting, you only speak when spoken to. :neutral: Basically, only write one ticket per problem and stick with that ticket, no matter what. Every time you reply or add to the ticket, it delays processing of your ticket. It is probably more delay with multiple tickets. This is advice gleaned from ZOS over the years, not something just made up. Don't ask me why they do it this way. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • jaws343
    jaws343
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Hey @ZOS_Chiroptera do you guys know that there are people that have invested a lot of time and get little sleep to get the Emp achievment and that is broken in several camapign?
    You don't seem to care at all.

This issue has been known since like day 1 of the event, there was literally no reason to waste time or lose sleep over it since it was common knowledge for this entire event that it was bugged.
  • Waseem
    Waseem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad that ESO is "play how you like" kinda game
    Thus I choose not to take part in this conditioned videogame fun aspect and never farm indrik and now useless personalities but sticking to actual fun stuff like "The pact shield" and such :)
    PC EU

• Dr_Rektar
    Dr_Rektar
    ✭✭✭
    Waseem wrote: »
    Glad that ESO is "play how you like" kinda game
    Thus I choose not to take part in this conditioned videogame fun aspect and never farm indrik and now useless personalities but sticking to actual fun stuff like "The pact shield" and such :)

I wanted to farm ap today, to finish some sweet ranks. but no:<
    Engine guardian - best set ever
  • Sirvaleen
    Sirvaleen
    ✭✭✭✭

Seriously, they only communicate via twitter now ?
  • ZOS_SarahHecker
    ZOS_SarahHecker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey all, just confirming you can submit a ticket if you missed out on purchasing a fragment today. Please keep in mind we try to respond to all tickets within 48 hours and you can either respond via email or through the support portal.
    Staff Post
  • Bl4ckR3alm93
    Bl4ckR3alm93
    ✭✭✭
    Hey all, just confirming you can submit a ticket if you missed out on purchasing a fragment today. Please keep in mind we try to respond to all tickets within 48 hours and you can either respond via email or through the support portal.

I'll be waiting. I sent in 2 tickets

Update: I received my Vial of Shimmering fragment! Submit ticket and have your event tickets ready. ZoS will help you

Edited by Bl4ckR3alm93 on July 7, 2021 12:02AM
  • LeoXearo
    LeoXearo
    ✭✭

I'll be waiting. I sent in 2 tickets

Update: I received my Vial of Shimmering fragment! Submit ticket and have your event tickets ready. ZoS will help you

Which options did you pick for your ticket? I did ingame help then missing item and got an automated response about what to do if you didnt recieve crowns you purchased.

Still no item.
    Leo Xearo, / CP 1160+ / Magplar