The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Booted From Game Repeatedly

gadget2775
gadget2775
✭✭
PS NA, keep getting booted from the game with a no network connectivity error. Am playing on a PS4 Pro with hardwired gigabit connection, and speed test both from the PS and other devices in the house are passing without issue. Only having a problem with ESO.
Edited by ZOS_Bill on July 4, 2021 5:57PM
  • Lydawobbles
    Lydawobbles
    ✭✭✭
    I think the server is down. Anyone who gets kicked out can’t get back in
  • cmetzger93
    cmetzger93
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happening to me too on PC
  • six2fall
    six2fall
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah they claim issue is fixed but it's just as f'ed up as before. Takes 50 tries to get to character screen then another 100 tries to actually load a character but then you get booted as soon as you try to port somewhere. I'm on ps5 & have already restarted the game & systems a whole bunch so their idea of fixed is about as good as their idea of balance
  • Crimsonwolf666
    Crimsonwolf666
    ✭✭✭✭
    Keep getting kicked from game. PC/NA server. Yes I have restarted the client and my internet connection.
  • gadget2775
    gadget2775
    ✭✭
    I've also rebooted the game.
    Restarted the PS4.
    Shifted from hardwire to wireless (just in case my adapter was going bad).
    Restarted again.

Occasionally I get into the game, but as soon as I try to do anything the game freezes and then I get booted again. The freeze is a bit unusual though... I can still move around, but I can't interact with anything or activate skills and all of the NPC's are frozen.
  • Incarnatus
    Incarnatus
    ✭✭✭
    Same here ... trying to log in and pc just hangs trying to enter the world.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    The login issues for NA players on July 1st are now resolved. We will be closing this discussion going forward. If you still run into any issues logging in please feel free to start a new discussion.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.