The Firesong DLC and Update 36 base game patch are now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 3:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 3, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 5, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 11:00AM EDT (15:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 5, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 11:00AM EDT (15:00 UTC)

In which patch/update/date ...

Ashnarug
Ashnarug
✭✭✭
millenith and Danel appeared ?
The infamous arcane explosion in the Imperial City that happened in the Spring of 2e579 — a night of storms, and trembling terrain — as related by the Chorrol Crier, mentioned by Chancellor Abnur Tharn in his "Eulogy for Emperor Varen" and explained by Lyris of Skyrim in the first volume of her "Chronicles of the Five Companions", and others, I am sure. The “Soulburst” happened at the same time as a big piece of Aetherius fell to Nirn. Coincidence? It was the first major piece of Aetherius to fall in five hundred years.

Then I met the Prophet on 4 Rain's Hand 2e582.
  • oterWitz
    oterWitz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Aren't they as old as the game because they certify the crafting professions, which I believe have been around since the game's release.
    PC NA
  • Ashnarug
    Ashnarug
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think so ... I remember being surprised by their apparition and your toon needed to be level 6 to attend.
    The infamous arcane explosion in the Imperial City that happened in the Spring of 2e579 — a night of storms, and trembling terrain — as related by the Chorrol Crier, mentioned by Chancellor Abnur Tharn in his "Eulogy for Emperor Varen" and explained by Lyris of Skyrim in the first volume of her "Chronicles of the Five Companions", and others, I am sure. The “Soulburst” happened at the same time as a big piece of Aetherius fell to Nirn. Coincidence? It was the first major piece of Aetherius to fall in five hundred years.

Then I met the Prophet on 4 Rain's Hand 2e582.
  • simox
    simox
    ✭✭✭
    update 5 in nov 2014
  • oterWitz
    oterWitz
    ✭✭✭✭
    I just looked it up and you are right :o Update 5 also introduced undaunted pledges, another thing I would have thought to be included in the base game because they've been a long running staple. Huh, interesting tidbits to learn.
    PC NA