The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Event Vendor no longer selling vial of simmering daedric brew. Event still has 8 hours left.

• Bl4ckR3alm93
    Bl4ckR3alm93
    ✭✭✭
    LeoXearo wrote: »
    Hey all, just confirming you can submit a ticket if you missed out on purchasing a fragment today. Please keep in mind we try to respond to all tickets within 48 hours and you can either respond via email or through the support portal.

I'll be waiting. I sent in 2 tickets

Update: I received my Vial of Shimmering fragment! Submit ticket and have your event tickets ready. ZoS will help you

Which options did you pick for your ticket? I did ingame help then missing item and got an automated response about what to do if you didnt recieve crowns you purchased.

Still no item.

Use customer service ticket( icon with the headset ) and then go to "character issue"
    After that type out which fragments u are missing. Make sure to have event tickets ready
  • FlopsyPrince
    FlopsyPrince
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I hope these don't go completely away. This is my first event on the PC and I got all but 1 of the 10 cost items. It would suck to never be able to complete that.
    PC
    PS4/PS5
  • virtus753
    virtus753
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hey all, just confirming you can submit a ticket if you missed out on purchasing a fragment today. Please keep in mind we try to respond to all tickets within 48 hours and you can either respond via email or through the support portal.

Update: I received my Vial of Shimmering fragment! Submit ticket and have your event tickets ready. ZoS will help you

Which options did you pick for your ticket? I did ingame help then missing item and got an automated response about what to do if you didnt recieve crowns you purchased.

Still no item.

The first reply is always automated and often (IME) unhelpful. You need to reply (once) if it didn’t help and reiterate the issue. Then your ticket will be reviewed by a human.
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since they said they couldn't fix this by the end of the event, my guess is they will bring back the fragment at the next event.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jaimeh wrote: »
    Since they said they couldn't fix this by the end of the event, my guess is they will bring back the fragment at the next event.

Actually, since they are handling this on a case-by-case basis through customer support, I don't expect them to have it at the merchant during the next event.

I was surprised they went the customer service route, given how slow response is. I can imagine the long and painful wail from the customer support person at the news of this decision. :smile:
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Bl4ckR3alm93
    Bl4ckR3alm93
    ✭✭✭
    Elsonso wrote: »

Actually, since they are handling this on a case-by-case basis through customer support, I don't expect them to have it at the merchant during the next event.

I was surprised they went the customer service route, given how slow response is. I can imagine the long and painful wail from the customer support person at the news of this decision. :smile:

ZoS actually are handling this fast. They got back to me within 8 hours and sent me the Vial of Shimmering Daedric Brew. Go to help and "Customer Service" with the headset icon. Then from there go to "character issues" . A human will get back to you and solve the problem. I would put a screenshot but this section wont let me but go to this other section with link below and you'll see my screenshot

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/580152/vial-of-simmering-daedric-brew#latest
  • Bl4ckR3alm93
    Bl4ckR3alm93
    ✭✭✭

Still no item.

I would put a screenshot but this section wont let me but go to this other section with link below and you'll see my screenshot. Remember to use Customer Service with the headset icon to submit a ticket and have a human help

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/580152/vial-of-simmering-daedric-brew#latest
    Edited by Bl4ckR3alm93 on July 7, 2021 12:55PM
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Elsonso wrote: »

ZoS actually are handling this fast. They got back to me within 8 hours and sent me the Vial of Shimmering Daedric Brew. Go to help and "Customer Service" with the headset icon. Then from there go to "character issues" . A human will get back to you and solve the problem.
    That's good to hear. We usually hear about customer service screwing up, taking days or weeks to get back, and messing things up. Par for the course, but if those are exceptions, rather than the rule, there are usually a number of good reports (like yours) mixed in.

PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus