Maintenance for the week of May 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 23
• ESO Website for maintenance – May 23, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• NA megaservers for maintenance – May 24, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – May 24, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 24, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Are there two Green Ladies?

mocap
mocap
✭✭✭✭✭
First Green Lady you meet at Khenarthis Roost, second located in Malabal Tor. Is this a lore bug, or i don't get something?
Ursn3y1.jpeg
  • Fennwitty
    Fennwitty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Jim_Pipp wrote: »
    Lore bug is a good phrase.

When Eso first released you had to do khenarthi roost before malabal Tor. Doing the zones in that order it makes sense..

Yeah, the quests expected you to do them in order, so without doing Khenarthi's from the beginning it appears disconnected.
    PC NA
  • mocap
    mocap
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Khenaethi's Roost
    You assist the Green Lady Finoriell in tracking down his murderer, and she explains that she will die shortly as well and plans to take revenge on the Maomer.
    This explain lore part, thanx!

Though my question was - even after you meet Green Lady in Malabal Tor, Green Lady in Khenarthis still standing near the boat leading to Auridon. She is alive. So we have two active GLs at the same time. Quests order doesn't matter.
    Edited by mocap on July 2, 2021 7:05PM
  • Folkb
    Folkb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mocap wrote: »
    Khenaethi's Roost
    You assist the Green Lady Finoriell in tracking down his murderer, and she explains that she will die shortly as well and plans to take revenge on the Maomer.
    This explain lore part, thanx!

Though my question was - even after you meet Green Lady in Malabal Tor, Green Lady in Khenarthis still standing near the boat leading to Auridon. She is alive. So we have two active GLs at the same time. Quests order doesn't matter.

Those NPc's at the end don't dissappear so she is always there regardless of the story. Canon wise she is dead though. Just the way the game os programed.
  • DarcyMardin
    DarcyMardin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It’s kinda like Buffy — one Slayer dies and a new Slayer is called.
  • Athan1
    Athan1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Green Lady on the first island is supposed to die after you finish the questline and the one you meet in Malabal Tor is the new one. Though IIRC when I went back to Khenarthi's Roost after finishing the AD questline she was still alive :#
    Athan Atticus Imperial Templar of Shezarr
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Athan1 wrote: »
    The Green Lady on the first island is supposed to die after you finish the questline and the one you meet in Malabal Tor is the new one. Though IIRC when I went back to Khenarthi's Roost after finishing the AD questline she was still alive :#

She's still alive because she hasn't left yet to go get her revenge. ZOS didn't have her jump into the sea and start swimming straight to Pyandonea, even though that would've been epic.

"Slaughterfish? I'm the Green Lady! I'll show them slaughter."
  • mocap
    mocap
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @VaranisArano
    yeah, Malabal Tor northeast quest. It seems this is the fate of the prev. Green Lady.
    ILlWbqA.jpeg
  • AinSoph
    AinSoph
    ✭✭✭✭
    We learn that she swam all the way to Pyandonea to exact revenge for the Maomer murdering Edhelorn in Khenarthi's Roost.

Get you a woman who'll swim cross-continental to commit genocide when her husband dies.